Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 06-05-2023, 10:00 PM
star_nomad

Lightbulb Rejecting and rebuking spiritual beliefs that bring demonic forces.

I am one of these people who see and hear Jesus in the spirit.
when I see Jesus for now he only calls me by my name.

but there are many other beliefs that I feel held me back.
having this strong belief of being an alien person in a previous lifetime really brang me nothing but demons.
I had to pray very deep for deliverance from these things and I seen God will not deliver me from these things for a reason.

the reason is for me to get spiritualy stronger in my mind and in my heart God allows these obsessions and feelings and thoughts to go through my mind for me to reject it entirely myself and rebuke these spiritual forces away from my spirit and mind and heart for good.

Jesus knows this from me. he knows I have the power already from him and the authority to rebuke and reject these spiritual forces from me forever. because where there alien lifetimes before the earth lifetime comes demons to you.

we cannot on our own power fight off demons we must inherit spiritually the authority Jesus gives us.

one thing I promised Jesus is returning my love and heart back to him to live in this life for him.

These spiritual forces wanted me to leave this life early and go in spirit and would of lead me astray. since I know the truth which is Jesus. Jesus knows I have the authority and power from him to reject all demon/alien forces from me for good.

so I can live my life here on earth and fulfill my God given purpose which is to share my story with you.and give my heart back to Jesus.
Old 06-05-2023, 11:30 PM
Master
The spiritual journey takes one through many phases of life as the nature of life is and can be.

The mind and our conditioning is very powerfully aligned where we reside.

Moving from the dark night of the soul through to a place of ‘relating’ and connection is often met with those beings, both in earth and in spirit that align to the truth.

I’m glad you’re finding the truth for you.
Old 16-05-2023, 04:04 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by star_nomad
I am one of these people who see and hear Jesus in the spirit.
when I see Jesus for now he only calls me by my name.

but there are many other beliefs that I feel held me back.
having this strong belief of being an alien person in a previous lifetime really brang me nothing but demons.
I had to pray very deep for deliverance from these things and I seen God will not deliver me from these things for a reason.

the reason is for me to get spiritualy stronger in my mind and in my heart God allows these obsessions and feelings and thoughts to go through my mind for me to reject it entirely myself and rebuke these spiritual forces away from my spirit and mind and heart for good.

Jesus knows this from me. he knows I have the power already from him and the authority to rebuke and reject these spiritual forces from me forever. because where there alien lifetimes before the earth lifetime comes demons to you.

we cannot on our own power fight off demons we must inherit spiritually the authority Jesus gives us.

one thing I promised Jesus is returning my love and heart back to him to live in this life for him.

These spiritual forces wanted me to leave this life early and go in spirit and would of lead me astray. since I know the truth which is Jesus. Jesus knows I have the authority and power from him to reject all demon/alien forces from me for good.

so I can live my life here on earth and fulfill my God given purpose which is to share my story with you.and give my heart back to Jesus.
I agree that a person can not fight demonic beings on his/her own.