Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 25-05-2021, 02:02 AM
Administrator
Sharing a Story

Hello

I want to share a story here from an event I attended where two very well known Medium's were doing a live Platform Show. I was in the audience and I was a part of the event organizations. The night of the event I choose to sit in the background away from anyone that might know of my abilities and bring me into the mix.

I was sitting way in the back by the exit door, I was far enough away there is no way they would have seen me there as I trucked myself into hiding. They kept at this one contact. It was directed to me at me but I wanted nothing to do with this contact taking center stage. So I pushed it back at them that it was in the wrong area. For them to go around in circles for a bit not letting it GO ! Then back to my area where someone said "I think it is her" that your looking for. I quietly said to the lady no leave it alone please. They did not get to me as she dropped it.

Finally they just shared the story feeling that it was important and did go to someone in the back row.

I went to them after the show and said she went to me, but there was no way I was giving her the stage with the "poor me" sob story she would have shared. There was no "poor me" at times our cards are handed to us and we have to live with the events of our death.

They were upset that I did not say something take this one on....and then admitted they "felt the push back" and still moved forwards. That is an innovation, when you say no even with energy no is no.

I have found of late more an more are "pushing" things to get that approval place

When your going to see a Medium make sure you set the boundaries that if you do not wish contact with someone that comes in you say so. I never spoke up as I knew well the EGO with these 2 would have made them push it more and bring me into the mix with them.

We control a reading not the person doing the reading remember that. Too many times I am hearing about bad experiences or those that want more and more contact after the original reading request. You do not need to fall into that place.

Lynn
Old 25-05-2021, 08:09 AM
Master

Hii Lynn,

What do you mean with “those that want more and more contact even after the original reading request”? Are you talking about soul contracts? Can you explain a bit more?

Thanks for sharing!

Much kindness,

Cosmic Wonder
Old 25-05-2021, 10:53 AM
Administrator
I can totally relate to your story. i went to see a medium but i only went as company for my friend,
I had'nt heard of this medium before but he apparently was well known,

I sat at the back of the room in a corner like yourself hidden from view , then he started saying how he worked etc. by this i was bored as i already knew about it.

He then said to the audiance of about 150 people there is another medium here. she is a strong medium and she Disagrees with how i am giving my messages over.he closed his eyes and asked his guide to show him where i was/

AS I said i was in a corner on the back row. he asked some of the audience to move away and he put his hands on my shoulders. he had found me. but i didnt want it to be about me, so he asked why i thought the way he presesnted his messages was wrong.

So i told him he asked me to go on tour with him because my Energy was so strong.i declined.so i can totally relate to ypur story.

Namaste
Old 25-05-2021, 01:43 PM
Wow! That is the coolest story, Native!!!
Good thread, Lynn.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-05-2021, 11:52 PM
Master
Lynn,
The first 'Psychic Reading' I had was from a Psychic who just might have been a Medium. When he began, he repeatedly said he could not give the reading but he told me, he was told, over and over again, he had to give it. So he gave me the reading. He said he was told I was going to lose everything. Later he said, that he was told, I would get it all back. I would say the 'reading' was accurate.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 28-05-2021, 05:48 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
The first 'Psychic Reading' I had was from a Psychic who j...........ould get it all back. I would say the 'reading' was accurate.

As you have given no indication that the details came from a discarate via the practitioner to yourself, BJ, it appears simply to have been a psychic/auric reading of yourself rather than mediumship - irrespective of whether the practitioner was a medium.

As you suggest the details were accurate it seems that all the elements leading to the events you outline were 'in' you already. Quite what should be made of such a reading I have no idea but please will you'll tell us what impact it actually had on you?