Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 16-01-2021, 06:43 PM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
If I can stick in my two cents, Lobsang Rampa had a bad press because the idea of a Tibetan monk taking over the body of a Westerner was too much for most people to believe. But if you actually read the books, there is a lot of useful information. And I have read information from other sources which corroborates Lobsang Rampa's apparently wilder claims. Cyril Hoskin/Lobsang Rampa moved to Canada in the 1960s to escape all the press controversy in Britain.

Peace

Hello Dear Friend

Yes, I actually started reading the books (Third Eye and another one) and found it very believable - the degree, depth and authenticity of knowledge and information flow....

I found it interesting that HHDL described it as imaginative only...so found it overall an interesting point.

Yes, thank you very much for that input, iamthat.

JL
Old 17-01-2021, 07:14 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear FARANJ,

I am humbled by your generosity of mind and creativity of heart. In sharing my dialogues on yet another platform, I recognise and solute the creative way in which you have done so.

I extend my blessings and gratitudes on behalf of all those who will come to enjoy it.

I take liking particularly to the choices of colour through which your visual designs are created. They embody the Asceleottyi and my energy well.

I continue to be touched by how such simple dialogues of conversation can mean so much to so many.

May your light surge where your heart feels the urge.

-Sparrow

Thanks Sparrow
I appreciate your kind words.
Old 17-01-2021, 07:56 PM
Darnnit Sparrow, I wish I had a question for you ---that's why I've never really posted here.
But, have dropped in and been very happy reading your messages!
So glad you picked this Forum to speak on.

]

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 21-01-2021, 01:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Darnnit Sparrow, I wish I had a question for you ---that's why I've never really posted here.
But, have dropped in and been very happy reading your messages!
So glad you picked this Forum to speak on.

]

Dear Miss Hepburn,

It is always a pleasure to fly by such forums when opportunity permits.

To verbalize the picturesque rising dawn of a heart in happiness is more justification to speak than if you had some question to pose.

The continuation of this collective dialogue is led not by the perspective of any one person, but by the grace of love and wisdom that leads us all to find our voice.

The greatest wisdom lies not in having the aptitude to answer questions, but having aptitude to demonstrate gratitude.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 21-01-2021, 01:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
Sparrow, Do you have any thoughts on this topic?

Dear Janielee,

I would begin by reminding his holiness the Dalai Lama that his own life is the work of imagination. This does not make it any less real.

From the body you profess to exist within, to the thoughts that you have, to your invented human persona, all are works of imagination. This does not make it any less real. On the contrary, that which is real is that which you choose to be your experience. Your experience does not require the belief of someone else in order to be real.

As with all stories, there are elements of truth and there are elements of embellishment. But with all written works you must decide your own connections with the information, and assign your own value based on its implications for you. It is easy to become distracted and distrusting of the form of the messenger, therefore, allow information to be scrutinized by what it delivers, not by whom it is delivered.

Truth wears the robes of many forms and guises, and requires us to look deeper beyond our predisposition of judgement for greater wisdom. The delivery of truth comes with imperfections of language, translation and transcription, as well as transience of memory. Let nothing then be your definitive truth, but merely a signpost to a greater truth yet to be discovered.

-Sparrow

Old 21-01-2021, 01:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Hello Sparrow,

If you have time, can you tell us more on the transition period that is awaiting humanity in the next few generations as our thoughts will start to leave more and more clear footprints in the sand of manifestation.

Dear Legrand,

To begin with, more so than ever before in human history, humanity is going to face the precipice of choice of who they wish to be. Both on a global scale as a species, and on an individual scale as separate souls. Whatever choice they make will have profound lasting effects for hundreds of years.

Human behaviour, and human consciousness, has reached a peak where pressures have accumulated over a millennium and will be released through events on a global scale. These events will cause humanity to decide what is most important to them and how they wish to relate to their environment, both internally and externally.

Human civilisation has never before reached the technological prowess they do today, yet their spiritual aptitudes of advancement are far behind what once was. The perceived value of technological progress has been decided in terms of profit, pride and production values, and is funded towards a specific direction. Science must be driven towards a marriage with spirituality, for intellect without wisdom is its own worst enemy. All wisdom shall eventually lead you to spirituality, for spirituality reveals the truth of reality. Science must embrace the truth of reality.

The global populace have recently been motivated to reflect on who they choose as their leaders, representatives, teachers, healers, information sources, employers, and as their friends. This is only the beginning. Forms of communication are soon to take leaps and bounds into new territory and it is going to be a challenge for many to process these developments. These will be in terms of technological language and processing, as well as communication developments between specific groups of people.

There will soon also be children born with new unexpected developments that have not been visible before now.

One must not get swept away and overwhelmed by events around them, and know what is occurring is simply a manifestation of something that has already happened.

Only through intolerance of the status quo will the momentum of change topple the obsolete. Only through the tolerance of unity and transparency will humanity build its wisdom and prosperity.

-Sparrow

Old 21-01-2021, 01:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
Sparrow,

May I ask a question. How do you get over hurt of injustice, of doing that which was right, with integrity and responsibilty, but getting crucified over that.

Thanks,
JL

Dear Janielee,

Is it not more noble to be crucified for defending values born from love than defending actions born from ignorance?

Each person is their own captain of their ship of morality, and must navigate right from wrong through the compass of their own heart wisdom.

What is right and just for one may not be true for another. Morality is an observance of values born from empathy which expand as awareness expands. Those with little or no empathy towards the experiences of another have little or no awareness of Self, and act without morality. Yet, there are those who claim meritorious morality in deed, but yield no empathy for those deprived of the values that form it. Indeed, the true test of a persons morality is their ability to empathise with those who would, in deed, seek to crucify them.

Within your civilized societies you adopt this belief that if you do good things then good things will happen to you. As such, good people expect good things to happen to them and become angry and frustrated when it does not. This causes them to react and respond in a state of victimhood, where they interpret the experience as unjust and undeserved.

My message to you is that not all good things that happen are going to be experienced as good by you, because it is what you identify as "bad things" which facilitate change.

The crucifixion of Jesus Christ was certainly not a good thing at the time, but it facilitated a change so profound that it is still experienced two thousand years later.

You experience hurt through the persecution of your ethical deeds because of your own capacity for empathy towards what others think and experience. If you felt no empathy for anyone you would not care what they thought or felt in regard to your words and actions. The fact that they cannot, or choose not, to identify with your course of action reveals they experience the circumstance from a completely different perspective. There is no universal law that dictates which perspective is right and which is wrong, for everything is determined by who you are choosing to be. Sometimes however, bad things will occur, both to remind us who we really are, and to facilitate someone letting go of who they are not.

Know then, that those motivated by other values are not inherently wrong, they merely gravitate to values more aligned to what they think they need at that time. It is for you then to provide perspective that may be better for who they aspire to be. Not by changing them by force, but by leading by example, even if it results in persecution.

When another seeks to persecute you for being that which you are, you feel their conflict with your sense of self-worth. It hurts to be rejected for being who you are and having to justify your values to the judgement of others. Yet, you do not have to be.

Should you act always, in all ways, in the name of love there will never be a need to justify your actions. Love can speak for itself.

-Sparrow

Old 21-01-2021, 04:39 AM
janielee

In gratitude.

Bows.

JL
Old 21-01-2021, 06:37 AM
Deactivated Account
Always good to 'hear' your words, Sparrow. A comforting light in a dark night.
Old 21-01-2021, 08:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi

I always tell myself that same thing in hard times: "It's not what's happening to you that you need to concern yourself with, so much as how you cope with it, what you make of it, what you create with it."

Dear Tobi,

A very useful affirmation indeed.

Or you may also say:

This is not happening to me; it is happening through me. I therefore have a choice through which experience takes form.

-Sparrow