Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 15-12-2020, 04:10 PM
Master

The more complex truth about reality shifting

Hii all,

I find myself slowly, bit by bit everyday, changing the reality I live in. Now I have even gotten so far to change a word in my language (even though this was kinda accidental). But now I’m realizing that it SURELY isn’t all about getting one linear aspect right such as an emotional scale. In fact, I found out that negativity is often required to make progress in the shifts. Also, the shifts only occur when ready. How to become ready is personal. In my case it means having to feel like I deeply failed, A LOT OF TIMES. And not the “oh just think your way towards it” because then I just get stuck. I have to expand.

Also, this isn’t about feeling good all the way through at all. There is way more to it! It offers growth if you use it well. That isn’t about feeling good all the time! Not in the initial stages at least (and I’ve come far).

Help is out there too. But too many times I have to figure stuff out myself. Like the above. And it is only natural to again and again find how you were wrong in the first place, or the stages after that.

And last but not least... getting the earthly world right is really important. If you want something like better X or whatever, first get into a safe spot where you can learn and grow. Create some space!

That’s for now... some momentary conclusions. I don’t get how some truthseekers can hold onto something. It should flow, then you get it right. If you continuously believe one thing that might be a sign you got stuck somewhere. Just my 2 cents of insight.

Kindness,

Cosmic Wonder
Old 15-12-2020, 07:26 PM
Master

hi,

there was possibly a time when you wanted to 'feel good'... if so think about it. Would you have bought what you know now if someone came up to you and told you point blank? Would you have believed it? Or would you have just told them to go away and leave you alone with your desires?
Old 15-12-2020, 07:51 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
hi,

there was possibly a time when you wanted to 'feel good'... if so think about it. Would you have bought what you know now if someone came up to you and told you point blank? Would you have believed it? Or would you have just told them to go away and leave you alone with your desires?

No, I probably wouldn’t. However maybe this is just my path now. When I was a child I wouldn’t have liked this at all...
Old 15-12-2020, 11:41 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
No, I probably wouldn’t. However maybe this is just my path now. When I was a child I wouldn’t have liked this at all...

hehehe... FWIW I'm on a similar path. I find it very beautiful
Old 16-12-2020, 07:39 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
hehehe... FWIW I'm on a similar path. I find it very beautiful

Nice :) thanks for responding!
Old 16-12-2020, 05:41 PM
Master

And again an shift happens... due to growth. Due to going through the depths. Finally some movement...
Old 16-12-2020, 10:51 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
get into a safe spot where you can learn and grow. Create some space!

It should flow, then you get it right.

Kindness

Cosmic

Wonder
Look at all this good stuff in this post! :) Thank you CW, that was a timely read for me, the above especially.
Old 19-12-2020, 08:19 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love~is~All
Look at all this good stuff in this post! :) Thank you CW, that was a timely read for me, the above especially.

Thanks! Hope it’s helpful
Old 19-12-2020, 03:55 PM
Master

I see again today, after having dwelled inside my weaknesses and issues, that I have gotten that tiny bit stronger. Just going really into it helps me get out of it. And find my strength again.

It’s really small steps btw
Old 19-12-2020, 07:20 PM
Master

I believe a better reality is given once I’m ready. So I’ll make myself ready. Lessons learned. Still learning. Will overcome this...