Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 28-06-2021, 01:06 PM
Experiencer

Spirit guides question

Usually when I see my main spirit guide she always come forward and can see her in my minds eye. Iv ever only been able to see from her shoulders downwards and has never shown me her top half.

I’m going through some huge stress right now over worries if my partners health. He’s been recently diagnosed with bradycardia and is waiting on a call in for pacemaker.
When I met him nearly 6 years ago he asked me how he would go and told him it would be his heart and all of a sudden.
Now he has started to have serious issues with his heart I’m kinda of extra concerned in what I picked up when we first met.
I have given myself on many moments of silence to try and pick anything up about the his whole health. After numerous attempts of communicating with my guide I found it took many attempts. I kept getting a block until this morning.

I spent about an hour in complete relaxation and opened myself for my main guide to come forward and help me see the outcome.
She came forward immediately and she always stands right infront of me with her hands clasped together but I never see from shoulders up. I tried to view her upwards and this bright white light was piercing from above her shoulders and illuminated her. It was glowing so so bright but I could still see her hands clasped together. Iv never seen white light like this coming from any spirit.
Following this I started to have clips images flash up like a movie. This is how I see as if a projector has turned on. I saw my partner laying in a hospital bed crying and reaching out for my hand. With it I felt a heaviness push down on me and emotion moving up my chest like I wanted to ball out crying as I viewed myself grab his hand.
I asked my spirit guide is this what’s going to happen. I was given silence then she illuminated again in bright white light. My attention was drawn back to the room and still felt that emotion and heaviness.

What would this bright white light mean? She’s illuminating it for a reason.
Old 28-06-2021, 09:44 PM
Administrator
Firstly im sorry to hear of your Husbands troubles,you could put a post in the Healing section where he will receive HEALING.

Your guide is there to help you on your spiritual journey.

you may have a feeling of what you think is to come. but that is not always correct.

As it is your husband you are talking about your Emotions are going to be in overdrive anyway.

Trust that things will be ok he is being looked after by the Hospital.he is in good hands

Namaste