Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 18-10-2010, 11:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynamist
You know, I was crying about this today. I feel so tired and bored with everything. It's like I don't even have a passion for anything anymore so what's my point for living? It's like I know that it's to navigate and to come closer to the creator and really make a difference but what if you don't have a passion for something that can make a difference?

I hear ya. Passions for making a difference seem to come and go as needed, it seems.
I have volunteered for a couple of things that made a difference in the past but now I don't feel the same urge that I did then. It's cool though, I really think the difference that was made was primarily for me anyways.
Blessings...James
Old 18-10-2010, 12:30 PM
Jules

Hello again me lovelies

Dynamist, there's nothing to be ashamed of, or feel guilty about because you've no passion for life at the minute. Remember, you are in exactly the place you are meant to be. So kick off your shoes, sit back in your chair and relax. Enjoy hearing the birds, feeling the sun, listening to the wind. Become as one with nature again. It'll come back when the time's right trust me. Big hugs xxx

And EP, I certainly do! lolol. big squashes for ya hunni xxx
Old 18-10-2010, 02:43 PM
shepherd

Quote:
You know, I was crying about this today. I feel so tired and bored with everything. It's like I don't even have a passion for anything anymore so what's my point for living? It's like I know that it's to navigate and to come closer to the creator and really make a difference but what if you don't have a passion for something that can make a difference?

Most people go through times like this and its a painful but wonderful message to explore what could lift your spirit up. Our lives are short and could end at anytime but in the meanwhilse we can explore life with curiousity to see what feels great to experience. You can also use your curiosity right now to see what you really appreciate in your life. Passion evolves and changes for everything as it all requires fresh energy to keep it energised.
Old 21-10-2010, 02:04 PM
stevek

Thank you for posting this ravenstar. I've been "waking up" spiritually lately and this kind of direction is reassuring!
Old 22-10-2010, 12:23 AM
Kapitan_Prien

I think my passion turns out to be

...making my life better one day at a time.

*laughs*

If I had to break it down - I still love helping out with U-Boat stuff, collecting (seashells and other sea stuff), antiques, healing myself (using crystals, essences, essential oils, homeopathy, etc.)...working on my website...