Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 11-11-2021, 02:49 PM
Master
I wrote here on SF's in 2020 on my old virus thread - seems a lifetime ago now - but it isn't is it 2020 just around the corner, but it seems ages ago now - it seems we've been in this war a long time.

I messaged that after 3 years of using my theory/procedure whatever to call it - and in all that time when I hadn't had a single cough'cold'flu after 50 years of getting them - and that I have some news one-light has a cough... Turned out in March 2020 it was a covid cough, wife had overdone it at work, and was very ill with it, she lost taste and smell - she's strong again now and I got this cough for a day maybe 2 and shifted it - be gone.

In this last week I went over to see my brother - I gave him a hug, first time in 2 years - then I said how are you doing, he said ive been getting these colds, he looked well.... too late hugged him.

Well here in the UK there's been these what's described by some here as the worst cold they've ever had - that's been put down to the use of masks and weakened immune systems.

So I had this cold, phew it was a bad one, it sneaked in - 100 tissues and a day under the weather I shifted it though - well done cells, I tapped the tummy several times that next day - well done there... but I learned stuff - and i'm going to share it here, and on my website...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 11-11-2021, 03:23 PM
Master
I'll just add here as well while I think about it before I write more over coming days - the whole country here in the UK is infected with bugs, but do you know what - we are getting on with it, light is appearing if people as a nation will just stop and think, and a bit of calm... And a little word in science's ear steady now, back off, let's see how it goes...

And there's no doubt they've helped so many with the jabs, now a little calm time 'and teach' people how to power the God Given immune system up naturally as we get stronger and used to battles, this is what I'm going to be doing.

To cover the forum and me - go get your jab if you want it - no guarantees either way - free will, your choice... work to do on my website later - keep busy there everyone...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 12-11-2021, 01:51 PM
Master
Ive been writing about all these NHS and care home workers on my website, the unjabbed ones, going to be 'force' jabbed or work elsewhere - and yesterday on radio 1 they were very fair - listened to jabbed and unjabbed, and then a third lady said 'and she sounded stressed' that this staff shortage is going to put pressure on all those left.

And how many families is this going to split - we are winning as well, Christmas is not far away, the celebration zone... a bit of calm, let's get on with it, nearly there - and yes science helped a lot of folk deal with this, but steady now - these don't want jabbing, they were there in the front line when covid was intense here, they didn't hide - they helped others, have we forgotten this?? Someone has to speak up - put science's brakes on - must be someone looking on, assistance please........

And she also said care homes take people in off the hospital for recovery, and that'll hamper that as well - putting pressure on the hospitals that are over worked - not because of covid but all the wear and tear issues that people get, and doctors appointments can be difficult to get they were saying.

A bit of thought on this please, who's got the handbrake? Who can do this? let's see how it goes... The jabbed and unjabbed can be bug carriers, so brakes on please, for a while.

I'll write more later about me, and all ive learned regarding putting up a better fight by powering up our God Given immune systems...

www.strengthinminds.co.uk

Old 12-11-2021, 03:39 PM
Master
I just sent this out to a dozen random MP's in England, maybe more later - it feels like custer's last stand - someone's got to speak up for these people - and some common sense as normality appears here now...... A bit of calm needed.

------

I researched powering the immune system up for 4 years recently... In 2020 millions of immune systems were on shutdown with the fear created worldwide.

We have free will in our great country or so it seems - it's a disgrace they are 'forced' jabbing the care home and NHS staff up when they were in the front line, when danger was at its highest.... No hiding from them, they got on with it helping others - and for what thanks.

Viruses can hitch ride temporarily on the jabbed or unjabbed - someone must be able to reconsider this and put the brakes on science - we are getting on with it here now in our great country - light appears.

Regards Steve.

www.strengthinminds.co.uk

Old 13-11-2021, 12:15 PM
Master
That's 50 government ministers emailed - could one possibly have a good think when reading? And maybe that one person will stand up and say this is not right and 'make a difference'...

I was saying on here before, we had something bad here flu wise in our town in Nov 2019... If you do a search when did coronavirus start, Dec 2019 comes up - I knew this but I double checked yesterday as we found something out a week ago.

In Nov 19 here as my wife reminded me this morning so many of the staff were ill - and they always said covid came here early, my wife reminded me she and her mate kept passing this cough to each other for the next week- but got on with it 'life'...

One other staff member was admitted to hospital - and my wife told her yesterday 'you know when you had that cough' in hospital - well we found out by a friend of ours who runs a pharmacy/chemist that they were warned in October 19 to watch out for anyone with a cough coming back from China, someone knew something - and my wife's friend said we had loads of Chinese coming in our shop.

Anyone here any knowledge?

Old 13-11-2021, 09:00 PM
Master
When I discuss here the power of the mind strengthening/guiding the immune system - I also agree with this website that says people with difficult mental health issues are more likely to suffer with covid, I agree... So power up the mind everyone, plenty of rest with good thoughts as well... Our defence 'team' as in cells needs a good control centre.

Science is as good as saying here a strong mind has twice the effect - add to that knowledge = a stronger immune system...

https://www.forbes.com/sites/roberth...h=6d86491a73c6

Old 14-11-2021, 03:54 PM
Master
I joined 4 NHS groups - that's nurses and doctors chatting on Facebook yesterday, and Ive added this message on all 4 just - so see if they stay on and what response...
-----
I teach the jabbed and unjabbed how to power up the immune system with the power of the mind on many forums.

I research this since 2017 because I was getting every bug going.

I'm amazed government doesn't do this on a large scale on the TV to help stop so many needing hospitals with flu related symptoms.

Old 17-11-2021, 08:06 AM
Master
There's a message on song in your head thread relating to all this - I expect I did a good job, got it spot on - the swirling blue energy I see early mornings in meditation, can be advice or well done - and before the up was gorgeous this morning - job done, message delivered - i'm helping out on some NHS places today, they need assistance with heavy workloads.

Have a good day everyone...

https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...=137159&page=9

Old 17-11-2021, 10:33 AM
Master
I came across this video this morning on a NHS health care group today - I expect if its not suitable here on this forum as in 'it offends some people' the forum will remove it...

https://www.*****ute.com/video/10JjM...rSXMm84vsmte3o - it must be blocked on here link works everywhere else....

You can find it by searching - 'Amazing Polly~COVERUP SEVERE VACCINE REACTION' on b*tch*te.com - it seems genuine enough to me, again if the forum are not happy with it, it'll get dinked off....

This was my reply to it....

I thought I was the only person on the planet protesting against mass jabbing of the young and strong - interesting video that, busy people.

And yes we know the jabs have a massive success rate power of the mind kicks in feeling safer... very strong that power of the mind and feel good factor....

All good isn't it as long as you're not that unlucky one who has massive side effects...

Last edited by one-light : 17-11-2021 at 11:20 AM.
Old 18-11-2021, 05:41 PM
Master
I just want to say in response to the video in my last post on here, where yes multiple mistakes were made - but as someone reminded me today I am creating negative energy right now passing that previous link on, and that will get dealt with in future years 'the mistakes' - so I'd just like to say they've had plenty of time to perfect things now - because as we know many people need to have this jab to work and travel.

And the last thing I want to do is create any negative energy - I am trying to boost people's immune systems in this WAR we're in... Because yes, its on the move again in Europe - and not even a thought of my suggestion of mass TV advertising, teaching people how to power up the immune system.

It still doesn't make it right all this mass jabbing of healthy youngsters, far from it - 'teach' - so maybe if I put this here and on my website as I work on it in big letters - MASS TV ADVERTISING - TEACHING PEOPLE HOW TO POWER UP THEIR IMMUNE SYSTEMS - maybe someone in power in 'one country' will take note - just one will start the idea - instead of all this mass jabbing of the young and the strong in many countries.

I remind people here, jab or no jab 'your choice' no guarantees either way, so its your decision - but this I know, this information will help strengthen 1000's of immune systems - what a shame though it's not millions eh - still one never knows if/when someone will come along to assist - and make a difference.

Have a good day/evening all...

Last edited by one-light : 18-11-2021 at 07:26 PM.