Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 16-03-2021, 12:26 PM
Knower
I honestly feel we all go to a heaven. I feel like it's our own interpretation of what it's like. Some souls are in need of healing while others are not. I don't think there is any judgement. As the saying goes "We are hardest on ourselves." I think in the end, once we reacquaint ourselves with home then we will blend back into source.
Old 16-03-2021, 12:58 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill1673
I honestly feel we all go to a heaven. I feel like it's our own interpretation of what it's like. Some souls are in need of healing while others are not. I don't think there is any judgement. As the saying goes "We are hardest on ourselves." I think in the end, once we reacquaint ourselves with home then we will blend back into source.

Love the last six words - I've said very similar on many occasions but the point at which merge with source happens may be a VERY long time in our futures. (albeit the notion of our time doesn't exist 'over there')

Before then we will have many more experiences which will influence our development and merging with source is not something we should not expect in our near futures.
Old 16-03-2021, 01:21 PM
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill1673
I've heard in NDE interviews that some experiencers are only allowed so far in.
There is a point of no return. Is this what you're referring too?
Yes, and btw, glad to see you around.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 16-03-2021, 10:09 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Yes, and btw, glad to see you around.

Thank you very much. I like hearing your input.
Old 17-03-2021, 12:33 AM
Master
They are what they are by definition. God/the afterlife. Do they really exist?, who knows/maybe?. They are just another piece of the puzzle. Amen
Old 17-03-2021, 02:03 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
Love the last six words - I've said very similar on many occasions but the point at which merge with source happens may be a VERY long time in our futures. (albeit the notion of our time doesn't exist 'over there')

Before then we will have many more experiences which will influence our development and merging with source is not something we should not expect in our near futures.

Very well stated. I kind of look at time as your life is a roll of film from a camera. You cay lay the film out and look at everything at once. I like being where I am right now however, it will be interesting to be able to fully understand timelessness.
Old 17-03-2021, 03:17 AM
Master
If there is a God I wouldn't be so bias as to say there isn't a Goddess too. At the moment I can only imagine that there's a God out there somewhere. Id like to get to know them both God and Goddess. As for the afterlife I can only imagine it to be also, its just not part of the physical realty/experience however. Amen

Last edited by utopiandreamchild : 17-03-2021 at 06:42 AM.
Old 17-03-2021, 05:13 AM
AbodhiSky

im looking forward to life out of this body
Old 30-03-2021, 06:16 PM
Knower
My Theories Of God & The Afterlife:

Firstly, what some refer to as the "after-life," to me, is actually the "ultimate-life." Afterlife has connotations (relatively speaking) to the familiarity of flesh - but, although the flesh is temporary, it does not denote the extent of life per se. While consciousness, for the most part remains attached to the flesh as we persist physically, it detaches just as easily from that flesh upon physical demise, and then continues to persist "eternally" within the "boundaries" of our soul from then forth. What happens during this period is akin to our ability to mature, as if our soul were a fine wine. This maturation becomes a "phenomenal investment" (relatively speaking) in the realm of infinite possibility, where the "neighborhood" of heavenly expression persists, and our spirit slowly reconstructs its "Personal Atom" into an even more omniscient beingness.

"The soul strives to become spirit."

Secondly, all things are components of the "Infinite-Absolute". This "infinite" and this "absolute" are two aspects of one thing in its entirety, which are poignantly relative to one's perception of what one chooses to feel or see going on at the moment any particular thought is formed. All things with a label - including "God" are products of the "Absolute" aspect of consciousness, while all things felt, contemplated, learned, energized, or animated are aspects of the inherent, ever mobile and fluctuating energy within the same "Infinite" pool of conscious energy (a.k.a.: Pleroma).

"The distinction between objective reality and subjective experience."

The Infinite-Absolute is an all encompassing, inescapable bubble of reality. It has multiple and variable polarities capable of transforming you from a particle of awareness called the "soul" to a coherent superposition recognizable mostly from an omniscient point of view, as the "self". The soul is in part, a temporary component of the living flesh being nurtured by the adventures and calamities the "self" encounters or manufactures throughout its experiences and expressive moments. But a more permanent component of that which we would recognize as the "larger spirit" encourages a more intimately abstruse knowledge of reality through those enterprises of soulful experience.

While the Christian church sees the triune nature of God as being referred to as the "Father", the "Son", and the "Spirit", few realize that the Spirit is an overlapping realm in which sentience exerts its will and preferential behaviors and mannerisms. Every soul has a "higher" spirit (within the spirit of Jesus Christ if you so choose to simplify it as much), and it is the composition of that spirit that our souls and our selves seek to fill through our physical, emotional, and mental experiences - (at the request of that spirit attempting to be fulfilled to the capacity of its desire). The Buddhic plane of our consciousness is where these energies are combined, fortified, and chosen for "integration" into that spirit of our higher being.

All sentience, and all that is inert are relative levels of energy combinations whose vibrations - whose "wave-form" - oscillates across multiple dimensions at the same "time". These dimensions, not only inclusive of the physical plane (where Physical Permanent Atom resides), are also realized to greater or lesser extent at any given moment, on the planes of our Astral Permanent Atom (emotions/devotions), Manasic Permanent Atom (mental/discriminations), Buddhic Permanent Atom (intuition/synchronicities), and our Atmic Personal Atom (spirit/synthesis/samadhi). With the addition of our "Mental Unit" (on the lower half of manasic plane), there are six permanent atoms in total, that construct what I've "abridged" to be called the "Personal Atom" (of our soul). The personal atom of our being is what our soul obtains the manna of its experiences for, and ultimately for our much larger spirit.

There is a slow transitional energy that our spirit integrates to "within the self reference" that we are. Volition is a "positive/aggressive/masculine" energy that migrates into a "negative/passive/feminine" energy that is later/eventually recognizable as an Affection. Our Affections and our Volition is what define our soul. Our Affections and Volitions are "interchangably transformative" energies, capable of becoming either a "charge" or "force" within the nucleus encompassing what we would define as our "personality," our "character," the "self reference," or what we are perceived as by others.

If any of the energy departs from the objectives of a "self-loving" entity, we are recycled back into the physical realm to study and experience the innuendoes of love all over again.

To many, this dynamic remains as an unbroken circle of lives that must be lived (as in a particular "spirit group"), or as multiple reincarnations (as in an "individual" sentience) that must be reconciled with one another.
written in the : "Chamber of Eternity"
witnessed by : "Alpha & Omega"
Old 30-03-2021, 07:07 PM
Master
God is spiritual and resides in the spiritual realm. We are physical, we reside in the physical realm,the goal is to unify both physical and spiritual realms. I've observed spirits bringing theyre body down to the physical density during lucid and I've also raised my vibration to the density of spirit whilst lucid. Amen