Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 08-04-2021, 10:04 PM
Pathfinder

Clairsentience

Hey guys I’m pretty sure I’ve developed a natural talent of clairsentience. I did nothing to develop this it just started happening all of a sudden so I’m sure it’s a gift from source. I keep feeling that prickley feeling on my legs and arms and forehead throughout the day and the intensity varies. I’m wondering what everyone thinks I’m sensing and if this means I’m fully developed in this gift or if there’s more to it? I don’t know much.
Old 10-04-2021, 08:17 AM
Master
Hi,

It is nice to see these experiences as a gift from source. That thought alone will encourage more gifts.

My understanding is that there is always More to everything. That nothing is ever fully developed. The adventure of human life is constant self discovery. Have fun with these things is the best advice I have to offer.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 20-11-2021, 11:12 PM
Experiencer
There s a lot more to it keep on working on it, read books and who knows what else will happen
Old 21-11-2021, 09:15 AM
asearcher

The way it has happened for me is too that I suddenly got a new gift, which initially frighten me as I did not know what it was, but I think it is that once you are comfy in one area you will be more open to another and this could be from source as you say or your subconscious saying ok i'm ready for more, and then that door opens. i believe we as souls are equipped with all these gifts and more in the spirit world so it is just natural over there, but we've been terribly limited in our amnesia and in our earthy bodies. you will get the hang of it, even this new gift, and then don't be surprised if one day you find you have expanded yourself into yet another. Congratulations btw! :)
Old 21-11-2021, 11:19 AM
Administrator
I agree with john32241, but if it has come from spirit you need to remember that they will only give you what you are comfortable with. at any given time

Namaste
Old 30-11-2021, 10:36 PM
Experiencer
DISAGREE

This is not true about spirit giving you gifts until you are ready this happened to me just before pre school age i used to have an imaginary invisible friend i used to get tired a lot i dont know why but the one afternoon we vistited my nans my invisible friend would turn up out of the blue sometimes maybe it was tied to my nans house but it was misceivous and playful basically exploring my human anatomy whats this for what does this do etc, ifd talk to it in my mind to stop messing about but it would take no notice of me, that particular afternoon i suddenly went really tired i could not keep my eyes open my nan had a large studio couch she said lie at the back of us brian thats my name so did,
i could not resist going to sleep i went into a deep sleep the next thing i remember was hearing a voice my mom trying to wake me i must have asleep for hours i felt really croggy and heavy as i opened my eyes, i could no longer see the world as it looks to most and everybody living human all i could see was this white spiky glow which seemed to pulsate the only way i can describe it was has anybody seen the movie the cocoon well like that but you have to remember i was born in 1957.
The only thing that went through my mind at the time was shear terror to were i was i could hear my mom and nan as normal i could not see the furniture at all when it or they looked at me there eyes like a black shinny glows needless to say that was my worst ever experience it traumatised scared me badly they must have kept me at my nans that night i dont remember anything till next day my parents must have stayed the night at my grandparents, when i asked what had happened to me the other day they refused to answer me, including my imaginary friend had left me, it left me feeling rather confused and alone.
spirit do not always know when you ready to move on. all i can say that event in my life never happened again as i got older other things did start to happen only i could see or experience lets just say there was no mentors about in them days and it was something you were not supposed to talk about for fear of retribution