Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 07-04-2013, 08:43 PM
Aurélie

Strange thing that happened on a grave

Hi guys,

I need to share this story with you, it's so bizarre. Happened to me last week.

So I was visiting a famous grave, and wanted to lay a rose in there, because that artist's work means a lot to me. It was snowing, and I laid my rose there on the pure white snow among all the other flowers laying there (under the snow).

The next day, the weather had changed and all the snow had melted. I happened to pass that memorial site again and was struck how beautiful and totally different it looked now as the snow was gone, and took another pic.

Back home looking at the pics more closely, I realized that my rose couldn't be found in the later pic where there was no snow, actually it looked like it had been replaced by another quite similar-looking (the color was the same, but the stem was different, and there were more leaves). All the other flowers were perfectly there just like the day before.

It is surrounded by a high fence, I had to throw my rose in there, so the idea that someone climbed in there, happened to take exactly my rose of all the flowers and then replaced it with a same-looking one, laying in the same angle...doesn't seem that probable to me at all. There were bigger and more prominent flowers and buquee's than my tiny rose.

Do we know if spirits can take objects? How? Why? And what do they do with them? :)
Old 07-04-2013, 10:36 PM
Niebla0007

If your rose had been replaced,
I asure you that it wouldn't have been done by a ghost.
Unless you are talking about some poltergeist.
The most common spirits who are known for replacing items, even babies are fairies, not ghosts.

Anyhow, people are everywhere. Quite often even when somebody thinks they are alone, somebody else is there, watching. Just keep this in mind.

Old 08-04-2013, 07:49 PM
LadyImpreza1111

It is not uncommon for people to take things off of graves. It's sad, but it happens.
Old 22-04-2013, 12:08 PM
jaydonc

This is scary because a grave involved in it.
Old 22-04-2013, 12:26 PM
Administrator
It doesnt matter how high a fence is around anything if someone wants to take anything they will do it.it happens but it doesnt make it right,there is a babies grave next to my husbands, a windmill that was placed there by the mother.was two days later found on another grave,

Namaste
Old 22-04-2013, 06:43 PM
LadyImpreza1111

It makes me sick to hear of people doing that. There is a spirit of a little girl around me and her parents took great pride in decorating her grave and stuff was stolen from there too.
Old 10-05-2013, 01:47 AM
livingkarma

Unfortunately, this happens more ofen than people are aware of ...
Every Christmas, I've found my husband's tree on someone else's grave ...
Some people just want to get the visit over with, so they don't take the time to stop to pick up an offering of their own or just don't want to spend the money ...
Ive seen people put flowers in their vehicle, not from their own beloved, but again from someone else's grave ...
This is the world we live in ...
Full of challenges ...
Old 17-05-2013, 10:13 PM
Aurélie

the nerve of some people! thanks for replies guys, have a good weekend :)