Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 29-03-2013, 03:33 AM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
Knightofalbion, with all respect.... I have met way too many lost souls who needed something before they could move on to the other side. Peace and tranquility was not things they had in common or even among them as individuals. Some needed to be forgiven, some had important messages about issues they needed to have resolved before they felt they could move on, some had been given tasks to do before they would even be allowed over. Some were waiting, or had even forgotten WHAT they were waiting for, and one memoryworthy case was downright refusing to move over before a specific thing had been down. This all-encompassing sense of peace and tranquility isn't waiting for everyone, apparently.

There are, of course, exceptions to every rule, but that is what they mostly are--exceptions.....May I ask if you are part of a rescue circle?
Old 29-03-2013, 11:16 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanita
There are, of course, exceptions to every rule, but that is what they mostly are--exceptions.....May I ask if you are part of a rescue circle?

What is a rescue circle?
Old 29-03-2013, 03:56 PM
Administrator
Hello

We tend to want communications in the forms that we find will best suit our needs of understanding. Many times though messages come in different gift wrapping to us and we miss the message. When it comes to sitting with a Medium usually they are working on the energy level of trying to make contact with that person, that one that the sitter has asked to come the sitter is disappointed that whom one wanted did not come in. In that what is said by the Medium to them at times is lost. There well might have been a message from the one that one sought contact wish but it came via someone else whom at that time had stronger energy connections or might have even felt more at ease with the Medium.

I have had many cases where the person getting the reading has called me a day or so later or longer even and went OMG one was so right with that message but I did not hear it is all that was Mom.....

Example here I can give :

I was doing Platform Mediumship for a large group, and Dad came in for this lady and I told her Dad said he is fine and I could see him standing with his as he put it "Two Special Woman in his Life". I told her something about her childhood with him that verified to her it was her Dad. But she was aliment that there was only her Mom for her Dad....and that LOVe I felt was pure but there was another too. What happened is she told her Daughter about the reading and how some was right and some was down right wrong. For her Daughter to go of course there is "two" woman with Grandfather, Grandma and her best friend....they were inseparable as friends and a threesome on outings and trips.

So while she wanted a message from her Mom to come in she got her Dad with a better message she said. As it told her everyone was ok.

We have many a path we walk in life....that at the time we might not understand. It is quite common for someone to pass once a LOVed one has left. I have seen it many a time. Its a hard thing to hold hand of someone and feel them go....at times it best to let them have the peace to slip away in their own way. I know that was the case with me Dad. He ordered us home, then passed.

When it comes to taking one's life there are so many views on that, well that are not founded in any to me that is it right or it is wrong, it simply is one's path to walk. Hard as it is to at times accept passing is passing. They still move over assisted by many guides and LOVed one's in their death. If they do not move over ( and for all the deaths its rare not to ) then there is one's out there that are what is often called "Open Channels" to help them. I am an Open Channel Medium, means to me that I am never not working. I am always there when needed. Spirits feel this and know that vibration.

Loss is a hard thing but we all meet again....and we always have healing work done for us and on us in passing.

Lynn
Old 22-05-2013, 04:52 PM
Adrian Jackson

Watch videos on NDEs