Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 09-03-2021, 03:13 AM
Newbie ;)

Insomnia

Hi. I read a book about newbeginner wicca, since then i have insomnia. It feels like spiritual beings disturbing my sleep. Even when i sleep i wake up suddenly, my finger can move suddenly just when i am about to fall asleep. Have you any idea what i can do? i want my peaceful sleep back.
Old 10-03-2021, 09:44 PM
Pathfinder
Try a warm meal or drink before bed, maybe some ambient noise (I use this method when I can't get to sleep) and if all else fails maybe look into an OTC sleep aid tunil your sleep patterns return to normal?
Old 14-03-2021, 06:12 AM
Knower

Make friends with all the entities, energies and annoyances along the way as you explore wicca or any other systems. Maintain your boundaries but be friendly. You are in control. When a loose dog comes up and wants attention what do you do? You can make friends or you can attempt to shoo it away. Dogs are "man's best friend" by nature. You are better off showing love than being mean. Beings want attention in any way they can get it. Negative finds negative. Love finds love. Spirit beings and other energies come in many forms including immaturity and lacking sophistication. Love either satisfies or it is a reaction they are not seeking and will move on. You could get bitten, you could just be acknowledged or you could be loved.

You might be imagining this whole spirit being contact. It could just be fidgeting. It doesn't matter. Accept it and it resolves itself. Resist it and it remains an annoyance.

Drinking water works wonders for sleep as well as wakefulness. Higher level vibratory energy travels through the water in our cells. Hydration relaxes while dehydration leads to unsettled disharmony. Don't be concerned that you will need to rise in the middle of the night to relieve your bladder. Just enjoy the benefits of wonderful hydration. I enjoyed my first induced conscious astral projection experience by drinking a lot of water before going to sleep. I was instructed to do this by angels my wife channeled. This was for a special exercise. It would be impractical to drink so much water as it inevitably requires a convenient restroom visit.

BTW they come in through the cells. My mind likes to focus it to a single spot but the single spot is actually a spot in each cell...."within" is still within, that within is just within every cell of the body rather than the heart or a specific chakra. Each cell has a full system of chakras. It is one of those things like finding the space of a universe inside someone when you would expect things to be confined.

Most of us do not ever drink as much as we need. We need to drink more frequently to maintain a higher level of hydration. I have noticed my perception of the world changes. I see colors more vividly and I hear clearer. If you want to enhance your sense of things here in the physical world and beyond it helps to have plenty of water in your body. And always remember you are in control. This is not The Outer Limits. You could and can always change the channel. Nothing takes control of you.

Last edited by o0A0o : 14-03-2021 at 07:11 AM.
Old 20-03-2021, 02:25 AM
Master
You can try a smoke or even salt water spray cleanse of your space.
You can light Palo Santo, and gently wave the smoke throughout your sleeping space with the intent to cleanse it.
Or use a spray containing salt water, you just add whichever salt you prefer to water, and spray this in your sleeping area to help cleanse the space.
I hope this helps.
Blessings.
Old 13-04-2021, 10:18 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by korbin
Hi. I read a book about newbeginner wicca, since then i have insomnia. It feels like spiritual beings disturbing my sleep. Even when i sleep i wake up suddenly, my finger can move suddenly just when i am about to fall asleep. Have you any idea what i can do? i want my peaceful sleep back.

What kind of change did you experience in your life from reading wicca? Did you experience an awakening? There is something about you now attracting spiritual beings, who want to alter your personality by making you overtired and irritable. When you begin to feel irritable and people start bothering you, try to see the bigger picture and look at environmental factors creating your stress and anxiety. Don't blame other people. Don't take it out on anybody.