Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 11-07-2021, 10:31 AM
Guide
Lessons learnt and challenges/directions

I know this section deals with many specific issues but I thought a thread covering our various lessons that we've learnt e.g. major/minor in the past or more recently would be interesting. (I couldn't find anything covering this in the search window or in this section for this year at least). Also any challenges we are dealing with or directions we are focusing on.

For myself, I have found it beneficial to discern motivations in calls for help. I gravitate to those who are suffering (being a lightworker) but have learnt that, in many cases, the person just wants to be heard rather than be pro-active in finding a solution. This is fine and usually an important first step. However, it's a question of how long someone may be at this stage, going over the same situation since it can become a static, ingrained state with a vested interest in just wanting attention/sympathy. (I have developed a reliable radar for making this distinction e.g. if the person rejects all attempts of possible solutions....bit of a give away!)

As such, I am now able to discern those who genuinely want help i.e. are ready to move on and heal from those who do not. Whilst those just wanting sympathy may always find people that give them the attention they crave, I see this as counterproductive in terms of their healing.

I am quite outspoken, with strong opinions so my direction is focusing more on the heart....to be softer, less judgmental (which is not to say I am blurring my vision, as a realist, to see things as they are!)

Over to you....what lesson(s) stands out for you that has been really helpful? What challenges/direction are you currently dealing with spiritually.

Last edited by ameliorate : 11-07-2021 at 05:57 PM.
Old 11-07-2021, 11:52 AM
Good topic, good first post explaining what you are understanding.

I'll be short - learning to not gossip or say anything I would be mortified by if
the other person were to over hear it. (as the rule) -
and I have not 100% learned this YET!
But I must!
My first vision of a past life was me being told not to do this from a
Native American wise elder.
Also, he said not to even harbor feelings of this kind of judgment for another!
(Talk about a slow-learner!).
There are other things, of course, I'll write about about coffee.
No ---simply to just
*be kind and certainly to
*drop and forgive people -
*do not keep replaying indignations felt.
*to learn what ego is and what godly feelings, thoughts and actions are
*Biggest understanding = *Love God with all my heart and soul and mind, *acknowledge Him in all my ways, rely on Him 100%
* what you do to another you do to Him
Basically sums it up...my life lessons; learning to apply them always.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 11-07-2021, 01:20 PM
Master
Big theme for me is daring to take that leap of faith and manifest my dreams and goals.
As it is I daren't and the biggest obstacle is my health. I have neck & head injury due to 2 accidents and this causes a lot of trouble, to the point I cannot work. So I am in benefit situation where the ones that pay it also become difficult from time to time as I am not on disability.

Stupid thing is, I'm quite sure that if I pursue my dreams, my health will improve. But as it is it is quite a risk.
You have to make quite a lot of money, every month, to even be at the financial low level I am now due to high taxes.
I'm afraid that pressure will make me get into stress and into the head, out of the flow. And if I'm out of the flow I cannot do the work I love to do...

So I'm going round in circles with this. I desperately want to be free, independent, but I daren't take that leap of faith and actually do it.
Old 11-07-2021, 01:21 PM
Guide
from post 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
...I'll be short - learning to not gossip or say anything I would be mortified by if
the other person were to over hear it. (as the rule) -
and I have not 100% learned this YET.
My first vision of a past life was me being told not to do this from a
Native American wise elder.
Also, he said not to even harbor feelings of this kind of judgment for another!...
Wow - thanks for sharing! Interesting.

Quite a few mindful directions there you've listed! I suppose I could have better described mine (spiritual guidelines that I abide by) except that I just wanted to outline my main current focus, i.e. to develop the ❤️

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 11-07-2021 at 03:42 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 11-07-2021, 01:30 PM
Guide
Lightbulb from post 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Big theme for me is daring to take that leap of faith and manifest my dreams and goals.
As it is I daren't and the biggest obstacle is my health. I have neck & head injury due to 2 accidents and this causes a lot of trouble, to the point I cannot work.
Sorry to learn of your physical injuries and limitations however this thread is about our spiritual development rather than financial directions, as in a career.
It sounds like a current lesson might be acceptance.....at least until a situation presents itself which feels achievable.
Who we are is not necessarily compromised by our physical situations. How we interact with others is key to our spiritual development.

'When your reality is a prison, your mind can set you free.'
Zack Snyder

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 11-07-2021 at 03:53 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 11-07-2021, 01:37 PM
Experiencer
Nice topic, Ameliorate!

I'm processing a lot of heavy ancestral karma, dealing with third chakra deficiencies. For myself and for all my ancestors, I am learning to assume responsibility for who I am. This means having the courage to deny actions of fear and embrace divine love in such a way as to take responsibility for the condition of humanity.

This begins with understanding first and foremost who I am, because who I am is able to accept this responsibility. This is because who I am is also who you are. It is said to love your neighbor as yourself, which is to say that you are responsible for your neighbor. It is said there is no greater love than to lay down your life for your friend, which is another way of saying we are accountable for each other.

Each of us decides in advance the path of incarnation and the lessons we want to learn as a chapter in the overall intention. None is greater or lessor than another, and each is challenging.

Blessings,
Z
Old 11-07-2021, 01:42 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal

FairyCrystal,

I think you do dare! It just takes a bit of time to marinate the manifestation. Be patient with yourself! And compassionate with your benefactors! Take it one step at a time and trust your intuition. You can do it!

Blessings,
Z
Old 11-07-2021, 01:44 PM
Guide
Thumbs up

Thanks Zastrakoza - this forum really needs a 'like' button!
Old 11-07-2021, 02:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by zastrakoza
FairyCrystal,
I think you do dare! It just takes a bit of time to marinate the manifestation. Be patient with yourself! And compassionate with your benefactors! Take it one step at a time and trust your intuition. You can do it!
Thank you! I have been busy with it 2 yrs ago and it was grand!! But then I got the jitters about trying to move it forward to the next level... And also got into peri-menopause at that time which also threw me 100% off-kilter, both physically as spiritually. Totally lost my inspiration.

But I'mgoing to do what you say Thank you for that!!
Marinate it... I like that!
Old 11-07-2021, 04:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ameliorate
Sorry to learn of your physical injuries and limitations however this thread is about our spiritual development
rather than financial directions, as in a career.
But financial things, housing, confidence with jobs, even being a good mom, daring to jump off a cliff or to ski, (scary),
like your friends are doing, overcoming fears are lessons we are learning...
all relate to spiritual development and, thus, the topic, No?
In general, finding out who we are and the power we have so we can be FREE! Yay!
My take.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru