Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 20-05-2023, 08:22 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
I'm being hammered ...
Sometimes when you get stuck, the best thing is to start again with a clean slate.

Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 20-05-2023, 08:56 PM
Molearner

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Is it better to be GOD then the Devil?

Can you imagine having a belief system that does not believe in God, Devil, Hell, etc.? Would a person be better off or worse?

BigJohn,

A true belief system is already tainted if one believes in God or the Devil…..to do so would indicate that you already believe in one or the other or both. It is better if one arrives at their own personal belief system based solely on your own experiences. Obviously this is almost impossible in today’s world…..we are born into specific cultures which taint free belief. “The squeaky wheel gets the grease”…..the squeaky wheels amongst us have the loudest voices and get the most attention. You become vulnerable to accepting their belief system…..not your own.

Once you are aware of this you should consider reverse engineering. Similar to the path of via negative. Keep peeling back unverifiable input. You can construct a genuine belief system when you have de-structed any facades. First men and the indigenous had the best vantage point…..
Old 20-05-2023, 09:29 PM
Master

Quote:
but keep getting pressured

I can relate to that. Being pressured and judged by the talking in our minds. Also the conflict and stress and agony our thinking and thoughts can cause.

To me it's like feeding ants. The more you feed them the more they come. If you keep feeding ants they keep doubling in numbers until you have a billion in your house.

We feed thoughts through our attention. Through caring about them. By resisting them even. Fighting thoughts is actually feeding them because the "fighter" is built of thought. We need a kind of indifference to thoughts to stop feeding them. Don't care about them in any way.

It's like racoons eating the cat food you put outside. Let them be. Don't even look out the window. Give them no attention. When you notice your attention is on a thought that is not a good happy content loving one, just put it on the mystery and beauty of the physical space around you.

Look around your room. There is your phone or computer or you can see your hands and legs. It's real stuff. The sunlight, the breeze coming in a window. Real stuff. There may be garbage outside but we can ignore it. Don't bring it into our room or space. Thoughts can come and go. They are basically garbage trying to get our attention anyway they can. They are designed to get our attention.

There is a trick in all of this. To take the attention away from the talking in our heads. It doesn't matter what is there if we pay it no mind. It can't affect us in anyway without our willingness to engage with it. To make it a part of now.

Peace and love. That's all. Nothing more. Well and making money to buy junk we need to live. I think all we have to do in life is be kind to others and ourselves. I don't think there is anything higher. God is the other person. All life is God I think.
Old 20-05-2023, 10:02 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
... You can construct a genuine belief system when you have de-structed any facades. ...
(In principle) I agree, but I believe it isn't about "constructing a genuine belief system", but about "getting a more and more accurate, clear, detailed understanding of the wider reality".

It isn't a process of accumulation ("baseline" in the attached picture), but an infinite process of differentiation ("progressive" in the attached picture).

Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 20-05-2023, 10:33 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
"getting a more and more accurate, clear, detailed understanding of the wider reality".

I think that's a great way to put it and the baseline picture too illustrates it well.
Old 21-05-2023, 12:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Can you explain that to me....the being hammered by I AM....that part? Thanks.
It is like a big ego banging me on my head and screaming I am the Lord.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 21-05-2023, 12:37 AM
Quote:
It is like a big ego banging me on my head and screaming I am the Lord.
Thanks for getting back to me...does this happen with other things?
This is a new one for me.

If it helps - I say to a friend that says, "But we are all God,"
I say, ''Well, get back to me when you can create and maintain a Galaxy."
It does shut her up.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 21-05-2023, 06:55 AM
Master

calling myself God

Quote:
I'm being hammered by I AM to call myself God and just be I AM.
I used to say I am not God, but keep getting pressured to call myself God.

Not sure who and why they pressure you to call you God . The right language and the stance is I am particle of God and NOT vast infinite omnipotent omnipresent GOD per se . So you possess the qualities similar to that of God but in limited measure only proportionate to our size (limited to unlimited).

This language and the stance protects you from being diffident (which emanates from thinking that we are nothing) and at the same time you will remember others too are particle of God . So you (meaning any seeker including physical you/me) would not have superior complex and others too will be treated nicely.

Further Science is child of God only . So if and when science takes over it really is that God is taking over .
Old 21-05-2023, 07:12 AM
Master

clear view of widre reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
(In principle) I agree, but I believe it isn't about "constructing a genuine belief system", but about "getting a more and more accurate, clear, detailed understanding of the wider reality".

It isn't a process of accumulation ("baseline" in the attached picture), but an infinite process of differentiation ("progressive" in the attached picture).
You have articulated your point very well with an excellent illustration . While in most cases 'progressive accumulation ' is the case , sometimes when there is total chaos , a 'baseline' approach too can help (which I think you too are agreeing ) .
Old 21-05-2023, 12:43 PM
Master
I just had an insight. It all started many years ago when I became conscious OF I AM. Instead of being I AM myself I became conscious OF it. I did not particularly like what I was conscious of and reacted negatively. It built up into feeling oppressed by I AM. Slowly I am healing the rift.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.