Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 02-04-2021, 03:41 PM
Knower
So, in taking native spirit's "request for this courtesy" (stop using quotes) to heart, and to follow up with iamthat's posts #67 & #73, I find the principle to be equally applicable to our discussion on the whole. That, I'll explain in a moment.

But first I just want to remind us that this thread is framed as: Your theories of "God and the After Life" (in the popular sense of the term) - and not as "God and the During Life" (such as the "lessons of becoming" an Initiate or a Master while we live and breathe would be).

Personally, I've found it somewhat curious - (often tedious) - that everyone chooses to focus on the duties and obligations of the "fleshy expression of man" while simultaneously denying the duties and obligations of that man's spirit to its flesh, in its own sense (so long as the temporal "life expectancy" demands). Therefore, this thread's insinuation of "Afterlife" comes as a far more refreshing focus to me, personally speaking.

Are we, as human beings, to believe that the entire balance of our own little universe hinges souly on the duties and obligations of the most fragile and finite aspect of reality - the creature of matter that we are?

I choose to not put so much burden on the "wee little folk" of physical reality - so much so as to entirely negate the contribution of soul and its spirit to the same "inseparable triune collective" of this existence. In other words, I do not see the spirit as some kind of deity that rewards its flesh for merely doing good deeds. Rather, I see my spirit as the "occult instrument" having the innate ability to blend all those components of our Personal Atom into the more permanent being of its origin (i.e.: the "originally eternal" soul/spirit).

Human reference to the dynamic between self and spirit is akin to witnessing a "cloud-to-ground lightning flash" in the physical realm. While the part you see actually comes from the ground up, it is the path the electricity takes that originates from the cloud. Similarily, we see what human behavior manifests as from the opacity of its physical presence, but it is the invisible spirit that sets the course for how we are seen as an entity with any particular personality or characteristic -

Spirit chooses the manner of integration for our volition and affections that our flesh ultimately makes its "visual" presentations of.

For me to recognize my own self perpetuating energy, I often depend on the axim that collectively, we are a :

"...spirit supporting self supporting spirit supporting self..."

- an infinite sentence if you will, having no period in it that would denote an end to such a self evident truth.

So, as regards the administrator's principle of "please stop using quotes" ... in similar fashion, our spirit absorbs all the thoughts and behaviors "as the flesh operates on" and practices as its "diligent habits" throughout life. In the exact same sense, this is an example of truncating all of our personal humanly knowledge and experiences - there is no need to keep placing "markers" down once the "gist of the matter" is absorbed into the soul. In effect, the spirit "installs" these phenomena into our "personal subconscious" - thus via its own methodology, continuously rebuilding the Personal Atom of its soul.

This has been precisely, the dynamic that my infinity studies takes into account as I reference the purposes and objectives of sentient intelligence as an operational instrument of evolutionary development.

In the substance of my own Infinity Studies and in a manner of speaking, I have paraphrased "please stop using quotes," because as the spirit evolves and transforms the soul, in its ever onward journey, those "quotable ideals" have become inducted; relegated into the substance of our Personal Atom. To keep making reference to them becomes a "redundancy" and is the same as reflecting on what keeps driving us forward, instead of just "driving foreword" in the profundity of the knowledge itself.

I have labeled each of the soul's (so-called) "unnecessary quotes" as an "Absurdity." The "absurdities" are merely all of that which we've determined (in our Personal Atom) as a useful motivator that no longer requires its referential marker - it is now "built into our soul," so there is no longer a need to dwell on it as a referential influence; or indeed, as a symbol in and of itself. It is ingrained ... and our spirit has made this so. That is how I see the operational factor of "Appearance" in reference to iamthat's post #73

That triplicity of "Life-Quality-Appearence" may appear to originate with the behaviors of the flesh, but it is the spirit that integrates these "substances" into our soul. Each one of our own spiritual heritages has built within it, the "elegant simplicity" of Alice Bailey's Secret Doctrine's teachings, and as H.P. Blavtsky indicates, a relationship as well, to our own "Lords of Knowledge", "Lords of Love", and "Lords of Sacrifice" - the "Egoic Lotus". Humanly, we unravel those petals to some extent, every day so as to ultimately take our places in that "afterlife" community hovering in the illumination of Divinity as was intended before history began setting it's own markers that humankind would rather "reflect" on, than to simply "install" into the Personal Atom and move on with.

The preceeding is just a personal observation that makes sense to me. Might not be everyone's cup of tea though.
written in the : "Chamber of Eternity"
witnessed by : "Alpha & Omega"
Old 04-04-2021, 07:18 PM
Master

Indeed, our spiritual journey is the journey of the Soul, not the journey of the temporary limited personality. The personality provides the field of experience for the Soul incarnate in form.

And it is this field of experience which enables the petals of the Egoic Lotus to unfold as the lessons learned in form are absorbed. And in the process the Soul takes control of its instrument, and the personality becomes a clearer expression of Soul purpose.

Peace
Old 04-04-2021, 10:06 PM
Administrator
I would have to agree with that.

Namaste
Old 15-04-2021, 01:09 AM
Master
My Theories of God and the Afterlife: I have none. I resonate with the Now. Sure I can quote what various belief systems state, but that does not mean I believe them.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 16-04-2021, 01:44 AM
Knower
Iamthat.. brilliant. That's one of the reasons I love this board. So many different opions that lead to different possibilities. This forum really keep you open to new ideas.
Old 16-04-2021, 04:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
My Theories of God and the Afterlife: I have none. I resonate with the Now. Sure I can quote what various belief systems state, but that does not mean I believe them.
This is much better. There is no afterlife in the future, God is here and now, this is the after life and this and this and this aswell. 5 billion times per second. The greater non-physical is everywhere even beyond time and space, NOT LIMITTED BY space and time, so it is not inable to be in space and time, we just block OURSELVES from allowing more of that non-physical perspective to blend with our physical extensional lense through which we focus only a small part of our greater non-physical consciousness here into this leading edge time space reality. Not on purpose. But we do. Almost all humans so. But OUR OWN non-physical greater consciousness is not limitted like we limit ourselves. Death does not exist. The seperation between physical and non-physical does not really exist, it is an illusion. And our experience of the illusion is real, but it is still an illusion we are really experiencing.
We are talking about consciousness and perspective, perception, intention, vibration, frequency, physical and non-physical.
EVERYTHING EXISTS HERE AND NOW.
YOU ARE ALWAYS CREATING ALL OF THIS.
THERE EXISTS NO ONE HERE AND NOW BUT YOU.
To find the truth, dont ask if you are creating this or not. To find the truth, ask WHY AM I CREATING THIS HERE AND NOW?
Dig deeper into yourself. KNOW THYSELF.

You are dying 5 billion times per second. If you really wanted to be non-physical, it would take you 1 nano second to fully withdraw your consciousness from your physical extensional lens that you call your human body. Because that human body is not anymore physical than you make it to be. So ask yourself, why are you (people here on this topic) making it so physical if you claim you want to become less physical? If a believe, which you created, which creates your reality, doesn't change, when you want it to change, ask yourself what you would have to be believing in order to be unwilling to change it, to hold on to it, to the degree of making it appear as if it is "unchangeable."
Because if you don't look at it, you will be here forever. Because TIME DOES NOT EXIST. It is a creation. If the believe, that you created, that creates time, does not change, when you want it to, then you need to ask yourself, "how does it benefit me to hold on this believe?" and this will reveal the core believe. Like "I don't wanna be lost, time keeps me home." Well does that have to be true? no. You can still be at home in the eternal and infinite here and now because, that is the only true home anyway, and furthermore, from this infinite eternal here and now, you got way more freedom and knowing and clarity and awareness and acces to all things that exists here and now. So you are actually lost if you believe in time.

So it is really easy to dispell all these alien beliefs and negative limiting delusional believes.

Just ask what you would have to believe is true to be feeling the way you feel, here and now. And then if you cant seem to change that believe, if it is negative, then ask how it would serve you to hold on to that believe, to find the deeper core negative limitting believe, and poof gone.
That's how you untie the knot. Clean your perception. Purify it.
Old 02-06-2021, 10:35 PM
Pathfinder
Hi sadguy347, and everybody else,

I didn't get to read your whole piece because I kind of couldn't follow it.
That's doesn't mean that what you wrote wasn't interesting and isn't true, because it could well be, it's just out of my league.
So why am I responding then to you, well to share a thought that came to mind when reading your piece.

I believe we are here on this planet, as human, equipped like we are physically to be able to provide for oneself to survive, mentally also we need the right constitution to live our life, but I don't think we are well enough equipped at this stage (currently on earth) to decipher such very complex questions.

They way we are here in our life, is the way we ought to be, to live this life experience, so it follows, that what we have, is functional for the job that we are supposed to do. Growing in awareness, in our level of consciousness, etc.

I try to stay closer to 'home' in my wonderings of what is almost the unknowable, and at the same time we must investigate to advance scientifically, I understand.

Still, I think personal development and spiritual growth are already such vast assignments for our little life, that I prefer not to try to explain things too far out of reach.

You can see for yourself what brings you more, and what can calm the mind, ease anxiety, and reduce excitement. Coming to peace with things as they are, as they stand, can prove also to be a powerful ally.

I wish you all the best on your spiritual path.
Blessings to you and everyone here.
Old 03-06-2021, 02:20 AM
Knower
Quote:
I believe we are here on this planet, as human, equipped like we are physically to be able to provide for oneself to survive, mentally also we need the right constitution to live our life, but I don't think we are well enough equipped at this stage (currently on earth) to decipher such very complex questions.

Seems to me that all one has to do is assume that it is only the physical body that belongs to the physical ecosystem.

Our minds can reach as far as we want to let them reach.

An issue of prioritirs to be sure.

But thinking in terms of a reality that has nothing concrete attached to it, who's to say whether any thought is right or wrong?
written in the : "Chamber of Eternity"
witnessed by : "Alpha & Omega"
Old 04-06-2021, 07:43 PM
Master
I believe it’s hard to survive when your a sleeping corpse—- the body is karma (that’s what the account tell me;it’s the afterlife...once you give out light from being physically plugged in (at the ‘pool’)—-once you give out that disconnection from the self,bit receives less morality (however؛ the closer you are too the true self the more plugged in you are and have the complete supernatural powers(healing,transport, time..ect) the more we reincarnate away from our self(plugged in) the further the abilities are: it seems inheritance is not available... and I don’t understand the firm apart from “we know the mutilation is going to happen because we are away from our self??? So adherent with the self... some where we create our afterlife because what keys would you use(unless you came from there all ready... questions like how do you know it’s true death; then afterlife and life belongs to you...it seems we have to build our own ‘temples and heavens’ how would one do that : I don’t know—- that’s as close I can get to it at the moment(but I die twise here so I’m sure my journey will give me more insight...

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 06-06-2021, 04:18 PM
Pathfinder

*Deleted*
"Point" itself is logically limited perception of reality, matter cant disappear so fabrics of what makes us is eternal but is there something "else" besides it and is conscious information of our experience stored somewhere and somehow is anyone's guess. Life is just a point in infinity of existence.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 06-06-2021 at 06:21 PM. Reason: Opinion stated as fact.