Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 03-03-2021, 04:39 PM
Master
Law of Attraction, question and answer

If what I put out is what I get back, then why does it seem that both are completely unrelated? What is it that I am actually putting out and getting back? And to answer this, I have to first ask the more deeper question, how is it that everything exists here and now? In the sense that All is one and one is all. Meaning everything around me, is literally everything that exists. At all times. In different variations, but I can find any possible thought that I can think, in my physical surroundings, at all times.

For example, I am thinking about an array of pink teddy bears doing ups and downs.
Emotion is neutral.
Reality is this device I use for the internet. And mostly completely unrelated stuff in my environment, or is it?

So then I think about the 2nd law of creation, all is one and one is all. Meaning, that pink teddybear is LITERALLY here in my environment, IT HAS TO BE. And I look around and I see something pink, and it's not a pink teddy bear, but it is pink, and it has in common with the teddy bear, that it is a child's toy. So they are energetically linked and intertwined. But their outward manifestation differs or changes. And so now I also understand the 4th law of creation, that everything changes even tho it actually never does, just the appearance changes. But we're all still a perfect reflection of the ONE AND ALL as all is one and one is all.

So back to law of attraction, 3rd law of creation, or whatever number you wanna give it. 4th is fine too. Then change can be 5th.

Ok, so now I am going to think about a silver suitcase full of cash.

Emotion: worry, excited, like a monkey learning about law of attraction.

Reality: didn't change, but as I was holding the thought of a silver suitcase and looking around my reality, something strange happened. My perspective of my reality changed. Everything I looked at, had a price tag. First I looked at the metal reeling of my home, and the thought arised of real estate. I thought maybe this metal reeling was connected to the silver metalic suitcase full of cash. But what I found out was that it was connected to the entire skeleton structure of the house, or "real estate". Then I looked at other silver stuff. And they did the same thing, they became a price tag. Even tho I never knew or care about what other people value these things for, suddenly I could sense their numerical economical value as big or small. Like small silver looking metalic objects, very small in value, but still significant to exist. Bigger objects a bit antique, dusty silver plastic, more in value. And I soon realised, it's not about the object itself. It's about the energy to which it is connected.

So every thought is a consciousness. Every idea is linked to a way of life and a way of perceiving, a mode of perceiving and relating to everything else. It is all mostly about energy. But I don't literally get a perfect reflection every single time. Like thinking about money and suddenly money coming out of the sky. Which can sometimes happen in dream but not even all the time in dreams. It's mostly more about energy. Flavor of every idea, which becomes me and me it when I think about it and this gives me acces to the greater perspective of that reality. Which is again also ever changing, yet still in the same environment, of eternal here and now, as all is one and one is all.

So all those variety of things have always existed here and now, it's just that we're choosing to relate differently to them and explore and expand different perspectives of all that is one and one that is all.

But with the money example, I became an economist or a market trader. The more I held that thought. That does not mean I became rich. So only my perspective changed. Meaning, I can think that and not reflect a reality back, but reflect a perspective that is conducive with that reality. Meaning, the reality would have to wait. After I addopt that perspective and become one with it on all levels, including the physical, then I have no doubt it will manifest. But it wont seem special by then. Because then I will have already begun the trading prodedure and most likely went out to make the trade of my life with a potential criminal or not, so I also felt worry the moment I thought about a silver suitcase.

So basically, what you put out is what you get back, is only applicable to the consciousness that is who we truely are, and what that consciousness focused upon, it is able to perceive more of that frequency and style and mode of perspective and thinking and observation, which also bleeds into the physical reality, but is not always true for the physical reality in the literal sense. Right? I mean, not in the literal sense, because the words we are taught to place upon the physical objects in our reality, do not describe their energetic relationship to any thought we may think and thus the words of those objects cannot affirm the law of attraction and our ability to energetically link every object with any thought we might be holding. As all is one and one is all. As everything exists here and now.

So if that is the case, then I should look at my empty coffee cup, while thinking about a lemon, and make the energetic link, by virtue of the law of attraction, instantaneously.

So I am thinking about a lemon. And I get the vision of drinking lemon juice out of my empty coffee cup. I receive the vision of the lemon like sour taste of the metal tea spoon, when it touches an aluminum foil.
I receive the vision of the shape of a juicy lemon cell that has the same shape as the spoon part of the metal tea spoon.

And so I see these pathways towards the connection and blending of the tea spoon and lemon. In energetic realities and relationship. They are able to blend and it works every single time, energetically, the law of attraction is consistent. And it offers a way to expand intelligence powerfully. And manifest thus with absolute precision, by intelligent navigational and purposeful directional releasing of resistance towards any and all realities possibly imaginabubble.

But I still don't understand what to do about preference. I mean, can focus on joy. But is that really the best choice? Now how do I manifest my clear ability to know what my choices are? Well, appearantly, everything exists here and now. So I should always have acces to all my options at all times. Eternally and infinitely in the here and now. As all is one and one is all. Because that is a law. No need to manifest that.

So my desire should also be here and now. And then I simply manifest that, by thinking about it. And looking around my reality to expand my perspective of my reality in relationship to my desire. And then my reality becomes, more and more, ever expandingly, my desire. 17 seconds for every expansion. From my previous lemon spoon experriment. I simply think about my thought and hold it there, in my imagination, as a vision and then look around to see how my reality reflects my thoughts. Because that is a law. appearantly, as I am learning about it.

So now something more crazy. Opposites. seemingly opposites. health and cigarettes. I think about health and look at a cigarette. As all is one and one is all, i should see instant reflection here. by law of attraction. And I see how the smoke escapes from the fire effortlessly in spiralling fashion. They instantly go in the vortex and boom out in perfect alignment for a perfect escape. Much like the consciousness does in the death experience. So health is present even in the cigarette. a reflection of it energetically is right there. for our effortless realisation of it. So I take it further, 17 seconds for another expansion / greater allowed realisation.

This cigarette has a filter placed on it for the health of the individual who smokes it. In just 17 seconds I receive another realisation. Of health and cigarettes being actually one thing, as all is one and one is all.

So everything exists here and now, and we can choose any experience whatsoever. But what is it that really want to experience? THAT IS THE QUESTION OF ALL QUESTIONS!

And I think, since all is energy in motion. We can feel our emotions. Then we can skip all the physical thoughts, and go straight to the energy that we truely want to become one with and expand into and as. As joy. Or pure positive emotion. And I got no other words in the english dictionary to refer to that pure positive emotion. Except, as pure positive emotion. Or bliss.

So since all is one and one is all. I should be able to expand upon bliss now, UNCONDITIONALLY, REGARDLESS OF ANY AND ALL CONDITIONS, AND, UNDER ANY AND ALL CONDITIONS. As all is one and one is all. And law of attraction says that if I think about bliss, no matter how I go about it, and I trust the eternal consistency of the law of attraction, then I should be able to instantly see a reflection of bliss in my environment and thus expand, via this law of attraction or expansion.

So, bliss. I somehow receive the thought of wind. And being facially blown away by it. Strong powerful momentum and energy. Like sticking head out of a speeding car. It's high frequency high energy high power momentum.

So I look at a bird, and think about bliss, and I see the energetic dynamics of the highly excited wind particles vortexially interacting with the wings of the bird as it is flying. And this bliss is supporting the reality of the flying of the bird through the wind particles or air particles, which are in bliss.

So now I look at a dark brown brich wall and think about bliss. And I see the structure in between the bricks is inspired by source energy. The way that it has been layed next and on top of eachother and how the completion of it forms a certain pattern that is a reflection of the bliss of source inspiration.

Yet, my emotions still don't reflect any bliss. So maybe, bliss is so high of a frequency that I cannot seem to connect to it. And this process would take longer than usual before I can really make a relevant connection to bliss.

So if I observe my emotions and think about bliss. I see an explosion of energy in my human energy field that is massively expanding. Subtle high frequency energy, yet powerful big explosion like a bomb with an expanding area of effect. And it's startling.

Again, the energy tugs at me, but there is resistance here in my being and my habbitual energy, which is far from bliss. So as I do this again, I see the same thing, but this time, the energy caves deeper into my emotional center and flows out like powerful wind blowing out of a cave continuesly the bliss flows out of my heart and clears everything out. And makes me feels emptier and lighter. Less resistant. So appearantly, this bliss wants me to have less resistance and that is part of the energy signature of bliss. It automatically makes one more pure.

So I look at a bird on a tree, and think about bliss. And I see it has impulses. The same impulse as I have when I am startled by the explosive nature of bliss. As it was inspired to jump to the next branch and it's entire body contracted, to prepare for the jump, but it didn't jump because it was distracted by something else. And so it seemed as if it flinched. In a microsecond.

I look at the tree and think about bliss. And I see an electric thunderbolt that shaped the structure of a tree outward like a thunderbolt exploding through the air and crackling the shape of the tree and it feels extatic like eye pupils dialating, shivers down my spine kind of extatic, goose bumbs on my skin kind of extatic. Bliss full, like a powerful thunder storm wind full of dynamical high frequency high precision creation.

So now I look at a black metalic roof smoke outlet and think about bliss. And the cone shape of it got me seeing it like a perfect shape to shoot upwards like a rocket. Going super fast into the atmosphere. Speeding like a bullet upwards. At high speeds with powerful containment of the explosive fuel that shoots bellow it.

It seems again, like I dont really feel anything, so my emotions only reflect bliss if I point my awareness at my emotions as I hold the thought of bliss. Then I felt a tugg emotionally. Which is meager but the best I could do. Appearantly, bliss is energetically waaaay too expansive and powerful and energetic and high frequency. For me.

Well thats it for now I guess.