Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 09-05-2021, 06:39 PM
Master
I've only ever known to be alone when I reincarnated into my avatar; but the only memory I have are of reincarnation of beng a twin flame...

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 11-05-2021, 10:36 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

I am not all that curious, except in how a past life/lives impact this one. However, years ago my son was in his car seat on our way home from an outing and he said, "I remember when I was the father and you were the son and we lived in Richmond, VA," then he promptly fell asleep.

I attended a Kryon seminar 20 or so years ago and Kryon told me I was an old soul. I responded that I wasn't an old soul, just a slow learner, lol.
Old 02-07-2021, 01:44 PM
Newbie ;)

It's such a joy to find a thread like this because in every day life, there aren't many I can share this with! I've only had one past life memory in recent years but it was one I truly "felt".

I was a teacher of philosophy in 17th century China. I was in love with one of my fellow teachers but it was unrequited and I was always truly miserable because of it. I couldn't pay any attention to my work and though I knew the things I was teaching could help me personally, I refused to acknowledge that. I knew better because the only thing that mattered was my love for this man. Then a fire broke out one night in the pavilion where I lived but I didn't attempt to escape because I couldn't bear that this man didn't love me as I loved him. I almost saw it was "fate" so I "allowed myself" to die in the fire.

What was so powerful about this was that I "knew" the other teacher immediately. It was a close friend in my present life and it was exactly the same situation. It was instant soul recognition. In this life too, I loved him but he didn't love me. Eventually the friendship ended because I couldn't bear our situation anymore. But strangely, I was able to make peace with it and saw it as a positive because I learned a huge lesson about love, emotions, relationships, trust and grieving too.

Maybe what I couldn't learn back then, I've finally learned now.
Old 23-07-2021, 05:27 AM
Master
I'm not sure I want to know who I was in a previous life. I feel like whomever I was in other lifetimes I must have not been that important. Also I hope I wasn't a sinister person and ruined peoples lives. If Multi universes do exist I bet my alternate version self is doing great with her life.
Old 29-09-2021, 03:06 PM
Master
I was told by an adept that in a former life I was an extremely beautiful and intelligent woman and was often unhappy and unfulfilled because I was constantly judged on my looks and not taken seriously.

I have come to think that this clouded my childhood in this life but as an adult I have overcome it and perhaps that was the lesson......to overcome that feeling of not being taken seriously.

And as the grumpy old man I am now...I could not care less what anyone thinks about me!

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 03-10-2021, 04:52 AM
Master
Exclamation

I was just reflecting back to one of my posts...... #31
and then there is #12 and #20 where I reveal that in
a past life I wrote my own autobiography.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 09-12-2021, 07:12 PM
Guide

memories of pat lives.

I have many memories from past lives going back thousands of year, from Atlantis where my fist wife in this present incarnation was my father in Atlantis. to being entombed with a a king in ancient Egypt with other servants to die of suffocation. To being a monk in Glastonbury looking after pilgrims visiting the town this was in 1684. Being a native American Indian, to name but a few. I have memories that surfaced vividly in this present life of me choosing this present life and also my mother to become, I chose the life i would lead which was to become an alcoholic and experience that agony first hand, which i did and woke up from that when i was 29 years old and an inner voice said that i had chosen to wake up now after certain chromosomes which were lapsed in time until i reached 29 years old. this was my first awakening. i have had many over the past 76 years.
regards Michael.
Old 10-12-2021, 05:51 PM
Guide

Vivid remembering of past life.

My years ago now I went with my girlfriend by car to Glastonbury England which is famous for its TOR and the legend of king Arthur and the round table and also the holy grail brought to Glastonbury by Joseph of Arimathea who legend says he brought the cup Christ used at the last supper, back to my story I took with me a note book and pen, this is was the only time in 76 years that i took a pen and paper out with me, when we arrived at Glastonbury i stepped out of the car and seemed to have been transported back in time, I sat down on a bench and began writing, I discovered i was living there in 1684 as a monk called brother Dawson, and i ran a hostel for pilgrims would would visit the town often from all over England and France I had vivid memories of being and living there, there is also a tree there called the holy blackthorn tree which was reported as being the walking stick used by Joseph of Arimathea which he plunged into the ground there two thousand years ago and it took root and grew, i held onto the tree and it said welcome home brother to me, brought tears to my eyes. i filled out about ten pages of memories that day.
regards michael,
Old 14-12-2021, 12:34 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael K.
My years ago now I went with my girlfriend by car to Glastonbury England which is famous for its TOR and the legend of king Arthur and the round table and also the holy grail brought to Glastonbury by Joseph of Arimathea who legend says he brought the cup Christ used at the last supper, back to my story I took with me a note book and pen, this is was the only time in 76 years that i took a pen and paper out with me, .....,
That's a very beautiful story Michael. I hope you cherish those memories must be a wonderful feeling reconnecting with your past.

I've had dreams of my past life but I'm not sure if it was real or brain programming lol. I'm hoping it was real as it was very vivid.

Edit: also, ur story gave me hope that everything will be alright in the end.
Old 05-01-2022, 10:36 PM
Pathfinder

I went through past life regression over 20 years ago to better understand what I was going through at the time. I found out I was in WW1 and I ordered many of my own men to their deaths through orders I was following. The session did not resolve anything, except now knowing I was responsible for the deaths of many men. It was not a good experience.