Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 25-06-2021, 12:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillaume
Yes, it's from zinnat's link.
I saw that. Zinnat was tactful.
I stand corrected.
Old 22-12-2021, 07:35 AM
Master

Dead teenager comes home after eight years as an eight year old Indian boy claiming he had a rebirth...

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/stor...294-2021-08-20

https://www.ibtimes.com/dead-teenage...ebirth-3277864

Rohit Kumar, the thirteen-year-old son of Pramod Kumar from Nagla Salehi village in Uttar Pradesh's Mainpuri district, had died on May 4, 2013, drowning in a canal near Kanpur while taking a bath.

On August 19,2021, Chandraveer alias Chotu, eight year old son of Ramnaresh Shankhwar, a resident of the nearby village, Nagla Amar Singh, came to Pramod Kumar and said he was his son Rohit in previous birth.

He claimed he had a rebirth and identified Pramod and Usha Devi as his parents.

On meeting his 'previous' family, Chandraveer, started narrating stories from his previous birth. He also identified his sister.

Enthralled by his reincarnation stories, villagers soon gathered at Pramod's place to listen to Chandraveer's tales.

Meanwhile, when Subhash Chandra Yadav, the headmaster of the village's former secondary school, stopped by, Chandraveer immediately identified him and touched his feet ( to show respect as per Indian tradition) and said, "This is Subhash, sir," .

Villagers took Chandraveer to the same school where Rohit studied earlier. Teachers asked him questions that Rohit could have answered.Surprisingly, Chandraveer answered them correctly, according to the report.

Chandraveer's father Shankhwar said his son would always talk about reincarnation since childhood and insisted on coming to Nagla Salehi.

They feared losing him and avoided bringing him to the village.

Wholesome virtuous behavior progressively leads to the foremost.~ Buddha AN 10.1

If you do right, irrespective of what the other does, it will slow down the (turbulent) mind. ~ Rajini Menon
Old 23-12-2021, 01:16 PM
Master
QUOTE 84 EXCERPT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajay00
Dead teenager comes home after eight years as an eight year old Indian boy claiming he had a rebirth...
https://www.indiatoday.in/india/stor...294-2021-08-20
https://www.ibtimes.com/dead-teenage...ebirth-3277864
Thank you so much for sharing that story, Ajay00. There are a lot of stories on this subject, and one more is always welcome. This one is particularly impressive. Thanks again.

Old 10-01-2022, 12:12 PM
Knower

I met someone who is definitely another incarnation of my band teacher during part of my high school years. Both were into music in a big way, were raised in the same town but at different times, were strong believers in God. (The town is in the Bible Belt.) Spookily, both had the same mannerisms, and the same unique "folksy" way of interacting with people.

I'm somewhat less sure, I know someone now, and I believe her to be another incarnation of one of my sisters.

I believe I've a "quadruple," all four blonde women, one I fell in love with in grade school, one I interacted with online, one the daughter of a woman I know, and one I fell in love with in school in my incarnation of Francis Deak, Hungarian statesman, 1803-1876. I felt strongly his love for her then, that it was in school! (but no image of her) I don't know if he ever married her. I'm really glad to have received this very positive emotion from a past lifetime. I'm highly judgmental about positive and negative emotions, especially if coming from another lifetime, and would be angry or sad if I ever received negative emotion in this way. It felt really old or nostalgic, and not just from the 1800's, but I probably loved her in other lifetimes, as well. Or, maybe it being from school, again. I also feel this has been beneficial and strengthening of my life now.

JoeColo
Old 16-01-2022, 01:36 AM
Knower

I have another, a triple, of an adversarial nature. One, a high school classmate, a cool guy, but whom we each rubbed the other the wrong way, an argumentative guy on another spiritual-type forum, and a guy whom I sentenced to death as Caesar Domitian. The last was probably what got the whole adversarial thing going.

Note: in every case mentioned, I've known in this lifetime of Joe at least two people who are or were incarnations of each other. Has anyone else known in this lifetime two or more people are or were incarnations of each other? I've never heard of this phenomenon, so I don't know how rare it is.

JoeColo
Old 23-01-2022, 08:13 PM
Master
Interesting- reincarnation really is intriguing to me - I wonder about my reincarnations 29 of them in next 200 years—- at least 20 until I’m a teleporter… so sad the fiery pits- but I won’t be provoked!!!

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 03-02-2022, 04:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Waters
...Yogananda also wrote about it in his "Autobiography of a Yogi" ... I did hear the story directly from people who heard Yogananda tell the story first-hand.
Between you and me, lol, I knew 2 people that met and touched Yogananda as children.
The guy was lost in the world ...but, my friend, a woman, gave me a contact high when we spoke of it...
or maybe it was the other way around...hahahaha.
Thank you for reminding me because it was really high...takes me right back there speaking with her about it :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 04-02-2022, 02:33 PM
Master
QUOTE 89 EXCERPT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Between you and me, lol, I knew 2 people that met and touched Yogananda as children.
Yoganananda's classic book, Autobiography of a Yogi, is an inspirational book that I have often recommended. It's interesting that Yogananda met with Ramana Maharshi who told him directly, "There can be NO mass instruction".
Old 05-03-2022, 04:43 PM
7 stories, 8 min approx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtkKFpGCnlQ

Without looking at each youtube available on people rem'ing past lives..
and all the books (not NDEs, mind you),
I feel one has not done their due diligence before saying they ''just do not believe in reincarnation''.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 09-03-2022, 09:34 PM
Master
I have not read through this whole thread so pardon me if this has been covered but perhaps the most well known and famous story of childhood past life recollection is the story of James Leininger.

Just past the age of two James began making statements and giving rather vivid descriptions of people, places and situations dealing with having been a WW11 Navy pilot killed in the Pacific.

Little James did not mumble or beat around the bush. His descriptions were clearly articulated and precise and stunned researchers that a 28 month old child could talk like this after his parents brought this to there attention.

His descriptions of places in the pacific were so detailed that researchers were able to travel to the very locations and confirm the Childs stories and detailed enough including names of men he served with that researchers could find records of other servicemen long dead.

After hundreds of hours of interviews with little James, researchers were able to actually figure out that the Navy pilot that James seemed to be was 21 year old James M. Huston, Jr. , A navy pilot killed in action at the battle of Iwo Jima in March 3rd, 1945

The date and the place were also confirmed by little James in his interviews.

While there have been many such stories over the years of children with past life memories....This one really got my attention and as I delved into it....it became clear to me that the only logical explanation was that we really do exist over many life's

I was also profoundly effected by the story of his parents taking him to the place in the pacific where he was killed in 1945 and the child becoming emotional and crying for no apparent reason and then after the closure of returning to that place....Little James seemed to forget about those memories and largely stopped talking about it.

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!