Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 20-05-2021, 08:56 AM
Master

Living water, spiral tunnel of light, the school and a man

I had a bunch out of body experiences last night and this morning, one after another, on and on. For the first, while having and out of body experience, I met people from real life, some that died but looked different ( had different bodies ) but their energy footprint was there.

The first one was scary, it happened right away after I fall asleep, how I know this? I woke up.

First one:

Here I was, looking at this strange fluid water that was moving on a path that looked like the infinite symbol. The background behind this fluid of water was blurred and I could not see much. Suddenly, I had this feeling that I am dying, in an instant I was teleported from there, I woke up in a reality that was a mirror reality for our reality, except that I was the only one alive on the planet. It felt cold and dark to be there, I flew around for a while. Once again the feeling of being close to death appeared. I was really scared, suddenly, around me appeared this tunnel of spiraling golden light. It was going towards the sky and I was slowly floating there. At first there were few spirals but then more and more, then I knew, I am leaving this world, I thought of my family but I kinda felt peace, as if I understood that it's time to go. There was nobody there, I said: God, talk with me... No answer came. In an instant, I was awake.

I had a bunch of experiences were I felt as if I am dying, maybe I am not ready for these new type of out of body experiences. This kinda proves that when we fall asleep, we leave our bodies right away.

The second one:

I woke up back in high school, I saw my old classmates, everything was incredibly real, they were face to face with me, talking with me, I even saw my teacher but this was a different teacher, this was not one of my teachers from that time. I remember looking at one of my friend's drawing, you know, talking about our drawings and our techniques. This did not last long, the teacher was about to give me a grade but I don't know, she suddenly started talking about my life and she asked me a few questions. I could not say much, I woke up.

The third one:

Back out of my body, this one felt incredibly good, no fear of death, nothing, I was free to explore and this what I did, I flew a lot and explored. I looked to left, to right, high definition details everywhere... Somehow I arrived in my aunt's flat, there I met a couple of people. I met a classmate that died while in high school, he had a car accident, the funny thing is that he now had the body of a girl, as if he started a new life. I was seeing his true body and his new body, we talked for a while, I felt he came to help me with something. I tried to see if I can see myself in the mirror, nothing appeared, as if I had no body. I then decided to go outside, I looked around, the city was full of people, children, I could see everything. I felt the air, the sun, the smell of the city, everything. This looked like a city from another dimension but very similar with the one from real life.

I knew that I can go back to my body whenever I want, no more fear, I flew around the city and then I saw a boy, this boy called me to him. I asked him: who are you? He said: I am name!; can't tell you the name. It's about a person from real life that has mental problems and drinks, causing himself tons of problems, I decided to help him. Anyway, when I heard his name, instantly I took my right hand I put it on his chest, then I sent energy from me towards his chest, don't ask me why I did this, I have no idea, I felt I have to do this. He was there with his mother and he was just a little boy ( he is old in reality ). While I was about to leave him, for a moment I saw myself in his eyes, I looked like a burning wild fire.

I decided to return back to my body, then I saw another person from my town, I asked him: are you going home? He said yes and then we decided both to go back home and this is how I woke up.

This is the first time I met people from real life while having out of body experiences. What does it mean when you put your right hand on someone's chest and you send energy from you to that person? Someone did the same with me many months ago, I felt as if I was electrocuted around my chest area.
Old 20-05-2021, 08:29 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Great experiences :)

But ask yourself this: Who and Why is driving you to those experiences instead of other ones?

What does it mean when you put your right hand on someone's chest and you send energy from you to that person?

- Depends of the intention. Generally is for healing I would say