Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 11-05-2021, 09:24 PM
Master
wet May

I know a couple of years ago we had wet June no you could see we had wet may in 2021

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 12-05-2021, 01:23 PM
Administrator
Wet is an understatement this weather is pathetic you have sun out for a couple of hours. then rain lots of it. then thunder storms.
lightening looking like its coming straight at you.
Then would you believe it Hail stones the size of golf balls.
The sky goes black then you have a half hour reprieve before it starts again.

But it gets so cold so the heating goes back on.
but i feel sorry for the family of the little 9 year old boy he was playing football got struck by lightening and killed.

Namaste
Old 12-05-2021, 01:41 PM
In the foothills of the Rockies -Colorado USA...dry Winter, so dying bushes and smaller trees now -
our wet May so far is SO welcome.
(The 12,000 ft mountains got plenty of snow for the reservoirs. That's good!)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 12-05-2021, 02:09 PM
Administrator
Well i am generous so you can have our rain its free

Give me snow but you can have the rain all of it

Namaste
Old 12-05-2021, 02:29 PM
Deactivated Account
barmy weather

Having spent some years recently in the US I've become familiar with the jetstream's position being shown on meterological weather forecasting maps. I've learned how its displacement affects weather patterns over there but it also affects them here in the UK.

Now, though, we're getting to see and hear more about the jetstream, something almost unheard of a few years back. And it's down to it having been in the 'wrong' place that we had the record-breaking cold April just passed and now our present, very-wet and still cold May.

Natural weather patterns? Maybe but I do sometimes wonder if it's more than just that......
Old 12-05-2021, 02:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
Natural weather patterns? Maybe but I do sometimes wonder if it's more than just that......
My bolding...Oh yeah, it's more than that. People are leaving CO because it is drier and drier,
summers hotter ...thus, more fires, thus, VERY bad for breathing! Droughts like crazy.
Ice chunks breaking off the size of states ...ground being exposed that had several feet of ice for centuries in Siberia...oh yeah.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 12-05-2021, 02:54 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
My bolding...Oh yeah, it's more than that. People are leaving CO because it is drier and drier,
summers hotter ...thus, more fires, thus, VERY bad for breathing! Droughts like crazy.
Ice chunks breaking off the size of states ...ground being exposed that had several feet of ice for centuries in Siberia...oh yeah.

Some will be down to climate warming, some to natural weather cycles..... It's hard to be certain which is having most effect dependent on what's being looked at. Some - excess iceberg calving and ice-shelf break up for example - are climate driven, ocean currents, sea warming etc. Local effects - eg on individual US states - are often less certain. The heat in Alaska recently was unprecedented and unlikely to be weather patterns - it's been a global change affecting that area.

In my US homestate summers are becoming a little more hot, there's less overall precipitation and snow packs are smaller in AZ and adjacent states. Storms have become more extreme and that's a global trend - even in the temperate UK it's happening.

I find it all interesting stuff but highly alarming because I'm far from persuaded that global action will be taken in time if at all. You'd think that surely enough is now known but the proof of that pudding will be in its eating. And there could be a very nasty taste coming humankind's way.
Old 12-05-2021, 02:57 PM
Master
Plenty of rain here as well in the past couple of weeks. I'm glad. We've had three very dry springs and summers recently, which has a negative impact on the agriculture and nature here. It also means agriculture will have to receive more water from the lakes, which as you may imagine leads to further drying of other places, including forests. It's a complex network that deals with biodiversity, agriculture, and industry ((need water for cooling processes)) and it goes far beyond our own like or dislike of the rain. Dealing with rainfall is preferable over dealing with drought.
Old 12-05-2021, 03:15 PM
Deactivated Account
After 5 weeks without rain much of the UK was desperate for it otherwise crops would be in dire trouble. And they may be even with the latest rain - still not enough to restore ground moisture levels.

Farmers nearly always grumble about the weather but many are fully justified in doing so because many of our small farms have their owners/operators working for peanuts and/or in debt. High stress levels, some even leading to suicide are common.

Folk are becoming 'green' and that's making more of 'em aware of farming difficulties. We consumers need to pay more for food, that extra needing to go to farmers and not to grocery chain supermarkets as profits and then being paid out as dividends to shareholders.
Old 12-05-2021, 03:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
Plenty of rain here....nature here.
Is 'here' a secret?
Are you running from the Law?