Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 28-03-2013, 05:54 PM
Soul Searcher

Smile Thankyou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Your mother is at peace she is ok and happy where she is in spirit,she comes around you and is proud of how you have overcome many problems yourself,some ppl can come through quicker than others time has no meaning in the spirit world so thats not to say she wont come through in time.im looking at this in two ways one as a medium the other as a councellor. you are correct in saying that problems were not spoken about years ago, thankfully that is not the case anymore, and help is out there for ppl suffering from what you have had in your family.
my friend was very close to her ,other as were her grandchildren they visited her in hospital all day every day. until one afternoon she turned to them and said you are tired stay at home if anything happens you will be notified, well one grandson ignored that and went to see her, she told him she wanted a drink from the hospital shop as soon as he went she passed away,i have heard of this happening many times before. as soo as they get to spirit they are healed and as i said time has no meaning in spirit. some ppl wait years to hear from their loved ones and others not so long.

Namaste

Hi and firstly thankyou for a lovely, kind message. Just to clarify though, it is my Grandmother who passed away, not my mother

I agree that as you said, time has no meaning (hard to comprehend though isn't it?) during a spiritual evening a few years ago, my mother actually heard from her brother which was completely unexpected, and he had only died about 6 years previous, which I knew was going to happen and pre-warned her. Yet, we've never really had her parents or anyone else come through. In time I think it'll happen, as deep down my mother always said that if she heard from her mother, it would upset her.

I'd like to think my grandmother is around us all the time, i've gone through many episodes in my short life so far, just like she did, and i've always wanted to believe there's someone around me, looking after me...

Thankyou again for your lovely words
Old 28-03-2013, 06:53 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inquisitive_89

1) But for some reason or another, I just feel I have to visit the grave and make some peace or forgiveness.

2) Since my mother said my grandmother passed away with a pained and un-peaceful face, i've always just wondered when and even if, she became at peace..?

1) That may be of help to you, but one can 'connect' with a loved one in spirit anywhere, anytime.

2) Don't take my words the wrong way here, but...If someone is so broken by life and without hope to the extent they'll take their own life one should not be surprised if they lack a look of serenity at the point of death. Similarly many military personnel may meet death at the hands of high velocity bullets or shrapnel from shell bursts. Sometimes the end is quick and sometimes it isn't...if you see where this is leading.
However, as countless NDE experiences have confirmed, once the spirit body has floated up out of the physical body there is an all-encompassing sense of peace and tranquility.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 28-03-2013, 08:23 PM
Master

Knightofalbion, with all respect.... I have met way too many lost souls who needed something before they could move on to the other side. Peace and tranquility was not things they had in common or even among them as individuals. Some needed to be forgiven, some had important messages about issues they needed to have resolved before they felt they could move on, some had been given tasks to do before they would even be allowed over. Some were waiting, or had even forgotten WHAT they were waiting for, and one memoryworthy case was downright refusing to move over before a specific thing had been down. This all-encompassing sense of peace and tranquility isn't waiting for everyone, apparently.
Old 28-03-2013, 08:34 PM
Soul Searcher

Thanks for the input, WhiteWarrior

I agree with what you've just said. Although it's my grandmother and in the perfect world i'd like to believe she now lives in total peace & tranquility; i'm not so sure.

Like I said earlier I have no problem in sensing spirits, and communicating with them when I need to, but i've always felt very little from my grandmother. Maybe only once or so in my life have I thought she was nearby.

For some reason lately all my past etc has been dug up, analyzed and interpreted; and I think letting her know 100% that we still love her and I forgive her, is so important. And for some reason, I just feel I have to visit the grave for the first time, to do this.

Do you think in her spirit life she may be angry with me, for when I was younger and angry at her for what she did? of course, I didn't really mean I was just sad for she put my mother through. I have nothing but forgiveness and love for her now, and I just need a sign I think to know, that she knows this.

Love and peace.
Old 28-03-2013, 09:03 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion
Love has a mighty energy all of its own. For loved ones in spirit, one only has to think loving thoughts and the loved one will receive them.

After all this time, I'm sure your grandmother knows she has been forgiven.

Visiting graves can help focus emotions and can be a source of great comfort but of course the person isn't there. They are very much alive in the world of spirit.

Always the wisest of counsel is to make your peace with everyone while 'you' are still here... That isn't always possible of course. But where there are unresolved matters if 'you' can't tell them in person, send thoughts of love and forgiveness.

It's exceedingly true, what knightofalbion says. The words don't so much matter, it's what emanates from our hearts and our deep emotions, which Spirits feel and know. If we concentrate on the deceased person, holding them bright for a moment in our best memory, (which makes connection with them) then our Love, forgiveness, happiness, all cross to them in a split-second! We are incredibly linked heart-to-heart with those we love in the Spirit world. If we are sensitive enough we will often sense their return communication, as an empathetic contact, but we will know, by the Soul pattern which we are familiar with, that it is them.
So if forgiveness and love have already been sent, she will no doubt have received them.
Old 28-03-2013, 09:06 PM
Master

I do not think I want to guess on why your grandmother has not moved over yet; there are too many possibilities and I do not know her at all. Sorry. But this grave visit somehow feels RIGHT. Do it.
Old 28-03-2013, 09:14 PM
Soul Searcher

I know what I have to do now, just as I did before - I guess I just needed a little reassurance

Thankyou so much you all
Old 28-03-2013, 11:31 PM
Guide
Inquisitive,

I have helped many spirits in my lifetimes and I can assure you that your Grandmother has not be a tortured spirit. She is only waiting for this act of forgiveness and she will cross over. She is not unhappy by any means but unlike some in this thread have said, I believe that spirits do need to accomplish things or have this sort of forgiveness in order to completely move on. She has not spent these years unhappy or tortured. She is at peace. She only waits now for this act of kindness on your part, and your mothers, in order to move on. It is also an act of kindness from her to you and your mother, it is her way to allow you to know you have helped her over and the gap has been healed. I am a medium and I speak with spirits daily. I hope that this has helped and I am glad you have made your decision. Do what feels right to you and all will be well.

Peace and Light be yours,
SpiritCarrier
Old 28-03-2013, 11:41 PM
Soul Searcher

Smile Thankyou

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritCarrier
Inquisitive,

I have helped many spirits in my lifetimes and I can assure you that your Grandmother has not be a tortured spirit. She is only waiting for this act of forgiveness and she will cross over. She is not unhappy by any means but unlike some in this thread have said, I believe that spirits do need to accomplish things or have this sort of forgiveness in order to completely move on. She has not spent these years unhappy or tortured. She is at peace. She only waits now for this act of kindness on your part, and your mothers, in order to move on. It is also an act of kindness from her to you and your mother, it is her way to allow you to know you have helped her over and the gap has been healed. I am a medium and I speak with spirits daily. I hope that this has helped and I am glad you have made your decision. Do what feels right to you and all will be well.

Peace and Light be yours,
SpiritCarrier

They're lovely words, thankyou so much for your input

It's nice when you have people's reassurance, that you're definitely on the right track.
My Grandmother always has my love, and now most definitely has my forgiveness. Bless you & all that you do to help people.

Nadine
Old 29-03-2013, 03:28 AM
Juanita

Cat

Please be reassured that your grandmother is fine...she is not looking for forgiveness from you or your mother,as she had to forgive herself which she has done... She has received any healing that she needed and is not lost...She is doing her best to guide and watch over your Mother and you....If she has not come through, she may know that perhaps your Mother is not yet ready for this....she is fine--healthy, happy, young, and loving your Mother and you unconditionally......