Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 22-09-2015, 01:49 PM
Ascender

Parallel Universes, Lives and Afterlives

Here's a question (you've all heard that before )

Science is coming more & more around to this concept that there are literally infinite numbers of universes constantly splitting and there are infinite versions of yourself too. Billions & trillions of us all. Apparently the
equations demand this be so.

My question is what happens when all these other you's die, do they have their own individual afterlife or is there just one spiritual realm for all, how does this work??

Is there no afterlife as we think it..but perhaps on death we just switch to the next available parallel life, never knowing we switched perhaps??

Its interesting that science can accept parallel universes and people but cant accept the possibility of consciousness survival post death!
Old 22-09-2015, 02:53 PM
Master
There are infinite paths of every single life.

So the happiness depends on what path a person takes.

Its a bit like when the Architect met Neo and explained how every time no matter what path Neo took, the conversation with Neo always happened.

YHWH wants people to return to Him, so no matter what path they follow they will one day confront Him.

People can either choose a smooth path laid out for them by YHWH or a bumpy rebellious path where they are always at loggerheads with YHWH.

Every life path is happiness when the person doesn't let small issues like money drag them down 24/7. People just don't look at the bigger picture any more and that this world is nothing more than a spiritual training ground for a better future out there in the known universe.

Note: Spirits are immortal. They never perish.
Old 22-09-2015, 06:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by metal68
Science is coming more & more around to this concept that there are literally infinite numbers of universes constantly splitting and there are infinite versions of yourself too.

My question is what happens when all these other you's die, do they have their own individual afterlife or is there just one spiritual realm for all, how does this work??

Is there no afterlife as we think it..but perhaps on death we just switch to the next available parallel life, never knowing we switched perhaps??
If there is no "afterlife" then each of those versions dies and ceases to exist. No different than twins in this universe. Obviously it takes longer for all versions of you to cease as some get "lucky" and live much longer.

If there is an afterlife and reincarnation(or multiple incarnations), then this IS an after life (as you have lived lives before). How is it?

If there is an only one afterlife, then your ONE soul is in ALL those versions. As each version dies, that part of the soul "rejoins" the other parts. Eventually, your soul exits ALL versions of you and goes on to in the afterlife with the cumulative effect of everything that happened to all the yous.

I don't see that the multiverse has much to say about an afterlife (or lack of one) from a scientific point of view.
Old 22-09-2015, 07:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
If there is no "afterlife" then each of those versions dies and ceases to exist. No different than twins in this universe. Obviously it takes longer for all versions of you to cease as some get "lucky" and live much longer.

And IF this is so, how and why do some get lucky?

Old 23-09-2015, 03:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver
And IF this is so, how and why do some get lucky?
There are a LOT of forces out there that affect one's life either directly or indirectly. For nearly everyone far less is under their own 'control' than is out of their control. Similarly the impact they have on others is not known to them before they act (and usually not even after they act). The net effect is a sea of influences that steer one's experience effectively randomly. "Luck" is basically how favorable these 'random' influences/events turn out to be.

Though a very few are completely subject to the whims of random external forces; most people have some input to how their life goes. Though perhaps "luck" can't be changed much by most people, they can be prepared/ready to seize favorable opportunities and minimize impact of the negative things. This great amplifies the effect of luck.

A few well positioned individuals are either aware enough or just in the right situation to get to have a fair degree of 'say' in what happens. These people can choose to have luck arrive more to their liking (I.E. less random).

Note that the extremely spiritually 'advanced' don't need luck and aren't greatly affected by it. They are able to manifest their experience as they wish.
Old 01-11-2020, 05:08 AM
Master
I bet my Parallel version of myself is creative artistically I wonder if the parallel version was also raised in Beloit Wisconsin my hometown. I know there are multi universes too. It would be interesting to meet parallel versions of yourself at least I hope it would be.