Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 07-09-2012, 11:57 PM
Super Moderator
I have experienced some pretty awful weird worlds in Astral dimensions. It wasn't so much how the territories looked, as how they felt. And not necessarily dark (as in darkness/brightness) either...but just inexplicably nasty and creepy. Horribly "alien". So much so, that I vowed never to give these (states of soul?/landscapes/territories?) any more of my attention or curiosity. And it was only doing that which kept me out of them. Just "changed the subject" on them, because I do not want to ever go there again. Put it that way.
I guess, however, things like this could be in the eye of the beholder.

Whether they had anything to do with "Satan" or not....I doubt it. They seemed far and beyond any possible human-built religious concept of any kind. They were too primal.
Old 09-09-2012, 02:19 PM
Pathfinder
I've had multiple suicide attempts. The last one many years ago left me with a belief that if I succeeded in killing myself I would be forever cut off from God. I would be alone, in my head, mentally tormented for eternity. No Hell, no Devil, no anything but my own personal misery, left with nothing else and noone else. That was enough to stop my attempts for good. Hell doesn't have to be a concrete place, it can be a state of consciousness.
Old 09-09-2012, 10:08 PM
Administrator
Hey MutedBlue

I know a few people who have attempted to take their own lives only thankfully to fail,who now live fufilling and happy lives. i hope this goes for you too,everyone deserves a happy life you are no different

Namaste
Old 09-09-2012, 10:45 PM
Pathfinder
Thank you, Native spirit. Your words give me comfort.
Old 09-09-2012, 11:23 PM
mikron

instead of even focusing on hell why don't you go online and look at a concept called "the Spiritual Initiations" at least you'll understand a little more about the plan that supports humanity to go in the right directions, its a metaphor for means to go forward in the right mind , right focus , right being
and so much more

Namaste mikron
Old 19-09-2012, 06:03 PM
Master
From what I gather from personal experiences and actually dealing with gifted sensitives who have channeled information from the Other Side, there is a Hell. But this hell is the lower realm of the Spirit world. It is not so much a place of punishment but self-condemnation. Souls in this state of consciousness have damned themselves and refuse to receive the Light. It is not said that they are there forever but the sensation and feeling of this consciousness is like an "everlasting hell" like an eternity. The Spiritual realm is without time so heaven and hell can be an eternity. But then reincarnation comes into play and it messes up our human mind construct. Souls from heaven, purgatory, and hell reincarnate constantly to grow, purify, or redeem themselves. That is how I have seen it.

I have never heard of a Satan in hell from any Near Death Experience research or personal stories. But I have heard of an evil being or energy we can call Satan. It is like an angel in the sense that it can manifest as an external being and force and scare the **** out of people living in this world or collect emissaries to keep Itself alive. But this Being is more of a spiritual energy or Consciousness which God created to be a quality for us to shun and to cast out of ourselves. Only when we overcome this being within and without ourselves will we become true children of God. This being is one mind like a hive of evil but it is a collection of many evil minds on the Other Side. You can call them demons, dark entities, evil spirits. Whatever. In the end they all suck
Old 22-05-2013, 11:46 AM
silvercomet

How i understood

I once watched a film that explains suicide and hell in such a beautiful way it really worth a look if you are having them negative thoughts The film was called What Dreams May Come (1998) is a dreamlike, journey through the afterlife
He has died and his wife is left behind and she is in her own hell contemplating suicide it a real eye opener I watched it when i was at a low point and it inspired me greatly