Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 07-11-2010, 06:50 AM
SixOfClubs

What Have You Manifested?

I'd like to hear success stories of what you have manifested! Please include the techniques you used and the length of time it took to be created or attracted.
Old 07-11-2010, 10:00 PM
MYFIGO

One morning as I prepared my lunch for work, I went to get an apple from the refrigerator. Apparently I had already used them all. I could picture it in front of me.. a beautiful red juicy apple.

"Darn! I wish I had an apple!" I said out loud.

At 8:30 that morning, a man I'd never met and did not know was coming to see my boss, walked in the door and set a beautiful red juicy apple on my desk. "I thought you might like this apple!"

45 minutes from when I expressed desire.

One more recently was when I was again preparing my lunch and thought I had some frozen corn to add to my Mexican left-overs. Again...disappointment.

"Darn! I wish I had some corn!"

At lunch, a co-worker offered me his plate with a beautiful ear of "peaches and cream" corn. "Would you like this corn? I don't have room for it."

Time... 4 hours later.

Apparently I'm very passionate about my food... it's where I have the greatest success! LOL

Problem solving is a wonderful way to use visualization. When confronted with an issue that needs resolving, spend a few minutes in bed before arising seeing the results you wish. See and hear people telling you what you wish to happen, just like in a movie. I think good, well-meant intentions are a must.
Old 07-11-2010, 10:04 PM
Deactivated Account

Wow MYFIGO ! Amazing, talk about seeing results.

I can use your suggestion here ~ thanks I will give it a try !

"Problem solving is a wonderful way to use visualization. When confronted with an issue that needs resolving, spend a few minutes in bed before arising seeing the results you wish. See and hear people telling you what you wish to happen, just like in a movie."

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 19-11-2010, 02:27 AM
Food?
I thought, gee, I'd like some coconut ice cream - I "thought it to Tony", a roommate, bec he was at the store- Voila - he pulled it out of the bag.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 19-11-2010, 05:13 AM
Il'Divino

i can say that ive had my succes in the friendship and relationship department. I happen to find manifesting very smooth when i just affirm out loud what i want in a state of gratitude and then leave it. No visualizations though. I affirmed at the beginning of this year that i would love a best friend who will understand and acept me as i am, as crazy as i am,lol, so to say cos ive never had one before. And sure enough ive been best of friends with this crazy like me guy since march. Same thing with relationships, i affirmed that i want someone i can share my life with, someone who i can learn love from instead of lust, and sure enough this past sunday i found my shining star in a way i never thought possible. We clicked from the moment i saw her and we cant stop being together. Again no visualisation. Just loudly affirm what i want, keep it at the back of my mind and work to love and appreciate myself.
Old 19-11-2010, 10:38 AM
Smile

I could just tell so many stories, but this is significant... My first experience...

After hearing Ramtha in the early 80's, I think ---
I turned the TV on mute twice during commercials and simply closed my eyes
and said, " I need more work. I need more clients. I need more money, So be it."
Twice on a Monday.

From that first week - I doubled and sometimes tripled my income each week from the "ceiling" that I had previously always earned, but never "went thru".

Which at that time was a meager $235 -300 a week -I had very little overhead back then; like $200 rent!
I made $695 that first week - So, the next Monday off, I did it again - same way.
Next week $895!
I did massage.

Oh yeah.

Hope that inspires people - and I was just "talking to anyone" - angels, God, Spirit Guides, whoever was out there-inside me listening.
Miss Hepburn

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 19-11-2010, 02:56 PM
LightFilledHeart

I'd like to comment on a very interesting dynamic that I've noted occurs with manifesting. It seems beginners have the best luck! I know that for myself when I first learned of manifestation way back in the early 70's I had great success when I put it to the test...! I've noticed the same effects in the experiences of others. Yet when the spiritual warrior is older and has more experience under his/her belt, it seems the capacity for manifesting in impressive, splashy ways somehow shuts down, or at the very least diminishes. I wonder why that is?? Do we just get world-weary and lose our enthusiasm, or is there something about a neophyte (perhaps non-attachment to outcome?) that ensures success??? I admit, I'm puzzled by this. Any ideas fellow posters?
Old 19-11-2010, 05:14 PM
wishescometrue

My first manifestation after learning about LOA was to ask for 'cheques arriving in the post' that day our postman delivered a cheque, however it wasn't for me but the person who lived in the house 30 years ago! It taught me to be more specific!

Another one was when I was at a raffle... I knew I was going to win the box of celebration choclates, the next ticket out of the box was mine, of course I chose the chocolates, it was one of the large round tins... I then proceeded to eat them all in 2 days and felt really bad for doing that... moral of that manifestaion, be careful what you wish for!

I find it easy to manifest money, hasn't stopped coming into me since I started but other things I so nearly get there and loose it at the last minute.

Trying very hard with relationships but just can't let go enough as seem to want it so bad... very bad habit that I am trying to resolve!

Looking back though, things I really don't care about I do tend to get very quickly... I am so lucky
Old 19-11-2010, 05:18 PM
wishescometrue

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightFilledHeart
I'd like to comment on a very interesting dynamic that I've noted occurs with manifesting. It seems beginners have the best luck! I know that for myself when I first learned of manifestation way back in the early 70's I had great success when I put it to the test...! I've noticed the same effects in the experiences of others. Yet when the spiritual warrior is older and has more experience under his/her belt, it seems the capacity for manifesting in impressive, splashy ways somehow shuts down, or at the very least diminishes. I wonder why that is?? Do we just get world-weary and lose our enthusiasm, or is there something about a neophyte (perhaps non-attachment to outcome?) that ensures success??? I admit, I'm puzzled by this. Any ideas fellow posters?

Do you think that this could be bacause the beginner is less aware of what they are doing whilst as you get more experienced you become more wise and doubt starts to creep in?

I find that now I know more about what I am supposed to do and having had so much success I have this niggle in the back of my head saying that it can't keep on working can it?!

I am also really bad on doubt, just trusting in something 100% to happen, maybe beacuse I am a control freak so I find it hard to let someone else (the universe) be in control...

Just a few ideas but I would love to hear if anyone else has ideas too...
Old 19-11-2010, 05:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MYFIGO
One morning as I prepared my lunch for work, I went to get an apple from the refrigerator. Apparently I had already used them all. I could picture it in front of me.. a beautiful red juicy apple.

"Darn! I wish I had an apple!" I said out loud.

At 8:30 that morning, a man I'd never met and did not know was coming to see my boss, walked in the door and set a beautiful red juicy apple on my desk. "I thought you might like this apple!"

45 minutes from when I expressed desire.

One more recently was when I was again preparing my lunch and thought I had some frozen corn to add to my Mexican left-overs. Again...disappointment.

"Darn! I wish I had some corn!"

At lunch, a co-worker offered me his plate with a beautiful ear of "peaches and cream" corn. "Would you like this corn? I don't have room for it."

Time... 4 hours later.

Apparently I'm very passionate about my food... it's where I have the greatest success! LOL

Problem solving is a wonderful way to use visualization. When confronted with an issue that needs resolving, spend a few minutes in bed before arising seeing the results you wish. See and hear people telling you what you wish to happen, just like in a movie. I think good, well-meant intentions are a must.

Wow........I really enjoyed reading that! How cool!
I can relate to the 'being passionate' part as relative to manifestation because when my daughter was diagnosed with cancer, and passions and emotions were high, tremendous things came to be and I could see that passion and will had a big part in it.
Thanks for sharing............................James