Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 08-07-2021, 07:40 PM
Master
I believe there must be real hells out there. You can't just have a nice comforting place after death and never have any bad places as destination. I'm not looking forward to death and I suppose that means I'll gravitate towards a bad place. At least, if you have to believe spirituality and NDE accounts than the nice experience is only for those that have no fear and worry.

I think the hellish places could be very vivid, like very dark, very hot or very cold. Worst place would be a world without colour... only greyness and dust and a dark surface, only a bit of light to make you aware of where you are but nothing more. And a constant sense of dread and regret. A feeling of being suffocated and not able to escape it. That would be the worst hell.
Old 08-07-2021, 08:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbodhiSky
hell would be to be stuck in your own negative thoughts

That is very very well put.
Old 11-07-2021, 07:19 PM
Newbie ;)

I started believing in Christianity in 2009, that being said, I never really thought of hell, or of demons. One would say I didn't believe in demons until last year, even though demons and hell seem to go together. It is my belief that hell is NOT a bad place. It only for bad people though. I had maybe more than 2 visions of hell. What I saw was utter blackness, like tendrils of blackness coating the air all around and only say you, and the ones against you there can see the immediate area around you.
Something people don't think about much, is free will. I believe if you rape/kill people of your own free will you taint your afterlife. You can do almost anything else and be spared. It's not a hard place to bypass, And also it doesn't matter what your belief system is. Someone of page 1 posted about vibrations and energies and stuff like that. That sounds cool. I use to read hella books, and sci fi was my fav. And they would talk about ALL sorts of outlandish afterlives.
Old 27-07-2021, 07:33 PM
Ghaleon

If i had to describe what Hell is based on my own conclusions about the afterlife having researched this subject for many years and looking at it from "this" perspective is that we the current human civilization exist in hell already. Below the 7 Heavens which is equivalent to the solar system are 5 lower Heavens which are the upper layers of the atmosphere. This is the "Underworld" we exist in after the Deluge (13,000 years ago) which is a much denser version of Earth than what previously existed and the abyss is its lowest part what the Greeks call Tartarus. Hell therefore is a metaphor for our "descent" deeper into matter after The Flood.

Hell or the abyss does not just refer to the Earth because our thoughts our very powerful and our beliefs will take us where we "want" to go after physical death. Therefore if a person believes they are going to hell that's where they will go after death but this realm is just a temporary abode or virtual reality that the soul will experience until they are recycled again. Whatever your belief is that's where you will go and that's what you will experience in the astral considering the soul either willingly go or gravitates towards the tunnel with the white light at the end of it. There is a way to counteract this btw referring to 'gravitation" The only other thing i would say that would be hell so to speak is "The Singularity" Those that know about The Singularity agenda may have an idea of what im talking about. THAT to me will be hell on Earth again which is a metaphor.
Old 28-07-2021, 06:08 PM
Master
QUOTE 54 EXCERPT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghaleon
... our thoughts are very powerful and our beliefs will take us where we "want" to go after physical death. Therefore if a person believes they are going to hell that's where they will go after death but this realm is just a temporary abode or virtual reality that the soul will experience until they are recycled again.

That is my understanding as well.

Thanks for sharing.
Old 28-09-2021, 03:46 AM
Seeker

"Hell" etymologically comes from ancient Germanic Hel, Hela, Helle, Hellia where most of the dead go, you maybe more familiar with this under the name Norse Mythology where this dimension is better known. Hel is also the name of the goddess who guards it. But if you mean a place where people suffer I do not really care about because I see the world as more ambivalent, and thus the "underworld" for me is influenced by Germanic and Slavic beliefs.
Old 09-12-2021, 02:24 AM
Deactivated Account

I suggest that one version of hell is experiencing alcoholic withdrawal again and again and again.
Old 11-12-2021, 08:44 PM
Administrator
I have said it before and i will say it again,as far as Im concerned Hell is Life on earth.

Namaste
Old 12-12-2021, 07:23 AM
hazada guess

Native spirit,I couldn't agree more .
Old 12-12-2021, 03:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
I have said it before and i will say it again,as far as Im concerned Hell is Life on earth.

Namaste

Coming from a Christian background, I have often equated "Life on Earth" with the Christian concept of "Purgatory".

I recently attended a continuing education class for mental health professionals and the presenter casually answered a question about "heaven and hell" by saying that "of course, they are simply states of mind".

Last edited by Still_Waters : 13-12-2021 at 02:29 PM.