Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 23-03-2020, 08:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
AMEN!

Have you ever tried Limburger?
Of course! How about Munster cheese? Best cheese for a burger
Old 23-03-2020, 09:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
Of course! How about Munster cheese? Best cheese for a burger
I have tried Munster cheese.

The typical cheese I eat at home is Pepper Jack Cheese.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 23-03-2020, 11:19 AM
Master
I observed a while back that although America is known for many things it has no reputation whatsoever for its cheese! What is American cheese like?

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 23-03-2020, 11:03 PM
Master
Quote:
AMEN!

Have you ever tried Limburger?

Make sure you have a glass jar that seals well.
Old 24-03-2020, 02:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
I observed a while back that although America is known for many things it has no reputation whatsoever for its cheese! What is American cheese like?
The quality of cheese in the U.S. really depends on where it's made. Like wines of Europe. There's a few states on the east coast known for there cheese. Wisconsin, where I am from is also know for higher quality cheese. It's can be a very localized quality product. Like wine. California is trying to take our cheese title but Wisconsin is going for there wine title. California may be able to mass produce it but we have the quality. I am only joking on my last comment. Have to give the west coast a little credit for trying. Hahaha
Old 25-03-2020, 10:34 AM
Master
Our dear next door neighbour went to the supermarket this morning and bought us back a huge packet of toilet roll! lol. She asked us first if we wanted anything and I said that we need this. (since everywhere is sold out due to bulk buying). Thankfully it was in stock. The neighbour was only allowed to buy one pack which she gave to us. (she said she had enough). Some people are so kind.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 25-03-2020, 10:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
Our dear next door neighbour went to the supermarket this morning and bought us back a huge packet of toilet roll! lol. She asked us first if we wanted anything and I said that we need this. (since everywhere is sold out due to bulk buying). Thankfully it was in stock. The neighbour was only allowed to buy one pack which she gave to us. (she said she had enough). Some people are so kind.
Here some grocery stores are open only for senior citizens for there first hour operation. It's great those stores are doing that. Otherwise a lot of seniors wouldn't be able to get supplies.
Old 25-03-2020, 12:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Here some grocery stores are open only for senior citizens for there first hour operation. It's great those stores are doing that. Otherwise a lot of seniors wouldn't be able to get supplies.

Problem is, some of those stores open 6:00 AM for seniors. That means the seniors have to leave home about 5:00 AM.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 25-03-2020, 12:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Problem is, some of those stores open 6:00 AM for seniors. That means the seniors have to leave home about 5:00 AM.
least it gives them a chance. Like Walmart now opens around 6. They have long lines of people waiting to get in. By 8am everything is picked over.... still. Did you see the post I made about the couple and the litter box? It just blowes me away.
Old 25-03-2020, 01:51 PM
Master
Quote:
least it gives them a chance. Like Walmart now opens around 6. They have long lines of people waiting to get in. By 8am everything is picked over.... still. Did you see the post I made about the couple and the litter box? It just blowes me away.
Yes I saw that. Crazyness.

Locally one store opened at 5:00 PM for seniors. By 5:20 all of the toilet paper was gone. People are starting to realize the stores will allow others into the stores so they show up to compete with the seniors. Some of the people realize how they can get around buying over the limit items. Clever people.