Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 04-10-2020, 06:43 PM
janielee

Thanks, Guthrio
Old 04-10-2020, 06:53 PM
Master
....my pleasure, JL!

(and you know what other immediate circumstances "NAILING it your way" applies to).
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 04-10-2020, 06:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio
Heightend-Awareness,

It occurred to me that your desire above may be accelerated in the following manner: "Although it may seem paradoxical to some, your timeline—your life—is only one of many simultaneous possibilities. And it is quite possible, indeed it is your birthright, to alter your timeline and the potentials of your life." (Reference: https://iasos.com/metaphys/hathors/ )

Within the above reference, you may find the following extremely useful, especially the portion of it entitled, The Art of Jumping Timelines. See: https://tomkenyon.com/jumping-time-l...m_medium=email

My takeaway? We are EACH eminently capable AND sovereignly responsible for using the inestimable gift of our own consciousness to accomplish the objective(s) you seek. In a nutshell, here is the gist:

For the record, there are technological means to jump timelines, but our information here deals with human consciousness, and how you, through the power of your own awareness and intention, can jump timelines. For this endeavor, you already possess two of the greatest treasures in your very own nature—your sovereign will (to make choices) and your capacity to feel. These two, when combined properly will allow you to jump timelines as you so desire, as co-creators of your reality rather than being mere pawns on a chessboard.

The Fundamental Principle

The fundamental principle, for jumping timelines, involves the coordination of a few significant fields of intentionality.

1) You identify the timeline you wish to move into.

2) You shift your vibrational state to match the timeline.

3) You lock in the vibrational state so it does not waver.

4) You take an action that is an expression of the new timeline.

5) Persevere.

BTW: Please ignore the dates you may see within these references. Why? Because EVERYTHING IS NOW.

Hope this helps someone....

P.S. There's A LOT MORE! (None of which is obligatory to do anything other than peruse, NOT pay for, which is a violation of the rules for Spiritual Forums)

Reference: https://iasos.com/metaphys/
Very interesting guthrio, I had a quick look at the 1st link. Will read more in-depth a little later. What I have read (I may be wrong in my interpretation), that it's broken down into an almost scientific form. But I still have to read on.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 04-10-2020, 07:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
Very interesting guthrio, I had a quick look at the 1st link. Will read more in-depth a little later. What I have read (I may be wrong in my interpretation), that it's broken down into an almost scientific form. But I still have to read on.

Heightend-Awareness,

...hope you find the information as impactful as I was being blown away by Mark Twain's statement in your signature. Man, that's really powerful stuff!
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 04-10-2020, 07:08 PM
janielee

Quote:
....my pleasure, JL!

(and you know what other immediate circumstances "NAILING it your way" applies to).

do you think one can choose a different way of live, not employment per se?

Old 04-10-2020, 07:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Heightend-Awareness,

...hope you find the information as impactful as I was being blown away by Mark Twain's statement in your signature. Man, that's really powerful stuff!
Not many people know that Samuel Langhorne Clemens (a.k.a Mark Twain) was right into science and he had a long-lasting friendship with Nicola Tesla.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Old 04-10-2020, 07:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee

Yep!

Every decision does exactly that....literally! See? https://iasos.com/metaphys/bashar/#shift

You are limited only by what YOU say you are!
Old 04-10-2020, 07:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee

Of course we can. Our thoughts(mind), intent(heart) and the feeling it is or has happening can create this. A personal example was when we were looking at buying the house we have now, there was a small downstairs room off the rumpus room has no windows but with the door open can see outside because of the large sliding glass door/window. I pictured myself utilising that room as an office (mind you, we hadn't bought it yet). We made our offer, got the house. In took five years to be officially classed as a success of that manifestation of change, (1 year if you count starting the business as a hobby). But definitely, undeniably yes we can. We are consciousness with limitless possibilities.

Old 04-10-2020, 07:51 PM
janielee

guthrio

H_A
Old 04-10-2020, 08:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
Not many people know that Samuel Langhorne Clemens (a.k.a Mark Twain) was right into science and he had a long-lasting friendship with Nicola Tesla.

I should have realized that, considering the breadth of each man's life experience.

If it had not been for Tesla's work being suspiciously burned in a fire, we might have been able to actually have free electricity on demand, through the air...instead of being required to pay for it (transmitted on hard-to-maintain telephone poles and lines).