Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 31-07-2021, 08:20 AM
Master
I remember playing truant 'skipping church' the first Sunday two months ago reason for not going 'couldn't be bothered' - a bit like many people who don't help and support others when people are not well or assistance is required... The reason I wasn't bothered is that they didn't support my project - and the Holy Spirit asked/instructed me to do this for my church, so I went UK/world wide with it - and I love all those 66 members, and more as they join.

So to the skipping church for a day, that night about 11.30 - 12.30 when the tickly calves, belly rumble comes in bed and its the Holy Spirit - and this happened I say Hi Sir and on this night after missing church, the just one thing happened the tinnitus was turned just for about 10 seconds, and I knew what he meant, please go to church next week, your presence is required - yes sir - and I have every week.

Anyway, back to now - Holy Spirit and my Angels are happy with message I wrote here - last night little light came on under eves as in well done good job...

Sleep was lovely, and if the message wasn't written/explained well I would have been told, and had to re write some of it this morning... But all is good - and the white light show I get in mind early hours sometimes was beautiful, and tinnitus was down.

Thank you to Cosmic Wonder for creating this opportunity to write all this here... great journey ahead my friend - got to keep busy learning while you live your life, make it a little hobby to learn / and trusting with good connection... have a good day all.

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 31-07-2021, 11:40 AM
Master
One thing I didn't mention on here while i'm discussing Single Point Concentration - and it might help some here, when I was in my 'dark ages' on the pop too much which didn't help my sleep after I was zonked for a few hours then wide awake... My Guides sorted this out for me, with difficult dreams until I got off the beer - and one pretty one came to me in mind, saying it'll be ok x.

When I was lying awake, and as we all know in this time 'all the troubles in the world' will come to mind, and the mind's got its skates on and zooming off here there and everywhere - and you 'the self' says hey come back now, stop thinking about all that rubbish at this time of night.

Well I used to think of the 4 main sleeping positions - back, front, left side, right side... still with me....... So after you've dragged the mind back into position, and you still can't hold that SPC for 10 seconds, try this -

Soak up the good feeling, and 'vibes' in thought - I'm comfy here on my left side, and soak up that single thought of 'it feels good' - that single thought in mind stops it wandering off... I was reminded of this early hours today.

And if anyone want's to join my/our project, and one's I may have helped here - I promise I won't tell anyone on here or the group, its private, and nobody's business - I won't even check who it is, ill just click accept - any dark ones sneak in, and step out of line we'll be having words - all good people are welcome here to 'add' to your groups...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/3503...670/?ref=share

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...