Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 28-09-2020, 08:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorai Rai Aorai
Dearest Sparrow,

I am in the hospital, heeding your words on a loving attitude towards pain. It seems I am facing a complex situation with diabetes possibly causing an ileus, giving rise to nerve damage that causes abdominal pain. I also had trouble with mechanical constipation lately, possibly from the nerve damage. I am struggling to let go of an addiction to pasta to lower my blood sugar.

Would you please answer the below query to offer some inspiration to me at this time?

I also welcome your advice on health and life.

Love you all,
Justin

Dear Sorai,

Many other species in the cosmos consume their food intake through a refined liquid nutriment. This way most of the digestion process is achieved pre-consumption. It also contains all the elements necessary for balance, from one day to another, depending on their needs. It is only human sentiment that seeks to decorate consumption with ritualistic properties and serving suggestions. It is this archaic romanticism with food which often causes individuals digestive and intestinal complaints.

If you do not wish to consume your meals through liquid form, the next best option would be frequent small meals, as opposed to the normally adopted meal sizes. This reduces the aggravation and pressure associated with quantity over quality. You should additionally consider what is more important, enjoying food which simply tastes good, or living a longer life span.

You may want to remove gluten from your diet if you are having intestinal concerns. Also, consider consuming live culture probiotics.
Ensure you are taking regular fluids to facilitate intestinal processes, keep active and exercise, avoid spicy foods, consume natural fibre, and consume less processed produce.

If you are experiencing bowel obstructions consider consuming such things as olive or mineral oil, aloe vera, prunes, figs and associated fruits and vegetables.

You may also wish to experiment with attributes of temperature, in relation to food consumption, as well as manipulating temperatures below your solar plexus region. Additionally, you will find certain frequencies and sounds, or music if you prefer, directed at this area will facilitate various useful responses.

Of course, a professional dietician will be able to give you specific advice on food regimes prescribed to your specific body type and health conditions.

On your second point...

Reality bending then. Yes.

An example to this, such as it is in the spirit world, you will find reality is a matter of perspective. It is also a matter of relationships. That is, any given environment will unfold further detail and dimension to it upon how your relationship is perceived towards it. You may enter a room, where you can perceive a door at the opposite end, yet each step you make towards it only maintains its distance away from you. The room does not appear to have changed size, yet more detail appears to have been revealed as you go further in. The door at the end of the room remains distant from you no matter how far you have travelled towards it. It remains out of your reach because you do not have a relationship with what is on the other side of the door. This principle is commonplace throughout the spirit world, and it is how we learn and grow as spiritual beings. Your relationship with how you think, and how other life forms think, is paramount in your access to greater wisdom and experience. This is why I continue to encourage you to think differently, and to open yourself to perspectives outside the normal human experience.

The normal human experience is to perceive and interpret things within a very black and white canvas. It is either this or it is this; it cannot be both simultaneously. It must have specific form, shape and colour for the individual to feel comfortable interacting with it. Yet there are places that exist which do not adhere to these principles. They are more akin to an experience of a conscious living kaleidoscope. Your thoughts project like ripples in water, and the surrounding landscape reacts like a footprint in wet sand. You may find your thoughts are reflected back at you forming silhouette permutations acting out interminable conceptualizations. Then suddenly incomprehensible shapes shift into shards of familiarity, as a form takes cohesion and a being manifests before you. Your thoughts lay bare like an open book; as if to answer a question never spoken, the horizon melts away to reveal a metropolis of luminescent living light and energy; channels and corridors of light bustling with activity and incessant wonder, amidst a backdrop of elaborate and elusively iridescent architecture.

In such terms of a universe, you will find what you perceive to be a universe is much different to what human beings currently think. Try to imagine, if you can, a universe with no stars and no blackness of space. Indeed, human beings still assume the black coldness of space is the norm for what a universe mostly looks like. It is not. There is only the blackness of space from where you are in the universe, from how you see looking outward towards it. There are also places of your universe where stars are no longer present, and galaxies do not travel.

Capture in your mind, if you can, an infinite array of colour; of light that dances a trillion billion miles with majestic purpose and radiance; a tapestry of living thought and sensual sentience. Like the cradle of original thought emanating divine imaginations, and casting them out like pebbles upon a lake, creating ripples in the fabric of time. How utterly minuscule your galaxy is within the greater reality of a much grander organic orchestra.

My thoughts be with you, as always.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 28-09-2020, 08:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherBob

Dear AnotherBob,

Namaste, unto you.

May such exemplified courage within hardship be a shining light in dark times, and dark places of troubled souls.

-Sparrow

Old 28-09-2020, 08:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiss
Thanks dear Sparrow for clarifying this issue.

Tiss

Dear Tiss,

You are welcome.

With this matter concluded, I find it humorous that individuals are still speaking as if I presently own a website, despite being informed otherwise.
The attention to detail seems not to be the forte of some readers.

-Sparrow

Old 28-09-2020, 08:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear BigJohn,

I am not prone to give simple basic messages.

The only message of importance is the one coming from your own heart. Everything else merely functions to direct you there.

-Sparrow

I accept your message as it came from your heart.

Thank you.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 28-09-2020, 09:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineB

Purchase? Services? and owned? Where's the transparency? If there's nothing to hide, then why doesn't SGS pull the curtain back and reveal the truth?

Best wishes.

While not conforming to the spirit of this thread, a curious dialogue development all the same.

Nobody but Sparrow can speak for Sparrow. Yet nobody took the initiative to actually ask me, what is what.

Speculation and accusation feeds entertaining argument, but it functions only to highlight ignorance, intolerance and incoherent truth.

This juvenile approach to attempt to discredit me and the Asceleottyi by some, through fabricated fictions and controversy, will ultimately falter and fail under the strain of truth and transparency. Just as sneering comments towards family albums and artworks merely illuminates a persons character to all, and their comprehension of their core values.

Giving individual consent to replicate my words on other platforms does not place ownership of said platforms within my sphere of control.

I have no objection to Amethyst obtaining positive gains from, what to me, is simple conversation and dialogue. I am, however, not aware of any product or service being offered, now or in the past, via her admirable personal project. Rather than criticise this individual for how their platform is constructed, would it not be more conducive to spiritual values to extend gratitude and admiration for such endeavour?

The curtain has indeed, once again, been pulled back on another misconception you hold. Before you scream for transparency in future exchanges, you would be wise to pay closer attention to things already spoken.

-Sparrow

Old 28-09-2020, 09:36 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
I haven't been on any Sparrow Sites until the word Disclaimer was mentioned then I had a look and found it at the bottom while already knowing that Disclaimers are used in Businesses.

What Services are offered and what you can purchase is of no interest to me but I do know that everyone has to pay their Bills regardless

The only uncertainty was that of Sparrow's website offering services or sales. I couldn't see that he was.

How he pays bills is his business and not mine and I hadn't raised the subject.
Old 29-09-2020, 12:56 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear Tiss,

You are welcome.

With this matter concluded, I find it humorous that individuals are still speaking as if I presently own a website, despite being informed otherwise.
The attention to detail seems not to be the forte of some readers.

-Sparrow

The attention to detail seems not to be the forte of some readers, especially when ill intentions cloud their minds. Those "readers" have not understood yet the purpose of this gathering. It is very far from suspecting or acting with superiority over other members.

The least we need here are detectives from others' lives.

I say this to all members, especially to those recently arrived. I have been posting here, and therefore in contact with Sparrow for ten long years and I can give testimony about who he is, how much good he has done to so many people, how many hearts he has touched with his kindness, including mine.

So I kindly request to stop with this nonsense of questioning him or other forum members, in ways that can be clearly typified as harassment. Thanks.

Tiss
Old 29-09-2020, 03:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiss
The attention to detail seems not to be the forte of some readers, especially when ill intentions cloud their minds. Those "readers" have not understood yet the purpose of this gathering. It is very far from suspecting or acting with superiority over other members.

The least we need here are detectives from others' lives.

I say this to all members, especially to those recently arrived. I have been posting here, and therefore in contact with Sparrow for ten long years and I can give testimony about who he is, how much good he has done to so many people, how many hearts he has touched with his kindness, including mine.

So I kindly request to stop with this nonsense of questioning him or other forum members, in ways that can be clearly typified as harassment. Thanks.

Tiss
Well said
in places where others do not.
Old 29-09-2020, 03:55 AM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineB
Tiss

Anything that tells us the human heart is diseased or dis-eased is at best mistaken. Anything that tells us to take our focus away from the few that cause the evil in the world and instead says it's all our fault, again is at best mistaken. There's nothing wrong in using the word evil. Everything has an opposite, it's just the way it works. If we believe and know good, then the opposite exists. If we avoid facing and dealing with the few perpetrating evil in this world, then we'll not move forward to create a better world.

Jesus, Buddha, every spiritual teacher and text has taught the same - take the splinter out of thine own eye. Take care to cultivate. Act with care, first looking inward, then looking outward. For the inner reflects the outer, and the relationship is eternally interconnected.

There is nothing original here in terms of Spirit Guide Sparrow's message of elevating the human spirit and form; finding your (each's) own truth and the highest values within your (each's) heart to serve the world and make changes in this light.

It is you who are lacking attention in all areas apparently, including reading comprehension, and in an abject need to pounce in small minded and ungentle states of mind, and a proven ability to ignore all points not conforming to your prejudices, overlooked the key messages of this community and thread, and that of SGS's posts.

That is no-one's fault but your own, JosephineB, and your wish to condemn those in service is fated to fall flat and where it belongs - with you, as the owner of that.

This attempt at drama from some terms and conditions on a long standing site and developed wholly with kind intention when you were informed of its particulars 8 months ago, and the belittling of AnotherBob's sharing of most intimate family photos, shows us who you are - and it is not inspiring, unfortunately.

You claim that you are one of the good ones fighting those evil ones. Well, as some religious teacher or otherwise said, why don't you look into your own mind first.

JL
Old 29-09-2020, 04:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorai Rai Aorai
Dearest Sparrow,

I am in the hospital, heeding your words on a loving attitude towards pain. It seems I am facing a complex situation with diabetes possibly causing an ileus, giving rise to nerve damage that causes abdominal pain. I also had trouble with mechanical constipation lately, possibly from the nerve damage. I am struggling to let go of an addiction to pasta to lower my blood sugar.

Love you all,
Justin
Sending good vibes your way.
in places where others do not.