Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 29-04-2021, 03:49 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
I have some of them. They come from the country, South Africa.
I have the Amethyst, Citrine and a combination of Amethyst and Citrine. They are beautiful crystals. May I ask how much you paid for them?

Hey there, yes I was told these were from South Africa. It was $16 for the cactus quartz. It is abut 2 inches by 2 inches and thick. And $12 for the Amethyst and it is probably 2 inches at the top and broken in a triangle not super thick but very clear purple so you see the color change from the matrix. And the quartz point with twin was $11 and is about three inches if you include the white quartz at the base.
Old 29-04-2021, 04:03 PM
Pathfinder

My latest acquisition, was for someone else, something they had wanted since they were super young and never thought they would ever see. So excited! I decided on a spontaneous trip to a specimen shop yesterday. I had no idea why until I found it, and was an accident I ended up in this one shop. They had literally hundreds of shelves with specimens in small individual boxes four deep. So it took forever but I looked at every single piece they had. And near the back at the back of a shelf I found it, a Fulgurite. I was over the moon happy, knew what it was immediately, I had a mini geek out moment. I carefully picked it up in it's box and rushed to the counter and was confirmed by the owner it was Fulgurite. So so happy to pay for it, I was giddy. Bounced out of the shop and headed home to give this unique gift. When I gave them the piece it was dead silence then.. "No freaking way!"
Old 29-04-2021, 06:15 PM
Master
Just bought a beautiful charoite with fedorite and tinaksite. Not sure about aegerine, but I think a little too.
Had to search many shops to find it! It's going to be drilled so I can wear it as a pendant.
Very much looking forward to it getting here!

PS I paid E15 for my spirit quartz :) It is lilac amethyst with an orange 'dot'. Not sure if that's citrine, I think it's more something like hematite?
In any case, it's beautiful!
Old 01-05-2021, 01:50 AM
Pathfinder

Just got a beautiful piece of Botryoidal Hematite! I love it and I'm sure it will end up as a great worry stone, such smooth bubbles. Like it wants to be held and loved. Yay!
Old 01-05-2021, 03:19 AM
Master
I picked up some Hematoid Quartz Spheres.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 01-05-2021, 03:56 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
I picked up some Hematoid Quartz Spheres.

Does that sort of look like red water color around the crystal edges? I saw a piece at a specimen shop I went to but thought it was some sort of "fake" thing so I went past it.
Old 01-05-2021, 11:23 PM
Master
Maybe....... Hematoid Quartz is reddish to reddish brown that is enhanced by Quartz. I can see why some may think it is fake.

Look at Hematite rings......
If you study up on them, you might realize they look beautiful but they really are not Hematite.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 06-05-2021, 02:18 PM
Master
A sun flame citrine point. A new and rare find from Brazil. So far there's only a small amount of these unusual citrines.
They work slightly different from normal citrine, although they do have the same qualities of abundance etc. as well.
I can't wait to get it!
Old 06-05-2021, 07:58 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
A sun flame citrine point. A new and rare find from Brazil. So far there's only a small amount of these unusual citrines.
They work slightly different from normal citrine, although they do have the same qualities of abundance etc. as well.
I can't wait to get it!

I just had a look. Intriguing citrines!
Old 06-05-2021, 08:19 PM
Master
Hi Castor!
Yes, lovely aren't they?! :)
Funny thing was, I got intrigued by charoite & fedorite. But the last one they had online got sold before I'd made up my mind about it. I emailed them if they'd put more in the webshop, she said they were quite busy unpacking and renovating.
Then I searched elsewhere, found another one and bought that, but then got emailed by Lichtpuntje that they'd put new charoites & fedorites online for me after all. Not just for me of course, but cause I asked. I kept looking at one that is gorgeous, but uncertain as I'd just bought another one.
That went on like that for several days, hihi, and then somehow the charoite & fedorite led me to finding the Sun Flame citrines and yeah... I immediately felt their energy in my Solar Plexus!

Funny thing is that I felt drawn to search for citrine for a few days as well but didn't find any that I fancied. When I found the Sun Flames I knew why the 'normal' ones weren't "it".
Now I really got stop looking online. I've been buying way too many yummie things of late!