Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 26-07-2021, 06:07 PM
Deactivated Account
Greenslade

you may have forgotten the context of the conversations. there is no meaningful conversation going on if you say you understand the difference and then go back as if you don't. the conversation becomes pointless. i will also add psychological and philosophical practice is used as a tool to open up to the divine. you can argue it isn't and some would agree. i would argue everyone has ways of the mind that help or hinder them. everyone irrespective of having any interest in spirituality.

The difference between the emotional experience and bliss.

the human body has a very powerful way of expression that is normally not tapped into. there are energetic pathways through the whole system that can become activated by the current of spirit. people do a lot of illegal and legal activities trying to mimic it. the real thing happens naturally and is far greater than anything imaginable. but in order for this to happen and in order for it to remain all the time, all of the pathways the current must pass through must be clear. or its a stop and go thing. here for a moment and then gone. during the process the power of that current and the power of that ecstatic joy push though, melt, dissolve, and blow out whats in the way. this is the process of being born again imo. we can call it a kundalini awakening, or whatever.

that process can make boot camp and other things seem like a walk in the park. its different for everyone but with similarities.

jumping ahead being in this power of ecstatic joy becomes the new normal. your mind and body adapt to this power. your joyful intoxication is like gravity. you are held in joy and silence. as they both work together. it over powers everything. except you can live in it. a new normal.

this is also where a guru works from. that deep silence and joy that is a great power. their students or visitors meditating with them if open will experience that power of joy and silence in them. that joy and silence will work in them teaching their system to become open to it. at some point the disciples will become entirely in the same power as their teacher. this has gone on since time immemorial.

i have spent time with a group in india and two gurus in the states. its all the same everywhere because this is universal and comes from the divine. people just speak to it differently from one place to another. some have more power from the silence and some more power from the bliss. but if they have the power they have both and if you or anyone else spends time with them to meditate and is open they will experience it in them.

now all of this can happen without a teacher. i had off and on experiences with it before my journey. spending time with gurus and all the time i could for the reason of this development brought me through the process to permanent. which is not the end but a new beginning.

if you understood anything i said. im not suggesting you didn't. you will know emotions and bliss are light years away from one another. entirely different things.

bliss and silence is a path in itself. not to be confused with psychological things of the mind. not that philosophy isnt a great tool. it is and can help immensely. the power is just not something that requires a certain personality, culture, background, or is manufactured by the mind.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4