Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 09-09-2020, 05:51 AM
Guide

I bought a little Siberian Quartz pendant. It's humanmade material from Russia. Books are a bit contradictory about it's metaphysical properties. Some say that they hold no power but some claim they have a very high vibration. I guess it's time to find out for myself.
Old 09-09-2020, 05:54 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Caribbean blue calcite, quite unusual quality as most I've seen aren't like this.
I fell in love as soon as I saw them and knew I'd finally found the wand I had been looking for all this time.
I bought the 2nd from the left, B. It's on its way to me :)

Beautiful color combination.
Old 10-09-2020, 08:12 PM
Master
Pffff... Sigh, haha. I'm so not good at this waiting for a crystal to arrive! In that sense I should just go the the crystal shop and buy it right there and then.
Unfortunately they don't have these Caribbean calcites, not yet anyway. I asked them but yeah... I've now already ordered it.
But this waiting... It's only been shipped 3 days ago from Pakistan so I likely will have to wait at least a few weeks... Not sure how long it takes from Pakistan but dang... I want it!!
Old 11-09-2020, 08:38 AM
Guide

Quote:
Pffff... Sigh, haha. I'm so not good at this waiting for a crystal to arrive! In that sense I should just go the the crystal shop and buy it right there and then.
Unfortunately they don't have these Caribbean calcites, not yet anyway. I asked them but yeah... I've now already ordered it.
But this waiting... It's only been shipped 3 days ago from Pakistan so I likely will have to wait at least a few weeks... Not sure how long it takes from Pakistan but dang... I want it!!
You are also Dutch right? I saw some on a Dutch online store. Tempting to buy one but I have already way too many crystals and stones.
Old 13-09-2020, 04:32 AM
Suspended
Guide

I have a few new stones, though, I feel, and even felt at the time, I should not have spent the money on them, if though my gut was telling me, just go to the shop, and ask for the energies to present themselves, so you can see what needs to be worked on.

I know already, but for some reason, I needed the added push. I needed a chill pill, and I already take one..there is the irony in that.

pink chalcedony, smithsonite, morganite, picasso jasper, and I am not certain what the last one is, but they all give me super caring gentle loving vibes. I guess I needed a good hug.

I also really attracted a raw pernite, but I did not purchase because I was wearing one. Am. All the time. Should probably cleanse that.
Old 13-09-2020, 11:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylmar
You are also Dutch right? I saw some on a Dutch online store. Tempting to buy one but I have already way too many crystals and stones.
A Dutch shop? I do know one actually, Magic Angels, located in Souburg. But she usually doesn't put a lot of different pieces in her webshop and as of yet I haven't felt like going to Souburg, hihi.

But have you found another one?
Old 13-09-2020, 11:57 AM
Knower
Quote:
A Dutch shop? I do know one actually, Magic Angels, located in Souburg. But she usually doesn't put a lot of different pieces in her webshop and as of yet I haven't felt like going to Souburg, hihi.

But have you found another one?

I know 'Knuffelsteen' offers some Caribbean blue calcite but only online.
Old 13-09-2020, 04:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Castor
Nice! They got some really great looking pieces. Thanks!
Old 13-09-2020, 04:26 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castor
Yes that's the one. I didn't know whether I was allowed to mention the name. As far as I understand he's a collector himself selling as well. I've bought quite a lot of crystals of him but then I've bought a lot of crystals from a lot of shops and sellers in the Netherlands. Not even counting eBay and Etsy lol.
Old 13-09-2020, 06:08 PM
Master
I've bought from various sources as well over the years, but the last approx 6 yrs mostly from LP in Heerle. I rarely looked elsewhere to be honest. But as it is I feel less and less resonance with them. They're changing, both the staff, the range of crystals, and with that the vibe in the shop. It's beginning to feel quite commercial like you always get when a company grows. It used to be like visiting friends, like coming home, as the vibe was so great. Now it feels like going to a shop.
So of late I'm inclined to looking elsewhere.