Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 18-05-2021, 12:12 AM
Guide

being a wizard who skates downhill

In my dream I was a wizard. Not just any wizard, but the wizard Hector from the Castlevania show. If you don't know who he is, he's pretty low key, naive, yet powerful and cunning. His special power is that he can reanimate corpses and instills demons from hell into them. Real nice guy. LOL

But in my dream, I was him and didn't do any of the corpse demon things. I just looked like him and dressed like him, and people thought I was him. Here's a pic:
https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/ca...20180806085342

So in the dream, I felt pretty confident and powerful as Hector. I felt actually fearless and capable of anything. So what's a fearless and confident wizard to do? Downhill skating. That's right, down a huge hill (the track was flat and had a rail to hang onto) skating, although you couldn't see the skates. It was like skating on your shoes, or like waterskiing, but down a hill. It was pretty fun and then at some point I think people called the cops because I was going 52 miles per hour, lol. They were afraid for my safety.

The dream seemed pretty positive, and was hilarious. Maybe I need to stop watching cartoons LOL
Old 26-05-2021, 01:01 AM
Experiencer
Thank you for sharing this. I agree, it does feel positive. I think I grinned a couple of times. :)