Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 04-06-2021, 02:20 AM
Seeker

Fish my friends dream : )

Hello! this is a dream my friend sent me and was wondering what it might mean, if anyone would like to analyse parts of it that would be greatly appreciated:))

Trying to escape serious injury/death

Was in some kind of girls home, all these other girls were there, they were all trying to
kill me and each other, and I would try and run away

They were using food jars to bash each other on top of the head with, as well as
things that lookef like chicken bones but really clean and white, they didn't look sharp
but could cut you
And then I escaped but went into this room, didn't really look like a room because
there was no clear walls, something that looked like chucky was in there, as well as
three others like him, they didn't look the exact same, one looked larger

They were chasing me with knives inside of this room, I disarmed the one that looked
like chucky the most and then because he was so small I could hold him in my hand
and then I used his knife to stab him, he didn't die and started morphing strangely,
and then the larger chucky clone took him and then he had some power that removed
any damage I had done to him, and the chucky went back to normal

And then one of the girls from the girls home appeared, she didn't look the same but
she was wearing some kind of white and floral dress, it was white but then around the
seems there was purple, pink and orange flower petals, she then turned around ajd
pointed to these three sections of her dress, almost like a corset back but three of
them, she was getting upset and speaking about this lady saying "I HAD TO TIE
THESE UP, SHE WAS SAYING IT WAS TOO MUCH SKIN" and then it panned up to this
thing, it was kind of like a window but without glass, and then then the lady that told that girl to tie up the open parts of her dress was there, and this lady was the deputy principle from my primary school, there were other people there also and that's when the dream ended I think

Other less cohesive parts:
Inside of the girls home there was this girl who was tied to a blue coach, her face had
been mutilated and she had strange teeth, because there was also these chicken
bone things sticking out

When I was in that room with chucky I had these four things that almost resembled
yoyos, but they were very mechanical and a silver mental colour, and instead of the
string on a yo-yo it was chainlink, I was using these to get those four chucky things
away from me, sometimes it wouldn't work because they would get tangled, and if it
did it would put them off for a bit and I could get away from them, to then repeat that
over and over again until that lady in the white floral dress came.

When I ran away from the girls home, it resembled like a holiday resort, it looked a bit
like a resort I had gone to once or twice in my childhood, but it was very detailed and
it looked very grey, also the girl that had been strapped to a coach was in a ditch, I
don't know if she was dead
And with the food jars, some were small but then there was a very large one and the
girl was like "I'm going to hit you on the head with this and it's going to crack the front
or back part of your skull"
I've had a similar dream at least twice
I didn't feel particularly afraid, the feeling was like "hear we go again" and I was just
desperately trying to get away, I can't feel the feeling exactly, I don't think I have felt
exact anxiousness in my body when in a dream (the physical feeling in my stomach)
Old 04-06-2021, 02:13 PM
Master
I’ve had some strange dreams like the knifes ( the dream trying to converse the op to use the knifes ect) had a few dreams where trying to escape rooms ect maybe something in the subconscious ( flight and fight) or feeling threatened or maybe unconscious dealing with grief with aggression?

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)