Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 09-09-2020, 05:46 AM
Master
► WHAT TYPE OF ENERGY WORK DO YOU DO?

What kind of energy work do you do?

How did you get started?

What kind of successes have you had?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 09-09-2020, 06:42 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
What kind of energy work do you do?

How did you get started?

What kind of successes have you had?

'breathing without breathing' - probably a form of pranayama work...

got inspiration from a taoist book of meditation...

I've been in altered states of awareness briefly, but often enough to know they exist... have also seen vision changing on a variety of occasions but that isn't really been my focus... sort of know the ropes well enough to be able to direct meditations... also learned a lot about psychology by dealing with the fallout of various meditations I've done...
Old 09-09-2020, 10:17 AM
Master
I started with Tai Chi during the 80th
in the 90th I practiced Daoist Yoga
in the 2000th I knew what I was here to do and the last 20 years of practice prepared me for it.
Old 11-09-2020, 01:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
'breathing without breathing' - probably a form of pranayama work...

got inspiration from a taoist book of meditation...

I've been in altered states of awareness briefly, but often enough to know they exist... have also seen vision changing on a variety of occasions but that isn't really been my focus... sort of know the ropes well enough to be able to direct meditations... also learned a lot about psychology by dealing with the fallout of various meditations I've done...

SOUNDS INTERESTING!

Can you provide some more information.....
possibly experiences you have had.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 11-09-2020, 01:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
I started with Tai Chi during the 80th
in the 90th I practiced Daoist Yoga
in the 2000th I knew what I was here to do and the last 20 years of practice prepared me for it.

Can you provide more detail of the practice you have been doing for the last 20 years?

Old 11-09-2020, 04:30 AM
Master
To keep it general, for my work here, I needed to be able to bring energy into my body, move it around, focus it, transform it and send it out again.
Daoist Yoga teaches you how to do it, in a very safe manner.
As well as, transforming negative energy into positive energies.
Old 11-09-2020, 12:54 PM
Master
Quote:
To keep it general, for my work here, I needed to be able to bring energy into my body, move it around, focus it, transform it and send it out again.
Daoist Yoga teaches you how to do it, in a very safe manner.
As well as, transforming negative energy into positive energies.

Have you been able to heal yourself or others?

Old 11-09-2020, 11:53 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
SOUNDS INTERESTING!

Can you provide some more information.....
possibly experiences you have had.

most of my experiences have been but glimpses... some euphoria, vision changes, unsteady muscles... tingly/buzzy skin, some other stuff...

on the vision changes usually it is latticework but sometimes I've seen what I call the 'time tunnels'. Changes are easier to see in the dusk or dark, gets obscured during the day. Once I meditated out in the woods on a cold night though and the vision changes were much different from what I get in buildings, almost organic patterns... of course I was looking at live trees at the time instead of manufactured walls.

I have had changes to hearing as well but that is much rarer at least for me... the main one being a kind of 'ping' that I feel like (from memory) might be related to bat radar... and then i was near an ocean once and it was like being in an echo chamber...

sometimes while doing this I get thrown around by 'energies' so it can get dicey especially if I am standing... sometimes I do it while standing anyway but sort of learned how to grab at walls and things to steady myself. But I've fallen on some occasions too... not a nice thing from a standing position.

FWIW The first time I felt like I was on to something I had just been thrown to the ground while at the same time my 'mind' for lack of a better terminology flew way high into the heavens. I knew then there was something to this...

after a lot of trial and error (and there is a lot of trial and error) I figured out that if I kneel in prayer while meditating I can deal with convulsions and such much more easily... the posture is kind of like a shock absorber to begin with but if I do get thrown around mindlessly I am much closer to the ground.

and there are changes that I've seen in the stomach/abdomen as well. One of them I think I remember being related to levitation but I don't take that seriously.

And of course sometimes my stomach area feels hot to the touch...

I know all this sounds somewhat juvenile if not downright stupid, just like me to like it anyway I guess!
Old 12-09-2020, 02:12 AM
Master
Healing,
sure I had to understand how energy flows, how it flows from higher densities into the lower ones.

It does not matter if, like Whan tar, my highest form in sixth density, heals a planet or I heal my cat, that had an infection from a fight with an other cat.
It is not always balance that we seek, more often than not we create a temporary imbalance to force a direction to be taken.
If we remove a virus or bacteria from a body, the same goes for cancer, we create the opposite the, so called, disease thrives in.

This play of balance and imbalance is applied on all levels of creation. It does not matter if our HS or what ever we are connected to, assists in healing or guides us on our journey.

The same goes for the work the angelic do.
Old 12-09-2020, 03:37 AM
janielee

Quote:
Healing,
sure I had to understand how energy flows, how it flows from higher densities into the lower ones.

It does not matter if, like Whan tar, my highest form in sixth density, heals a planet or I heal my cat, that had an infection from a fight with an other cat.
It is not always balance that we seek, more often than not we create a temporary imbalance to force a direction to be taken.
If we remove a virus or bacteria from a body, the same goes for cancer, we create the opposite the, so called, disease thrives in.

This play of balance and imbalance is applied on all levels of creation. It does not matter if our HS or what ever we are connected to, assists in healing or guides us on our journey.

The same goes for the work the angelic do.

Who determines whom gets healed, Rah Nam, and do you do this "work" in meditation?

JL