Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 04-01-2020, 02:10 PM
Master
Which Tarot deck is this? Help please!

I don't know which deck it is but it intrigues me, especially as it also has a crystal on it, and I like the artwork. but I cannot find it.
Anyone? Would be very appreciated!!

Old 04-01-2020, 09:15 PM
Master
I think it's Crystal Power Tarot by Jayne Wallace. The images were a bit hard to see in your post and I couldn't read the messages at the bottom, but I'm fairly certain that's the deck.

Just had a google and yes, it's definitely Crystal Power Tarot. What a great deck. If I had the money, I'd buy it for myself.
Old 04-01-2020, 11:11 PM
Master
all i no is go by pic u sea not book
all i sea is 2 strongg ladyss i do
1st lady i sea lovin frindlyy to evryy 1
2n lady i sea striktt strenn lady u dnt mess u dnt coz shes boss or she is boss
3rd 1
i sea selbrasonn of new thngss on way

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 05-01-2020, 10:20 AM
Master
Thank you, Pandora! The woman who was using it in a reading had her camera quite far off so I could not get a clear view either that allowed reading what it said. She mentioned the captions, but even that didn't help the search.
What I like is the crystal energy that comes with it :)
It's not that expensive. 15 Euros. The colours of the deck are lovely, nice and soft. The pictures I found on Google Images are all quite harsh so they're enhanced.

Anywho, I've found it, and now will think about getting it or not. I got some Christmas money still :)

Thanks for your help!
Old 05-01-2020, 10:31 AM
Master
Glad it was helpful. Actually, was helpful to me too, as I would like the deck now! When I've got enough funds, I'll be purchasing it to add to my collection.

Have to say, I think this particular deck will be right up your alley! Will be interested to find out how well it works, so hurry up and buy it
Old 05-01-2020, 11:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandora.
Glad it was helpful. Actually, was helpful to me too, as I would like the deck now! When I've got enough funds, I'll be purchasing it to add to my collection.

Have to say, I think this particular deck will be right up your alley! Will be interested to find out how well it works, so hurry up and buy it
Hahahaha, I'm still thinking about it I've just watched a very good review. What I hadn't noticed yet is that the minors do not have a landscape and/or people, only a depiction of Cups or Swords etc.
That'll be a bit odd, although it can also be refreshing to let go of the images. I like the power messages on the cards. This girl read out most of the MA's meaning and I really like it.
I thought each card would have a different crystal, turns out each suit has the same crystal from Ace through 10, then the court cards of the suit all have another shared crystal. The Majors do have different crystal each.

Not sure yet. I do see added value in it, also cos of the power messages, but I'm also enchanted by the Oracle of the Unicorns. I can't buy both, nor should I buy each deck that catches my eye.
Then again, this is only E15 hihi. Danged temptation!!
Old 05-01-2020, 11:28 AM
Master
Hahahaha! Well, only you can decide which deck to buy. I didn't realise there wasn't any landscape or people for the minors. That may be a bit of a game changer for me personally. Plus the fact they use the same crystal for each suite. Laziness perhaps? Hmmm. Not so sure now.

I actually just recently watched an interesting video on Youtube about reading with a Marseille deck and then trying to transition to a pip deck that illustrated the minors, such as Rider Waite. It was very interesting. The person said that they found it difficult, because the pictures limited their intuition.

I've got a deck which doesn't portray pictures for the minors but haven't had the confidence to try and use it. After the video I watched, I'll have a go just out of interest.

If you do decide to buy the Crystal Power Tarot, I'll be interested to see how it reads.
Old 05-01-2020, 12:07 PM
Master
I got unsure about it for the same reasons, haha. It does help of course that there IS a power message on the card which will guide you in the right direction. What I like is that these messages are not necessarily what you'd first think of. For instance the one for 3 Swords is still quite positive, same with 2 Swords, 9 Wands etc.
I do like that!
It also means with these messages you're not left in the cold, trying to remember what the heck this card was about again or having to consult the book.
It's almost a combi of Tarot and oracle card while it still mostly remains Tarot. Hmm... I am talking myself into it more and more, haha.
Old 05-01-2020, 06:35 PM
Master
I just bought myself a deck. NOT the Crystal Power Tarot, NOT the Oracle of the Unicorns though... I was about to purchase the latter, then thought, I want a deck on power places on earth. Would there be such a deck?
I came across the Earth Power oracle and suddenly it resonated (I think I've seen it before). Uluru is in there!! I cried... I lived there for half a year in an Aboriginal community. The place is forever in my heart. The sweet pain of missing it... Worse than losing a lover. I can't think, talk about Uluru or look at photos of it without crying. Even after 23 years.
I just HAD to have that deck! Also other places, Machu Picchu, Avesbury, and Glastonbury Tor! A shame Stonehenge isn't in there though, and Mt Shasta.
Anywho, I bought a deck that I'm totally excited about! Now for the patience for it to get here, haha.