Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2020, 09:38 AM
ant

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineB
Well said OP.

Hahaha.

How people are easily lead.
Old 04-09-2020, 03:32 PM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilderness
Biggest Hoax ever, even if there is a virus, the fudging of numbers in the deaths is massive.. theres so much wrong with this whole thing..

Yes exactly, why listen to reality and real people, rather than your own skewed misconceptions and fantasies, right?

What's revealing in this thread is how many people veer towards the fantastical, the made up, the conjecture, the anger, and the simple pure delusions.

The tabloids, Fox News and other personalities that rely on this mindset have done well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVp2U2p4lmE
Old 04-09-2020, 03:36 PM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by ant
Hahaha.

How people are easily lead.

Yes, because according to them, all the doctors and nurses are in on the big dark conspiracy, governments are, rich people are, the UN is, sick people are, the people who died are.

I suspect these people feel marginalized, and the narrative of conspiracies has seeped deep in to their brain, rendering them easy to manipulate.

There is no greater divisive force than paranoia, fear and an enemy (real or imagined)

The ploy to cast the news media as unreliable was the most masterful stroke of the conspiracy makers - because to do so, reality now is pliable, truth is no longer real - it's whomever you believe.

If there ever was the Devil, that would be a masterful stroke.

“Conspiracy theories are really attractive. Figuring out patterns is one of the things that gets your brain to give you a nice dose of chemical reward, the little ping of dopamine and whatever else that keeps you smiling. As a result, your brain is pretty good at finding patterns, and at disregarding information that doesn’t fit. Which means it’s also pretty good at finding false patterns, and at confirmation bias, and a bunch of other things that can be fatal. Our brains are also really good at making us the center of a narrative, because it’s what we evolved for.”

― Elizabeth Bear
Old 04-09-2020, 04:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
Have you done that?

Not to my knowledge (), but it’s what came to mind.
Try it out for yourself.

Best source of vitamin D if you exclude sunlight.
Old 04-09-2020, 04:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineB
Well said OP.

I think OP connects things well. Others will say it's ''conspiracy'', used in a manner to say it is controversial or fake information, but most of it can be backed up with evidence so it's just about what's going on in the world. And if you check what authorities and famous people want with the world, and organizations such as the UN, then it's not odd to make a connection between them and the p(l)andemic.

Last edited by Altair : 04-09-2020 at 06:46 PM.
Old 04-09-2020, 06:59 PM
Master
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0y6M-N8wOE

kinda funny and factual ..

x daz x
Old 04-09-2020, 07:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
Not to my knowledge (), but it’s what came to mind.
Try it out for yourself.

Best source of vitamin D if you exclude sunlight.
licking the salty skin of an octopus ? No. But I will try the cod-liver oil

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 04-09-2020, 07:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like

x daz x
Hahahaahhaahahahahahhahahaha, loved it. I think I wet my shorts. So true, so true.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 04-09-2020, 07:27 PM
Master
Thumbs up

Quote:

x daz x

Hahaha that's brilliant.
Old 05-09-2020, 05:47 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
Yes exactly, why listen to reality and real people, rather than your own skewed misconceptions and fantasies, right?

What's revealing in this thread is how many people veer towards the fantastical, the made up, the conjecture, the anger, and the simple pure delusions.

The tabloids, Fox News and other personalities that rely on this mindset have done well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVp2U2p4lmE

Sorry janielee its just too obvious for some of us..

Quote:

x daz x

Yep...
Closed Thread