Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 22-12-2018, 03:25 PM
Newbie ;)

In order to meet your full potential how do you heal the soul?
Old 22-12-2018, 03:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
sparrow NOT WANTING TO, or NOT BEING CAPABLE OF DESCRIBING TO YOU, THE WONDERS, BEAUTY & ABUNDANCE OF THE SUMMERLANDS OR THE HOLY KINGDOM
Dear neil,

This transparent presumption you deliver, in unnecessary capitals, denotes you do not comprehend the will, purpose and wisdom behind the way I choose to guide someone. In reality, it merely reveals that you receive and interpret information on a surface level, and do not consult your heart wisdom to comprehend a deeper purpose or function of something read.

I shall extend a humble courtesy to you with a short lesson in wisdom, and how to comprehend the words of Spirit Guide Sparrow. Firstly, guiding someone is never about you, how much you think you know, or how much you can impress others with what you think you know. Secondly, a genuine heartfelt intention to guide someone is not about feeding them merely what they seek to hear, but taking the time and diligence to perceive where they are presently, and what information would best serve that specific individual to develop. Thirdly, before submitting to an impulse to remark on the dialogue of others, it is always wise to familiarise yourself with any prior interactions they may have had to fully comprehend the context of exchange.

I hope this lesson has been useful.

With such interjection of abysmally poor interpretation of my words and intentions, I shall briefly indulge readers with my response to some of your other narrative lines.
Quote:
You yourself could imediately search for & download the most awesome channelings of the. "LIFE IN THE WORLD UNSEEN" channeled from Monsignor Robert Hugh Benson, via Anthony Borgia, of earth
Simply redirecting him to the beliefs or perspectives of a third party does not support him to create and experience his own truth. Neither does this support him with his present personal challenges that he faces, which you seem to be unaware of. It does become apparent however where your source of information originates, which presents context upon which you base your beliefs. Not that there is anything wrong with this.
Quote:
Your questions are simply & politely asked, and are simple to explain from a person that has had even a small amount of experience in the summerlands

Sorai is indeed a polite and warming soul towards whom I am very fond. Your mistake lies within your haste in not understanding the context of my answer in how it specifically relates to where Sorai is at present. Sorai has endured many difficult hardships which has coloured his motivations and steered his perceptions. I will not detail further as they are private matters to him. This is why patience and vigilance must precede your need to voice opinion.
Quote:
if a person living without the flesh, such as sparrow does, & has been following a path with a view towards becoming transformed into a christed being by the God entity, then that person could quite easily describe in detail the most unbelievable beauty & abundance within the holy kingdom, & the kinds of things that they do therein.

This is your second presumption regarding my good Self, and is similarly incorrect. You have been neglectful in your observance of my previous dialogues. You also seem to be unaware of my detailed information of what you call “the holy kingdom”. Not that it is actually called this in the spirit world. It is not governed by a King.

At the risk of correcting you a third time I will cure your confusion. Sparrow does not follow a path with a view towards becoming transformed into a christed being by some godly entity. I do chuckle at the suggestion and cannot place from where you originate such randomly bewildering notions. They are entertaining, however.
Quote:
Information that states that there are multi'verses or multi'realms/dimensions & of which are all invisible to each other, is a part of the DECEPTIVE ILLUSION designed by dark beings that have located themselves here to discretely & illicitly take advantage of the temptations of the flesh through earthlings.

This notion I personally found entertaining. What an extremely fear based and paranoid outlook you choose to subscribe to. The alluring battle of good and evil does have its melodramatic attractions I suppose. And here some thought the concepts of Sparrow were outlandish. You are consequently diminishing the greatest minds of your own scientific community and branding them all deceptive dark beings, if this is your chosen view.

The matter of invisibility is merely an oscillation of energy expression which exists through an infinite range, to accommodate a specific constant; the fulfilment of new exploration. Not only is this demonstrated through human science but also demonstrated through consciousness development. If your own conciousness had access to the ether world, or any evolved species interaction, you would routinely experience the mechanics of how to navigate it with this understanding.
Quote:
THE UNIVERSE IS SO LARGE THAT IT CAN HOUSE THE PHYSICAL GALAXIES, THE SUMMERLANDS & THE HOLY KINGDOMS EVERTHING & WITHOUT ANY OF THEM INTRUDING ON OR BEING WITHIN EACH OTHER.

PERHAPS SPARROW TOO SHOULD ADOPT CAPITALS TO TRY TO SOUND MORE EMPHATIC AND AUTHORITARIAN IN EVERY WORD!

No. I think not. I do fine without them.
I am teasing, of course.

I am not familiar with your personal experience of galactic affairs or how you reach conclusions concerning the size of the universe. I respond however that the universe you occupy now is not all there is, does not contain everything, and is thus made evident within its cyclical stages of transformation, of which it was once no much larger than a pin head. It will one day again collapse in on itself, taking with it everything you claim exists in it. Goodbye “holy kingdoms”.
Quote:
THESE ARE MY BELIEFS AND ONLY FOR YOUR CONSIDERATIONS

There is more I could address in your narratives but since they are early explorative belief systems, as you have indicated, I feel it quite without purpose to correct or comment on them further at this time.

Look out for what Santa delivers to you this Christmas.
-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 22-12-2018, 03:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorai
So, to go beyond need we act more and more through love and let go of power. Please offer some examples of how this can play out.

Dear Sorai,

Well the need for power is a statement to the universe that you fear loss. This, again, comes from the mindset of personal possession and ownership, to which I have spoken before.

You as a human being cannot escape the reality of the physical needs of which you face on a daily basis. The basic need for food, water, oxygen, warmth, shelter and self-nurture. As an intellectually aware being you also have mental, emotional and spiritual needs.

These fundamental needs can be transformed from essential requirements to sacred opportunities for self-love through an adjustment of attitude and outlook. It is my observation of other cultures that through mastery of this attitude and outlook one can greatly decrease, one by one, such dependency on essential needs. This does take a very long time, and much commitment to a change in behaviour, and is rarely accomplished in a single lifespan. It is generally achieved within supportive groups and clusters where a model of behaviour is sustained.

The needs of the human being is additionally conditioned upon the environment in which they create around them. That is, if their environment is void of love and harmony, and instead built on crime, violence and discrimination, their needs will dramatically increase. If the environment they are in is one of harmony with nature and nurture, of companionship and collective responsibility, then personal need will dramatically decrease. The needs of the one will be fulfilled when the needs of the many are fulfilled as one. This task requires a society built on the principles of love and inclusion, not in its existing form of fear and exclusion.

A society which perceives itself as one, and functions as one, ultimately requires no other need but one; maintain the status quo. Such a reality is only possible through the greatest possible vision you can have about yourself, which is only possible through love.

I will return and revisit following this joyful festive holiday. For now I have somewhere to be and will be somewhat preoccupied.
My deepest and most sincere warm wishes to you and everyone.
Have a Merry Christmas.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 22-12-2018, 04:39 PM
Guide

Thank you for your wishes to help, neil. Sparrow has made every assertion toward the fact that he is living as a human on earth, simply that he identifies with his Spirit as his true self, and that what he can do, so can and may we (with preparation.) If anyone is Christed, then we all are, for we are all divine.

Quote:
Sorai...hi there.

In the case OF sparrow NOT WANTING TO, or NOT BEING CAPABLE OF DESCRIBING TO YOU, THE WONDERS, BEAUTY & ABUNDANCE OF THE SUMMERLANDS OR THE HOLY KINGDOM. You yourself could imediately search for & download the most awesome channelings of the. "LIFE IN THE WORLD UNSEEN" channeled from Monsignor Robert Hugh Benson, via Anthony Borgia, of earth.

Your questions are simply & politely asked, and are simple to explain from a person that has had even a small amount of experience in the summerlands (the lesser heavens).

& if a person living without the flesh, such as sparrow does, & has been following a path with a view towards becoming transformed into a christed being by the God entity, then that person could quite easily describe in detail the most unbelievable beauty & abundance within the holy kingdom, & the kinds of things that they do therein.

You & i may not be able to quite grasp the intensity of the beauty, but it could be explained by a resident therein just as it is so described within the channelings mentioned above.

Regards & smiles to you Sorai
Old 22-12-2018, 05:10 PM
Guide

Happy Holidays, Sparrow, and everyone here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear Sorai,

Well the need for power is a statement to the universe that you fear loss. This, again, comes from the mindset of personal possession and ownership, to which I have spoken before.

You as a human being cannot escape the reality of the physical needs of which you face on a daily basis. The basic need for food, water, oxygen, warmth, shelter and self-nurture. As an intellectually aware being you also have mental, emotional and spiritual needs.

These fundamental needs can be transformed from essential requirements to sacred opportunities for self-love through an adjustment of attitude and outlook. It is my observation of other cultures that through mastery of this attitude and outlook one can greatly decrease, one by one, such dependency on essential needs. This does take a very long time, and much commitment to a change in behaviour, and is rarely accomplished in a single lifespan. It is generally achieved within supportive groups and clusters where a model of behaviour is sustained.

The needs of the human being is additionally conditioned upon the environment in which they create around them. That is, if their environment is void of love and harmony, and instead built on crime, violence and discrimination, their needs will dramatically increase. If the environment they are in is one of harmony with nature and nurture, of companionship and collective responsibility, then personal need will dramatically decrease. The needs of the one will be fulfilled when the needs of the many are fulfilled as one. This task requires a society built on the principles of love and inclusion, not in its existing form of fear and exclusion.

A society which perceives itself as one, and functions as one, ultimately requires no other need but one; maintain the status quo. Such a reality is only possible through the greatest possible vision you can have about yourself, which is only possible through love.

I will return and revisit following this joyful festive holiday. For now I have somewhere to be and will be somewhat preoccupied.
My deepest and most sincere warm wishes to you and everyone.
Have a Merry Christmas.

-Sparrow
Old 22-12-2018, 05:28 PM
Quote:
To me the spirit world "IS" the universe & also "IS" the soul universe...ONE & THE SAME PLACE...& THEY ARE NOT TWO DIFFERENT PLACES. NOR ARE THEY IN DIFFERENT REALMS OR DIMENTIONS.

GOD, SOUL, SPIRIT, SPIRITUAL LANDS, FLESH & GALAXIES ARE ALL LOCATED IN THE ONE SAME DIMENSION, REALM, UNIVERSE.
This would fit well in the Non-Duality area...join in there if you haven't yet. :)

Added: What? I now see you are into Anthony Borgia?...Yeah, your people are esp in the NDE area, too...
I dunno if you post on those yet.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-12-2018, 05:40 PM
ImthatIm

Is Spirit Guide Sparrow aware you copied and pasted a lot of his website here word for word?
My Spirit guide has neither a website or use a forum.
Also has no need of UFOs to get around as stated on Spirit Guide Sparrows website.
Old 22-12-2018, 07:30 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi Sorai

I have read all of Hugh Benson's descriptions of life in the summerlands and I agree whole-heartedly with you that at present there is no better literature on life in the spirit world out there. I had an extensive NDE in 2006 and was shown both the summerlands and the darklands, and my observations and perceptions align with and are supported by Benson's writings.
Old 22-12-2018, 10:04 PM
Guide

Thank you malcolm for sharing your experience. I have not experienced hugh benson’s work and never said it is the best out there. perhaps you would like to talk with sf member neil who is the one who posted that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by malcolm
Hi Sorai

I have read all of Hugh Benson's descriptions of life in the summerlands and I agree whole-heartedly with you that at present there is no better literature on life in the spirit world out there. I had an extensive NDE in 2006 and was shown both the summerlands and the darklands, and my observations and perceptions align with and are supported by Benson's writings.
Old 22-12-2018, 10:07 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear neil,

This transparent presumption you deliver, in unnecessary capitals, denotes you do not comprehend the will, purpose and wisdom behind the way I choose to guide someone. In reality, it merely reveals that you receive and interpret information on a surface level, and do not consult your heart wisdom to comprehend a deeper purpose or function of something read.

I shall extend a humble courtesy to you with a short lesson in wisdom, and how to comprehend the words of Spirit Guide Sparrow. Firstly, guiding someone is never about you, how much you think you know, or how much you can impress others with what you think you know. Secondly, a genuine heartfelt intention to guide someone is not about feeding them merely what they seek to hear, but taking the time and diligence to perceive where they are presently, and what information would best serve that specific individual to develop. Thirdly, before submitting to an impulse to remark on the dialogue of others, it is always wise to familiarise yourself with any prior interactions they may have had to fully comprehend the context of exchange.

I hope this lesson has been useful.

With such interjection of abysmally poor interpretation of my words and intentions, I shall briefly indulge readers with my response to some of your other narrative lines.
Simply redirecting him to the beliefs or perspectives of a third party does not support him to create and experience his own truth. Neither does this support him with his present personal challenges that he faces, which you seem to be unaware of. It does become apparent however where your source of information originates, which presents context upon which you base your beliefs. Not that there is anything wrong with this.

Sorai is indeed a polite and warming soul towards whom I am very fond. Your mistake lies within your haste in not understanding the context of my answer in how it specifically relates to where Sorai is at present. Sorai has endured many difficult hardships which has coloured his motivations and steered his perceptions. I will not detail further as they are private matters to him. This is why patience and vigilance must precede your need to voice opinion.

This is your second presumption regarding my good Self, and is similarly incorrect. You have been neglectful in your observance of my previous dialogues. You also seem to be unaware of my detailed information of what you call “the holy kingdom”. Not that it is actually called this in the spirit world. It is not governed by a King.

At the risk of correcting you a third time I will cure your confusion. Sparrow does not follow a path with a view towards becoming transformed into a christed being by some godly entity. I do chuckle at the suggestion and cannot place from where you originate such randomly bewildering notions. They are entertaining, however.

This notion I personally found entertaining. What an extremely fear based and paranoid outlook you choose to subscribe to. The alluring battle of good and evil does have its melodramatic attractions I suppose. And here some thought the concepts of Sparrow were outlandish. You are consequently diminishing the greatest minds of your own scientific community and branding them all deceptive dark beings, if this is your chosen view.

The matter of invisibility is merely an oscillation of energy expression which exists through an infinite range, to accommodate a specific constant; the fulfilment of new exploration. Not only is this demonstrated through human science but also demonstrated through consciousness development. If your own conciousness had access to the ether world, or any evolved species interaction, you would routinely experience the mechanics of how to navigate it with this understanding.

PERHAPS SPARROW TOO SHOULD ADOPT CAPITALS TO TRY TO SOUND MORE EMPHATIC AND AUTHORITARIAN IN EVERY WORD!

No. I think not. I do fine without them.
I am teasing, of course.

I am not familiar with your personal experience of galactic affairs or how you reach conclusions concerning the size of the universe. I respond however that the universe you occupy now is not all there is, does not contain everything, and is thus made evident within its cyclical stages of transformation, of which it was once no much larger than a pin head. It will one day again collapse in on itself, taking with it everything you claim exists in it. Goodbye “holy kingdoms”.

There is more I could address in your narratives but since they are early explorative belief systems, as you have indicated, I feel it quite without purpose to correct or comment on them further at this time.

look out for what Santa delivers to you this Christmas.
-Sparrow

Hellow Sparrow....to be polite in response and in order to not offend any persons who follow your guidance, or to receive a warning for breaking site rules, i will reply to your words with the following.....

Sparrow your assumptions of my understandings are incorrect as you would well be aware of, & you may visit me in person, here in Australia if it suits you, we can discuss it and more, in detail.
But i of course will understand, if you can not find the very small amount of time that it would take to visit, sit and chat.

And in response to these words of yours below...I SMILE SPARROW...I AM HONESTLY SMILING, As you would well know, but between you and i, the other members of this forum would not understand in the slightest of the true meaning hidden within those words of yours.....

Quote sparrow.
look out for what Santa delivers to you this Christmas.