Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 13-04-2013, 09:34 PM
Super Moderator
Thoughts on my situation

Hi, My cat storm went under my low deck to die A couple of months ago. I talked to him until he said his last meow. He was a vocal Siamese. So I know hes still around me I will see something out of the corner of my eye or feel something around my legs. Or just "sence" him in other ways.

I got a new cat. he is great. I have had him for about a month. He has started to go out side. I also got a dog when I got storm . They were best buds and grew up together.

So here is what I need thoughts on this

This new cat has been sleeping where storm died under the deck. (Is that weird?)The dog is now trying to get to the spot of where storm died. Strange cats have come and sat or come out from under the deck.

I think these other cats are paying their respects. and My dog knows his kitty is here in spirit and just wants to sniff him?
So my thought on the new cat is, he is reincarnated cat of a cat the died a year or two ago(I gave her away because of of a behavioral matter)She was a kitten when I got her and spent 3 years with storm. The new cat totally reminds me of her..
Old 14-04-2013, 07:37 AM
primrose

I'm not sure I believe that animals re-incarnate, I know that they sense death and have good instincts, it must be comforting to feel that storm is still around you. I'm sure that your dog is also aware of storms spirit as are the strange cats.
Old 14-04-2013, 02:31 PM
Super Moderator
Thank you for the response Primrose....
Old 15-04-2013, 10:36 AM
Ascender
I had a cat Morgan I was super close with, a great big orange and cream maine coon with gold/yellowish eyes. When I left home he got a lot skinnier and his health declined till eventually he died at 17, but still a good age for a cat.

My new cat Toad is kinda small black and very fuzzy, but his eyes almost look the same as Morgan's. He was smart like him too, and just as vocal. The weird thing is that he was found by my neighbors on the other side of the state. They took him home, but they had no mind for training cats. So all of my hints for wanting him paid off one day when he pee'd on their pillow HAHA. He pee'd on my wifes pillow the first day, so I gave him a little swat and put him in the litter box. He scratched around, went pee and has never gone outside of the box again. He is in great shape and health at about 10 years old now.

I don't know if Toad is Morgan, but I do know I feel his spirit. The body/mind is new and so I just try to make it the best I can for him. :)

P.S. Toad was trying to type hello, but I had to make him get down HAHAHA
Old 15-04-2013, 03:49 PM
Super Moderator
Hi toad!!! lol yeah I can quickly see myself becoming the cat lady........There is just something about cats that fascinate me...
Old 15-04-2013, 07:45 PM
LadyImpreza1111

You know, some people feel the presence of their loved ones after they transitioned and from that gain a sense of peace. I'm going to guess with animals, it is really not any different. Maybe his spirit lingers.
Old 16-04-2013, 12:03 AM
Super Moderator
Yeah I think it does ladyImpreza1111. It occurred to me that these cats that come out of where he died may be there because they miss him. Or knew him in a past life. I see what storms impact has done to me so why not other animals. I know my dog misses him something fierce. I still will cry and look for another Siamese like him even though I found the perfect cat......

I am really glad that i have the forums to talk about this and I am thankful for every ones responses. even those who aren't cat people......
Old 16-04-2013, 09:45 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by tealtwist
Yeah I think it does ladyImpreza1111. It occurred to me that these cats that come out of where he died may be there because they miss him. Or knew him in a past life. I see what storms impact has done to me so why not other animals. I know my dog misses him something fierce. I still will cry and look for another Siamese like him even though I found the perfect cat......

I am really glad that i have the forums to talk about this and I am thankful for every ones responses. even those who aren't cat people......
NP! :) I do agree though about their spirits lingering. I swear I keep seeing a cat on the stairs to my parents attic. I never said anything until my wife said she keeps thinking she see's a cat on the stairs. It doesn't seem ill mannered, just hanging out.
Old 16-04-2013, 10:31 PM
Super Moderator
Funny another strange cat came to the door. He sniffed my new cat and went on his merry way. Another friend of storms I am sure. I think there is something amazing going on with animals earth and afterlife....
Old 17-04-2013, 01:26 AM
Ascender
HAHA kitty spiritual uprising. Im glad that they all accept the new cat so well! :)