Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 29-03-2021, 12:06 PM
hazada guess

There is no hell.It is just put into our minds by religion to scare the living daylights out of us,especially when we're young and still learning and vulnerable.

Last edited by Native spirit : 29-03-2021 at 01:56 PM.
Old 29-04-2021, 09:24 PM
Master
Burning in flames (that believe they have a perception,than a resolved listening key) would be a nightmare: discovering pain;( again a listening key) pure nightmare—- some one is making a lot of money from exaggerating...

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 02-05-2021, 02:36 AM
AbodhiSky

hell would be to be stuck in your own negative thoughts
Old 09-05-2021, 10:28 PM
Pathfinder

I see that going through hell can be a powerful catalyst for spiritual evolution and see that one might unconsciously choose it in order to evolve.
Old 15-05-2021, 12:14 AM
Pathfinder

As far as I am concerned, in my many experiences Out of Body, I really did not experience eternal torment or gnashing off teeth. Nor for I have yet to see a world of fire, and for the record Lucifer is not in hell but everywhere. Many blessings!!
Old 15-05-2021, 09:24 PM
AbodhiSky

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalacticWarrior
Nor for I have yet to see a world of fire,

yea that i don't believe in
Old 17-06-2021, 06:55 AM
Pathfinder

My knowledge

i Know that each "life" experience is a school. Whether you are teaching , learning or helping studying we are all part of the process. As such, there are universal truths that we need to know and move around: Love, mercy, forgiveness, happiness, compassion, peace...to name a few.

If you do not learn in the first class or life, you will need to do over and over until you learn. and learn properly.

My father was stuck in a spiral of not learning. He asked for help and so my mother came to this life. My sister and I came about to help her as it was supposed to either be very good or very bad. (I think I already knew he would learn ****)

anywho.

My father was a violent man. He liked psychological bullying of my mother and his daughters. He always looked for others to support him, he borred money from friends, relatives and business associates. He had a lot and lost it all in stupid whims and purchases.

In the latter years of his life, he decided that he "had done too much work through out his life and my sister and I needed to support him". To give you an idea of his expenses, he would spend 2k A WEEK on lotto tickets and scratch stuff and 18k on phone bills.

Of course, my sister and I refused. so he left and things happened and he ended up dying alone in a hospital far away. He did not reach out to us, he did not try to make ammends.

Years later, someone close to my sister (wh never talked to him) dreamt him and dreamt that he was building a wall. Each brick of the wall was a missed lesson and something he had to ponder about.

I do not think that hell is devils and such. I believe that hell is much like I¡ve heard about. the absence of God, of Light, of LIfe. pretty grim
Old 06-07-2021, 11:33 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
My opinion is that after the physical body dies we go to a place which corresponds to our own vibration, surrounded by others of similar vibration. For some, this could be one of the lower astral realms which could be considered a form of Hell, a gloomy unpleasant place filled with despair, or a dark place filled with hatred and violence. Like all the astral planes, these are the creations of human thoughts and emotions.

How long do people stay in such places? Until they have had enough and start to look for a way out. This means they have to raise their vibrations and become receptive to higher energies.

Peace
Hi, completely agree with this explanation.
Old 06-07-2021, 11:38 PM
Pathfinder
Hi,
There are also movies made where they try to give their impressions of hell. The Brazilians are very much invested into religious / spiritual movies, etc. One movie, 'Nosso Lar' (Our Home), actually shows some scenes if I remember well of their understanding of hell, they called it the 'umbral' I belief.
It was all based on the work by Chicco Xavier, the greatest Brazilian medium ever that psychographed 440 books.
Feel free to check it out,
Good luck.
Old 06-07-2021, 11:39 PM
Pathfinder
Hi,
When someone asked Paramahansa Yogananda if he thought Hell existed, he answered : "Where do you think you are now?".