Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 06-10-2020, 08:13 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching
My habit is that I easily get jealous and imitated by prettier women I'm not secure in my own skin that is one my biggest problems.

I can relate to this. I am considered to be a beautiful woman by others, yet I don't view myself this way and constantly compare myself to other far prettier women and feel less attractive.

It's tough in our society as well, which places a lot of emphasis on looks and outer beauty.

I agree that finding things inside yourself that help you to feel beautiful helps.
Old 07-10-2020, 03:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Today, 03:13 PM
LoveWater
Knower

I can relate to this. I am considered to be a beautiful woman by others, yet I don't view myself this way and constantly compare myself to other far prettier women and feel less attractive.

It's tough in our society as well, which places a lot of emphasis on looks and outer beauty.

I agree that finding things inside yourself that help you to feel beautiful helps.
Yes Often what gets us is that we compare ourselves to others it is that type of thinking . Instead of focusing what others have we should be trying to make ourselves the best versions of us by taking care of our health and doing activities that make us happy.
Old 07-10-2020, 11:59 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching
Yes Often what gets us is that we compare ourselves to others it is that type of thinking . Instead of focusing what others have we should be trying to make ourselves the best versions of us by taking care of our health and doing activities that make us happy.

Agreed!!! And the fact is: there will always be someone who is prettier or sexier, but if you do things for yourself that bolster your own self esteem, you can feel beautiful on the inside AND outside. Self care is KEY!
Old 12-12-2020, 05:13 AM
Elfin

....I've brought this thread back until I can find the bullying one.... It appears ( and I'm sorry to say it happens here ) that jealousy leads to bullying. I cannot abide either. It makes me sick to my stomach and so do people that behave in that manner.
Old 12-12-2020, 05:19 AM
Elfin

..... Because it's quite simple , is it not ?????? If you don't like what people write , or how they live... Then just don't comment !!! How hard is that ??????????????????? The fact that people DO comment ..... Send complaints to the staff..... Send private messages to other people to complain...( As I have had)... Is proof beyond doubt that these ""people"" ( and I use the term "loosely""... ) Are jealous to the core, have no real life and nothing better to do.... Are sad .... And I'm SO SO SO SO SO SO PLEASED I AM NOT THEM !!!!........ ID RATHER DIE....
Old 12-12-2020, 05:23 AM
Elfin

..... because if need be I will , before I leave.... Publicly name and shame all those people and tell the world what they said in private to me...... Think I'm soft ??..... Think again !!
Old 12-12-2020, 05:28 AM
Elfin

There is a vast DIFFERENCE between a difference of opinion... And out and out nastiness..... And YES I am on the rampage, because I can't do with nastiness.....Let's play a game.... Shall I start by giving you the first initial of the nasty ones...??????? And we take it from there ????
Old 12-12-2020, 05:49 AM
Elfin

....Right about now , funk soul brother, check it out now , funk soul brother..... I am what I am, I am my own special creation...check it out now .......
Old 12-12-2020, 06:18 AM
Elfin

....plus if I get kicked off I'll just come back as someone else as all the frauds do heehee