Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 14-06-2021, 10:08 AM
Newbie ;)

Looking for some assistance

Hi!

I've been talking to my guides for quite some time now (decades with a blocked out portion in the middle) but I get their messages almost like memories. By that I mean, the information feels the same as me remembering what I had for dinner last week but I "know" it's from them (and not related to dinner).

Recently they have gotten through to me that they want me to develop my abilities and focus on numerology and spiritual mediumship. The problem is, I have been trying to hear and see them more clearly since my early 20's with little success. In the last few weeks I have been using a pendulum to communicate with them and practicing on getting messages clearer but we all want that I see and hear more.

They have confirmed that I have removed my blocks and that my shields have been sufficiently lowered but it seems that they method they use to communicate with me is different to how most people receive and this is why they are having trouble getting through. I'm starting to see small amounts and yesterday I heard a voice for 2 syllables.

I'm hoping that perhaps someone on this forum who can hear their guides clearer can perhaps get them to check? A message I got last week is that I don't have enough knowledge yet so I have been watching videos, listening to podcasts and reading a lot of related information and that seems to have helped a little. I am aware that the state of my house (it's a mess!) is impacting so I have been working on that while listening and it is helping but that won't be resolved for some time.

My main questions are:
Is my ego inflating what I think I should be able to do?
Am I blocking my development in some way?
Is there something else I should be trying?
Is what they have said will happen on Wednesday (16th June) going to happen?
Is what they have said for 24th June also going to happen?

While I am mainly looking for a response from Spirit on this, if you have any recommendations for podcasts or youtube channels or videos, please let me know. I am fortunate enough to be able to listen to podcasts while at work which is why I use them so much.

Thanks in advance,

Kerry