Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 10-07-2021, 06:27 PM
Deactivated Account
This thread is very much personal to PecaS.

General observations are of limited value and until this member comes back to us we're in the dark about what's truly being sought.
Old 10-07-2021, 09:03 PM
Ascender

Peca ~

I'm sorry for your loss. Was Rita a girlfriend/wife or a pet? I've had cats that have come back to me. My cat Leo has come back to me twice already, this is his third time with me. I'm still waiting for my cat Bounder to come back. He's been gone 3 years now. I had a dream about him several months ago. I dreamed that we had cuddles in my bed as we often did in the morning and I asked him when he was coming back. He responded, "My garage number is 43". I asked him what that meant but I woke up. Since he was very attached to my daughter, I'm thinking that he'll come back when she graduates college. When he comes back it will be his 3rd time with me also.

So based on my experience, yes pets do come back to us.
Old 10-07-2021, 11:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
General observations are of limited value and until this member comes back to us we're in the dark about what's truly being sought.
Are you implying to not express ourselves, give whatever help we might have
and condolences because PecaS is away from his computer?
Because I say even if we are shooting in the dark...something could be nice for him to read, one little nugget...and for others, too?
He did say he would read things later.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 17-07-2021, 06:10 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:

Hello everyone.

I am calmer and more collected now. I am sorry for what I put you through one week ago.

Rita is my precious princess furkid. She is a mix breed with 1/4 each of about 9 different breeds and types of animals. I have never had such a wonderful experience with a living being. She was both a black hole of food consumption as well as the quickest kiss-giving tongue in the west.

She spent 6 years with me. I rescued her when she was about 4 months old. By the time she was 8 I took her for sterilization. I am too crazy and I think in my heart and in my mind that if any of my furkids has kids I would not have the heart to give them in adoption. So, to prevent my home from being swallowed by furkids, I sterilize.

I took her and after about 8 hours fo no news I called the vet. It was at that time that they said: "Oh I am glad you called, we did not know if you were coming (I as like "duh! I TOLD you I would come and picked her up), but it is good that you called. lol Your dog almost died (I was: ***??) We could not do the procedure because she woke up. (me: she woke up??). Yeah, in the middle of the procedure, so we had to give her more anesthetic and she then did not want to wake up. But she's ok now. The doctors are just waiting for a bit to redo the procedure"

I almost yelled: DO NOT ****ING DO ANYTHING. I AM ON MY WAY TO PICK HER UP. DO NOT DO ANYTHING MORE TO HER. and I rushed over. I ended up taking her to another vet. 6 times more expensive but she was properly taken care of.

I am pretty sure that that particular experience changed my kid. Before she was such a Tinkerbell and then she was so much quieter. I just loved her as much as I could.

Then she started to develop bad breath. Since she had this mania where she would lick any bird poop she saw (we learned that in the house she was, bird poop was her main sustenance) . we figured that some parasite or the poop itself gave her bad breath. so I began washing her teeth. In her sixth year her breath began to worsen so my family convinced me to take her for a mouth cleaning.

We noticed that her front lower teeth (the front three) were loose all the way to the base, even the jaw felt loose. so we fearedan infection. The vet cleaned her and said she was fine. since teeth cleaning mean anesthesia and by all accounts she was a healthy dog, I saw no problem.

she suffered immensely coming out of the anesthesia! she cried and whimpered and tried to run. all of us had our hearts fall to our feet when we realized that it was the trauma of that first surgery.

SO I vowed NO more anestethia She recovered but I did not notice that she was even MORE quiet than before. she stopped doing many of the things she loved. she would bunny hop down the stairs. Not anymore
Run outside to bark. No
climb up the stairs for potty . no, she needed help, but I did not see it.
eat as always. No,

all these things were also attributable to other situations, such as her stubbornness to not follow commands, she would still lick your face off. she would eat if the food was properly seasoned... and so on.

So I took her and Nico (her sibling: a husky/shepherd mix) for vaccinations The vet applied rabies and the sixth (it has been in short supply, so I thought it would be ok)...Im such an idiot

the vet has a habit of first deworming and then vaccine application. this time I went the other way around. I do not kid with rabies. So we waited 4 days for the deworming medication.

Rita and Nico were checked and glucosamine with a un-inflammatory was given. This was the beginning fo the end. with the first take Rita vomited.

i suspended the medication immediately and started the usual: pepto and cuddles. I mean, it was just water. she would do that when she drank about 1 liter (but she always did that) and the vet said it was a thing she did.

No biggie

From then on, anything that went into her stomach ended up being vomited.: Water, food, medication. She stopped pooping and I thought it was for the lack of food. (at this time, the vet was being reported to twice a day. He gave her some liver protection medication that had to be administered subcutaneously.

It helped nothing. I started mushcing the food and giving it to her 1 ml at a time. food and dehidratrion solution. I carried her upwards and she would go back downstairs on her own.

I was SURE it was some bad reaction to the deworming medication or the vaccines. as I was sure she would pull out of that. Thursday night she wagged her tail, she went with me to the toilet (as she would often do) and went to bed in her favorite bed.

at 3 am exactly she began vomiting. the noise was much like when you are pumping a very clogged toilet. It was a terrible week and I had been working non stop and being up almost all night all week to be on the lookout for her.

I had just laid my head on the pillow when she started. I jumped out and realized that this was it. I was desperate. tried to call the vet, No reply. since 10 om the previous night. no answer.

At 7 pm most vets consider consultation night-time emergencies, so I started to think: "where do I take her?" "to whom?" My sister rushed to my side as my mom did.

It was 3.30 when we found the first doctor who could help. he was 40 minutes away. too far aways. At 4.30 am we went to the vets home and knocked on the door. He did not answer nor the phone nor the door. My sister happened to find one that would see us at that time.

WE arrived at almost 5. He was 3 minutes late to our arrival. My darling died in my arms. I felt her life end and, at the same time, I saw the "mist" come out of her body , caress my face. go back and do it one more time before vanishing.

When the mist vanished, my wolf-totem tattoo felt pressed. it is a magical tattoo I crafted that links me to the otherside of the rainbowbridge and allows me to love all unloved animals.

The doctor took us in to make sure that she was gone. As soon as he looked at her he said: This is a kidney/liver failure. This dog did not die from vaccines or deworming medication.

she had been dead for 5 minutes and her gums were gray. her tongue was white.

I have spent the whole week trying to get answers from the other side and from this side. the vet was shocked and said that he "did not hear us knock or d¡ring the doorbell" and that "he had forgotten the cellphone and his home phone in the shop, so he did not hear it".

Nico keeps looking for her. it breaks my heart. and then, he vomited like she did. speks of what I thought it was blood in the middle of the vomit. Otherwise a healthy dog.

I took the vomit for analysis. I went to the fancy vet, the one I abandoned because they just took upon themselves to do unauthorized procedures on my pups . they have changed, more a fancy hospital. different doctors too..

but in this land of idiots.... They analyzed the vomit, there are no cancer cells, no stomach tissue, no parasites, no larva oreggs. There is throat tissue that is explained by the sheer force fo the vomit.

the nest is a full blood and urine work. Today nico gave his samples. I am waiting for the results. The new vet tells me that in her opinion, just from what I tell her (and the pictures of Rita and her vomit) she had cancer AND a heart condition.

The heart condition could very well be a byproduct of a diabetic situation. in any case, she was misdiagnosed,

From my reading, the first surgery caused her the CHD (heart problem) that culminated in a congestive heart failure. AND she had kidney cancer. You could see the kidneys show like balls glued to her body. the vet said that they were pieces fo fat as she was a chunky dog.
Old 17-07-2021, 06:14 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Are you implying to not express ourselves, give whatever help we might have
and condolences because PecaS is away from his computer?
Because I say even if we are shooting in the dark...something could be nice for him to read, one little nugget...and for others, too?
He did say he would read things later.

Miss Hepburn you are absolutely right! I thought that the forum would let me know when ay reply was posted, but I should not rely on that. I apologize.

I am thankful for all your notes and voices. It feels so good to read them. In the beginning I did not want to say too much as I thought that any "messages from beyond" might go unfiltered that way. I keep forgetting that that is not the way to go about things.

I was just desperate to know WHY? did I do or not do anything? now I know that I did. I suck, but if I had known that she was diabetic or with a heart condition, I would STILL not subject her to the type of cruelty that implies being poked, pinched and probed to try and figure out how to deal with the illness.

yet, it would be GREAT to know that she had this or that condition. I might have been able to ensure that her passing was with so much less pain.
Old 17-07-2021, 06:24 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:

Hello bobjob, yes, as you say, it is very personal. I wanted to know what was it that took my Rita from me. you see, my mother loved Rita very much and since mom is a cancer survivor twice and she has already stated that she won't do battle a third time, Rita became very important.

Mom is hurting a lot and I am the kind of person that I do not linger too long (or rather that I do not linger in the loss) I run out for someone onto whom I can tumble my love and caring over.

What I first "heard" from Rita (or someone over there) is that she would come back. but then a few days later I heard that she would have to make a choice herself.

Also, at some point I felt that she was like "my second in command" in some other life that we had or have.

My father was a crazy person who dwelled in a gazillion religions and beliefs without being serious on any or anything or anyone. So much so that not, as I develop the gifts I know I inherited from my mom, I wonder constantly if I am right or all of that is just a byproduct of the raising of my father.

He believed that he was a Templar knight. and that everyone in his family (brothers, sisters and us, daughters) were the same. He got someone to tell him that he was once a viking who drowned angry at the sea for drowning him and that I was a very important priestess in Egypt (to my knowledge there were no priestess in Egypt)

But I guess you see where I am going.
Old 17-07-2021, 06:29 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler
Peca ~

I'm sorry for your loss. Was Rita a girlfriend/wife or a pet? I've had cats that have come back to me. My cat Leo has come back to me twice already, this is his third time with me. I'm still waiting for my cat Bounder to come back. He's been gone 3 years now. I had a dream about him several months ago. I dreamed that we had cuddles in my bed as we often did in the morning and I asked him when he was coming back. He responded, "My garage number is 43". I asked him what that meant but I woke up. Since he was very attached to my daughter, I'm thinking that he'll come back when she graduates college. When he comes back it will be his 3rd time with me also.

So based on my experience, yes pets do come back to us.

Hello Traveler

It was my pet, a furkid.

Tell me, how do you know it is him? how much time does it pass before he returns? I find that very interesting.
Old 17-07-2021, 07:29 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by PecaS
Hello Traveler

It was my pet, a furkid.

Tell me, how do you know it is him? how much time does it pass before he returns? I find that very interesting.

With my Max, he was found in a similar situation as Bogart was found. Bogart was a little black cat that was curled up asleep in a junked car with torn upholstery and a broken window in my apartment parking lot next to my car. I tapped on the car to say hello and he woke up and climbed into my arms. Poor guy was filthy from dirt, grease, and oil. I was late to work that day because I brought him food and water. When I got home that evening he came to me again and I brought him inside after I fed him to bathe him. He needed 2 baths to get him clean. As I washed him, the tip of his tail was hanging on by dead skin and it came off. We had 10 years together before I had to have him put down due to renal failure.

Then in December that year on a very cold and icy day about, 4 months after putting Bogart down, I found a very dirty orange and white kitten, about 11-12 weeks old, curled up on the air filter cover under the hood of my husband's car. He was covered in oil and grease and dirt too. The tip of his tail was deformed into a little hook.

It was very odd finding such a young kitten abandoned outside like that and finding Max in such a way that was just so similar to Bogart. And then there's this: When we took Bogart to be put down, the vet technician brought him to us all wrapped up with a warming disk and a towel so we could say goodbye. I crouched down to be eye level with him on the table and told him to come find me again. And 4 months later I find Max. At first, I thought someone had lost him in the neighborhood hood so I made flyers. When I was coming back home from posting flyers, sitting on the steps of the unit next to mine was an adult cat with the same orange and white markings just watching us. It was almost as if he was making sure that Bogart had found his way back to me. I also had someone who could communicate with animals confirm that Max was my Bogart.

When I had to put down Augie for renal failure at 18 years old, I took his loss very hard. He was my first cat and I had gotten him when he was about 4 or 5 weeks old. It was about 2 years later one weekend when I just felt this sudden urgency that we had to get a kitten for our 4-year-old daughter THAT weekend. She loved our cats Max and Salem but both of them were just too big for her to pick up and hold. And so that Saturday, she and her dad went to Petsmart to look at kittens but they got there too late. So Sunday rolls around and we look at the newspaper classifieds and there was one ad for kittens not too far from us. So we go and visit and come home with a little black and white tuxedo kitten.

As this little kitten grows I have moments where we lock eyes and I just feel he has something to tell me. Like he just knows something and he wants to tell me. Anyway, a couple of years pass and I'm upstairs in the bathroom standing in front of the sink looking in the mirror and I see this long beige tail standing straight up at the bottom of the mirror. Without turning around I assume it's Max and I tell him hello. I turn around to greet him properly and it's Bounder standing there. I'm really surprised at this point that Bounder is there and not Max, so I go out of the bathroom into the bedroom and out in the hall looking for Max. He's nowhere upstairs. That beige tail I saw was Bounder. My Augie was a beige and white cat. Almost a blond color. I finally learned what Bounder had to tell me. Augie had finally come back to me.

The same person who told me that Max had been with me before as Bogart also confirmed that Bounder had been with me as Augie.

After Augie passed, for the next couple of weeks I would wake up to the taps of a paw on my hand and I would lift up the covers and I would feel the weight of him as he settled down next to me. I couldn't see him but I did feel him. When he was alive he would do the same thing.

We lost Max about 8 years ago to cancer. And about 6 years ago I brought home a pair of Maine Coon mixed brother and sister kittens. I went for a female kitten and ended up getting her brother too. It wasn't my plan, but when I saw Mouse and how little she was, her eyes were still blue which meant she was less than 7 weeks old and when I put her back in the big dog crate that the woman had all the kittens in, so I could look at the other 4 kittens, and she ran straight for little Leo. All her brothers were the same orange and white. I figured she was close to Leo since she ran straight to him. And the same person who had confirmed that Max would come back said that he'd be coming with a female cat who needed a lot of love to heal from a horribly abused previous life. She said it was so horrible she did not even want to talk about it. Leo is so much like Max except for the long fur. He's such a big old sweet marshmallow, just like Max. Same personality too.

We're still waiting for Bounder.

Meditate on Rita. Talk to her, tell her that you would very much like it for her to come back to you and to help you find her again when she does.
Old 17-07-2021, 07:57 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by PecaS
Hello everyone.

From my reading, the first surgery caused her the CHD (heart problem) that culminated in a congestive heart failure. AND she had kidney cancer. You could see the kidneys show like balls glued to her body. the vet said that they were pieces fo fat as she was a chunky dog.

Rita's symptoms sound a lot like my Willow's symptoms before she died. She had cancer of the spleen. And a few weeks before she died she would throw up her dinner one night but would be fine the next day and then a few nights later vomit again. Then one morning she didn't come for breakfast, I found her in the living room and I took her outside to go pee and she just went into the yard to lay down. I took her to the vets as a drop-off and they called me back and told me she was dying and we needed to come there to say goodbye. She was bleeding internally and her gums were very pale. I lost my Willow a couple of months before her 9nth birthday.

I have since learned for large breed dogs it's imperative that you delay spaying and neutering until age 4 and its even better to do a vasectomy and ovary-sparing hysterectomy so their bodies still make sex hormones because
studies have shown that large dogs who aren't spayed and neutered don't get cancer like spayed and neutered large dogs do.

My Willow was a chocolate lab and was spayed as a puppy. I just didn't know any better. Hemangioma carcinoma is one of the common cancers of large breed dogs.

https://www.parsemus.org/pethealth/h...sterilization/
Old 17-07-2021, 10:00 AM
Administrator
I have had pets all my life and when we loose them it hurts.

im glad you are feeling better,

Namaste