Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 19-05-2021, 03:13 PM
Master
Lightbulb My wellness diary 2021

My Teacher is offering a free workshop series to help anybody who is interested to build their immune system using a holistic approach (body, mind, spirit) and an integrative approach (mainstream and spiritual sciences ex. yoga, qigong etc. all the modalities). I've put a link to this announcement below. The spiritual sciences of the ancient past are going to be the sciences of the future as more people become aware of the existence of their soul body and the life force energy.

It begins today, May 19/21 at 3:00 PM EST "Be & Stay Well"

I will use this thread to share my own process as I use these Teachings for total wellbeing. Feel free to post and comment.

Last edited by Uma : 19-05-2021 at 08:22 PM.
Old 20-05-2021, 12:56 AM
Administrator
That will be interesting to see how you are doing and im sure members will be interested also.

Namaste
Old 20-05-2021, 10:20 AM
Master
May 19th/21 video

Thank you and Namaste to you NativeSpirit. I hope something I share here might be of use to somebody, also to learn from all of you.

I think I really meant to post this in the "Health" section as it's more about preventative things we can do to stay healthy, but as it's also about overcoming illness as well - we need a strong immune system for both - I guess the Healing section is appropriate too. Come to think of it we usually don't give attention to preventative health things until we get ill!

I watched the first segment yesterday on (YouTube) and learned something new about AUM mantra I didn't know before - that the three basic sounds are directly related to the lower middle and upper part of the body. So this is about incorporating sound therapy into wellness. I'm really interested in this. Sound is deeply associated with the elements and with healing properties...something to explore.

A medical doctor also gave a presentation on how the immune system works which was really interesting! This helps me in my quest to get to know how my body works. Meditation on the navel chakra is supposed to reveal this kind of knowledge - so that's a work in progress for me.

What is really working well for me is the ujai breathing (this was also explained in yesterday's video). Using ujai with the breath really allows me to experience and follow the movement of prana. With the in-breath going up sushumna I gather energy at each chakra point and with the out-breath I pour it into my entire body (or I can focus on specific areas). In healing this is like targeting a laser towards certain cells or an organ to transform it. Ujai breathing is how I first began to become more aware of prana and how to move it.

Since then my Teacher (Sri Vasudeva) has been teaching about that part of the mind that helps the soul drive these pranas into the body. It's part of the brow chakra called manas chakra. I'm already energy aware and able to move prana so these energy anatomy things are coming alive to me.

I would say for now that manas chakra and ujai breathing are the most powerful tools I use. I also use other things (reiki for example).

The prana from the gross breath (oxygen) feeds the gross body. Prana from the mind or mental prana feeds the soul and can also sustain the gross body. In daily activity we use both.

Then there are other things that come into play, like positive thinking and positive emotions - I'm sure he's going to talk about these. Thoughts and emotions are also forms of prana. In fact all the chakras transmit and receive prana.

And then there is universal life force energy that we plug into via Kundalini.

So there is a lot to this ancient science but it begins with a meditation practice that includes the wellbeing of the body - so not only the soul but the gross body (and the environment around) benefits as well - paying it forward.

And yesterday I enjoyed gardening - breathing in the beautiful Spring fresh air and scents of flowers, grass, earth...sweating out toxins, burning calories I don't need...opening my heart chakra by tenderly carrying my seedlings outside (that I've been raising from seed since January!!). All of this is part of my wellbeing practice.

p.s. I'm going to post more about healing here and about prevention practices on a sister thread in the "Lifestyle: Health" section (link).

Last edited by Uma : 20-05-2021 at 11:02 AM.
Old 21-05-2021, 04:18 PM
Master
As I was eligible, I got my COVID vaccine yesterday.

I just wish this was more available around the world. Equitable access plays a big role in who stays healthy and who gets healed in our world as it is now. Money and health are twins in this part of the world.

Thank goodness we can explore energy medicine - that is truly for free and available to anybody but it takes a special kind of education and soul consciousness to tap into it and to know how to use it.
Old 21-05-2021, 08:35 PM
Administrator
Yes i happen to agree with you

Namaste
Old 22-05-2021, 11:24 AM
Master
Announcement

Today (May 22/21) at 9:00 a.m. EST
Sri Vasudeva will converse with a panel of experts, two of whom got the Covid virus from their patients and healed from it.

These are representing Ayurveda from India, naturopathy from the USA, and allopathy integrated with complementary health sciences from Romania. This was just announced at the end of this morning’s kirtan of Guru Gita. (Next one be Sunday at 6am ET.)

You can view everything on Sri Vasudeva’s YouTube channel
https://m.youtube.com/c/BSADMIN2007-bluestar/videos

More info on Facebook

Looking forward to learning more ways to heal and stay healthy!
Old 22-05-2021, 11:38 AM
Master

Last edited by Uma : 22-05-2021 at 08:58 PM.
Old 24-05-2021, 09:39 AM
lejonjus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
I watched the first segment yesterday on (YouTube) and learned something new about AUM mantra I didn't know before - that the three basic sounds are directly related to the lower middle and upper part of the body. So this is about incorporating sound therapy into wellness. I'm really interested in this. Sound is deeply associated with the elements and with healing properties...something to explore.

Interesting read. I clicked to see the video and it sais video unavaiable. Yes using sound therapy. Did you find an AUM chant by anyone that you like to do? It's my favorite chant to do and you mentioning it is a great reminder for me to do again. Thank you Uma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
And yesterday I enjoyed gardening - breathing in the beautiful Spring fresh air and scents of flowers, grass, earth...sweating out toxins, burning calories I don't need...opening my heart chakra by tenderly carrying my seedlings outside
This made me smile : ) that's great
Old 25-05-2021, 02:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lejonjus
Interesting read. I clicked to see the video and it sais video unavaiable. Yes using sound therapy. Did you find an AUM chant by anyone that you like to do? It's my favorite chant to do and you mentioning it is a great reminder for me to do again. Thank you Uma

This made me smile : ) that's great

You're right - the video has vanished!

AUM in Blue Star is used for centering in unity consciousness, and balancing all levels of being. When everything resonates in harmony AUM is said to be heard with the inner ear. When my Teacher, Sri Vasudeva chants AUM it automatically puts me into meditation. There used to be an AUM CD by him from many years ago but I don't see it anymore in their store.

There is a chant I like very much which goes:

Omkaaram Bindu-Samyuktam Nityam Dhyaayanti Yoginah
Kaamadam Mokssadam Caiva Omkaaraaya Namo Namah

I use different chants for different purposes.

For wellbeing though I use the Mahāmrityunjaya Mantra to detox and dispel fear.
Old 25-05-2021, 02:16 AM
Master
I love this quote

I love this...

Quote:
“Believe in the potential that your body has: in the power that it has, the strength that it has, the resilience that it has, the healing power that it has, the defence mechanism that it has - believe in your body. And I would say make the body your friend, make your body your instrument, and make your body work for you as you fulfill your life purpose.” ~ Sri Vasudeva, May 22, 2021

I've had many pets in my life and loved them all. Guruji says to relate to my physical body as my pet. I'm the rider and this is my horse. I have to look after it, and trust it too. How often do I say to my body:

"I love you my body. I love you every cell, you're so precious to me."

The body has its own intelligence, and doctors don't heal us, they know ways to trigger the body to heal itself. I abuse this body often - overworking, overstressing, not giving it enough water or sleep or oxygen sometimes. This relationship is number one in this lifetime. I won't get very far without this body!