Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 21-10-2020, 02:51 PM
Experiencer
Anxiety

I am dealing with SO much anxiety and uncertainty in my life right now. COVID, unemployment and my marriage are the top issues.

I am interviewing and have made it through round 3 with one company. I am anxiously awaiting news from them, either way.

My marriage is on the rocks and we need a couples counselor. We're having some serious troubles with several issues at play. I may need to divorce.

This year, there's already been COVID, I lost my job, and now I may even lose my marriage too?

Given that I am not working right now, I don't have any funds to move out into my own apartment OR to carry the full rent where I live IF my husband were to move out.

Everything rests on my getting a job and full time income again.

I'm just SO anxious -- it's making me absolutely bat crazy!!!!!!

Anyone else dealing with major anxiety during this most turbulent time we're in?
Old 21-10-2020, 03:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveWater
I am dealing with SO much anxiety and uncertainty in my life right now. COVID, unemployment and my marriage are the top issues.

I am interviewing and have made it through round 3 with one company. I am anxiously awaiting news from them, either way.

My marriage is on the rocks and we need a couples counselor. We're having some serious troubles with several issues at play. I may need to divorce.

This year, there's already been COVID, I lost my job, and now I may even lose my marriage too?

Given that I am not working right now, I don't have any funds to move out into my own apartment OR to carry the full rent where I live IF my husband were to move out.

Everything rests on my getting a job and full time income again.

I'm just SO anxious -- it's making me absolutely bat crazy!!!!!!

Anyone else dealing with major anxiety during this most turbulent time we're in?

............. and you are not alone.

This year has been terrible for so many. Hopefully, it will help us to develop more compassion for one another...... who knows.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 21-10-2020, 06:18 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
............. and you are not alone.

This year has been terrible for so many. Hopefully, it will help us to develop more compassion for one another...... who knows.

It sure has. And that is one nice possible outcome!!!
Old 21-10-2020, 06:34 PM
Master
i yjm evrys 1s is bit mor thn it shid be i thg mim moutt be trhu rooof it is sinee momss hom is in cov19 lcdoon restricn im strest coz moms testss postiv for cov19 oluss few mor is testdd posyiv fr cvo19 in sum of stafff
pliss iv begn menposee so itss st my ansxstyy lelvss mor moodss is up dooon it os

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 21-10-2020, 07:38 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
i yjm evrys 1s is bit mor thn it shid be i thg mim moutt be trhu rooof it is sinee momss hom is in cov19 lcdoon restricn im strest coz moms testss postiv for cov19 oluss few mor is testdd posyiv fr cvo19 in sum of stafff
pliss iv begn menposee so itss st my ansxstyy lelvss mor moodss is up dooon it os

I'm really sorry to hear this..... really sorry. Hugs to you!!!!
Old 21-10-2020, 09:23 PM
Master
Quote:
I'm really sorry to hear this..... really sorry. Hugs to you!!!!

thnx iv not sean her pronly sine marh thy yr thn locdoon hapnedd thn got 2 sea 2 tims in augg bt lft lk a prisnn vits evn staff saed it flt lk a prisnn vistt on motss of redsnee it did sad bt is thy did 0 wong just dem /alz

i nomy anxs lelvs mustt be thruu roff bt cnt sea a dr coz thy mot sean no 1 on topof menapose 2 wishh i ud of sean a dr if it nt bean fr co19 gess i wishh cov 19 wud go nvr evr her or sea agan in till kids do it skoolss o hisrtyyy

Old 22-10-2020, 07:14 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
thnx iv not sean her pronly sine marh thy yr thn locdoon hapnedd thn got 2 sea 2 tims in augg bt lft lk a prisnn vits evn staff saed it flt lk a prisnn vistt on motss of redsnee it did sad bt is thy did 0 wong just dem /alz

i nomy anxs lelvs mustt be thruu roff bt cnt sea a dr coz thy mot sean no 1 on topof menapose 2 wishh i ud of sean a dr if it nt bean fr co19 gess i wishh cov 19 wud go nvr evr her or sea agan in till kids do it skoolss o hisrtyyy

Old 22-10-2020, 07:52 PM
Master
Quote:

thnx,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Old 22-10-2020, 08:13 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
thnx,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

You're welcome!!
Old 22-10-2020, 08:14 PM
Experiencer
Well, I have a fourth and final interview with a company tomorrow. If I can land a job now, that will at least alleviate a ton of my anxiety and will solve at least ONE problem I face.