Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 01-07-2020, 03:01 PM
1337_d00d

Why is worry such a potent manifestator?

When I say potent manifestator I simply mean that whenever I get a worrysome thought my mind will immediately and automatically envision said outcome and I have to fight and argue with my mind that's it's not going to happen. Rarely does this happen with anything positive. Is this a conditioning and how do you change it?
Old 01-07-2020, 05:08 PM
Master
So, you created that reality, and now that you have become consciously aware of it, of how much you have created "worry is easy, hope is difficult." and how much you don't like it. Because your inner being is now no longer worrying, so you feel the negative emotion when you do worry.

Now you can create "worry is difficult, and hope is easy."

And as you focus on that. Write it down. Remind yourself of this idea. "worry is difficult, and hope is easy."

The law of attraction will bring you more thoughts like that, that your inner being agrees with, and so you will feel the alignment, or resonance of your frequency and that of your inner being, as this synergy of alignment, of pure positive energy. Clarity. Knowingness. Joy. Etc. Those are indicators that your vibration is in alignment with the vibration of your inner being, your greater non-physical consciousness, and the furthest most expanded state of being that it has come to.

But you do have to focus on this idea "worry is difficult, and hope is easy." in order to receive more thoughts like that, and expand this frequency, which is in alignment with your inner being. And then it will simply become the reality for you. That's the work of law of attraction. If you follow the instruction manual, of ask and it is given, by abraham hicks.

In my thinking of this problem you have expressed, I recognized that I also have the same problem and solution.
So I also thought about "worry is difficult, and hope is easy."
And as I thought about it, law of attraction soon gave me the next thought that followed that; "yeah, when I worry I don't feel good, when I think hopeful thoughts, I feel very good and I enjoy feeling hopeful and it feels good, I can just keep doing that, and it keeps becoming easier. Like... I already got this thought, like... Duh! Worry feels painful, not easy to be in pain. Hopeful feels good. Easy to feel good. And continue to choose feeling good. And the better I feel, the more rewarded I am, by my hopeful thoughts, and that will inspire me to think even more hopeful thoughts, so its very inspiring to think hopeful thoughts. The more hopeful thoughts I can think the more I can think. How easy can it get right? The better it gets the better it gets. I think it may very well be impossibly stupid for me to worry when hopeful feels so good. I think the difference between hopeful and worry, is huge in terms of difficulty. Hopeful is so extremely easy and pleasant which makes it even continually more easy and rewarding and it will just keep drawing me in to think more hopeful thoughts, keep inspiring me to think more hopeful thoughts, that I think this isn't about difficulty anymore. It is about accepting that my life already is easy. I can only be hopeful. And when I don't, I am in complete self denial. There is no value in that, so I think I appreciate that I feel bad, when I worry. It means that I am truely a hopeful being. Otherwise my worry woulden't feel so bad. So yeah... I'm just gonna continue to think more hopeful thoughts and I would continue to enjoy the ever expanding results of my ever expanding hopeful thoughts."

So "worry is difficult, hope is easy." the solution that you created to the problem that you found. Me aswell tho. I created the same problem&solution. So now its time to enjoy the solution and be it and live it. Because that's simply the way that the universe works.
Old 01-07-2020, 05:30 PM
Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337_d00d
When I say potent manifestator I simply mean that whenever I get a worrysome thought my mind will immediately
and automatically envision said outcome and I have to fight and argue with my mind that's it's not going to happen.
Rarely does this happen with anything positive.
Is this a conditioning and how do you change it?
Ha, somewhere I started a thread on worry
because I don't and would love if my friends were free of it, also.

It takes practice, but in 2 weeks you really have control over this useless thing the mind
dishes out to us to take us away from being simply happy and confident.

It is the ego's job to do this. Christian's might say it's the devil.

I can tell you how I stopped worrying in Feb 2006 till now if you want ...
But it had to do with trusting some things Jesus said (but I'm not pushing Christianity, see?)
I figured Jesus said some things ON PURPOSE, hahahahah!! To teach us how to be freer and happier ...
like Give him our burdens (worry is a big burden)

Paul said, Be anxious for nothing (he didn't say be anxious about 10% of things) ;)
Cast your cares
Do not worry
Be not afraid.
Ask and it is given, and so on...
basically trust your Father God

So I tried all those for 2 weeks and, boy, did my mind want to worry about so many things.
A whole sentence would go by in my head before I realized what was happening! What a trickster this mind can be!

By the 3rd week ---the world didn't collapse...everything seemed to be ok ---without me worrying! Imagine that...
and I was so much freer and light-hearted!

So I continued to this day ...I give my 'problems, fears, worries, panic " to God, period.
And in no time He or the Universe takes care of whatever the issue is.
What Jesus said to do ---works.
But, other people have given this advice, also...if you have an issue with Jesus' or Paul's advice.

Worked for me.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 01-07-2020, 05:41 PM
Master
Also, you cannot kill your worry, because it is a self contradiction. The only way to drop worry, is to think of hope. So, in the mind this is easy to do. You can start imagining, hopeful ideas, then when you feel good, you can imagine more hopeful ideas. If the imagination feels bad, it is easier to shift the imagination into one that feels good. As you practice your ability to feel good in your imagination, then you can know more clearly how hope truely feels. The imagination is not important, the emotion of hope is everything. Because once you find that emotion, it will be easy to find thoughts in your life that also feel hopeful and then you can live them, in your life. Because you can find them, receive them, allow them, align with them more easily, when you already got the vibration of hope going in your self, then you will also more easily recognize the vibration of hope in your physical life and circumstances and conditions.

But if even imagining hope is difficult, then meditation is the way to reset your vibration. Distraction and quieting the mind. And then it will become easier again, once your vibration is reset.
Old 01-07-2020, 06:24 PM
Master

Worry ... fear ... desire
All consciousness contractions
Arising from our choice to stagnate in ego urgings in transience
The root is not worry. Worry is the effect. Delusion the cause
One worry goes, another appears. Bcoz we attempt to make permanent the impermanent.
The aspect of consciousness attached to illusion is not us. Look at it. Don’t fight it. Just look at it. Nonchalantly.
The bubble bursts noiselessly.
No fear. No desire. No worry.

Old 01-07-2020, 06:36 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
So, you created that reality, and now that you have become consciously aware of it, of how much you have created "worry is easy, hope is difficult." and how much you don't like it. Because your inner being is now no longer worrying, so you feel the negative emotion when you do worry.

Now you can create "worry is difficult, and hope is easy."

And as you focus on that. Write it down. Remind yourself of this idea. "worry is difficult, and hope is easy."

The law of attraction will bring you more thoughts like that, that your inner being agrees with, and so you will feel the alignment, or resonance of your frequency and that of your inner being, as this synergy of alignment, of pure positive energy. Clarity. Knowingness. Joy. Etc. Those are indicators that your vibration is in alignment with the vibration of your inner being, your greater non-physical consciousness, and the furthest most expanded state of being that it has come to.

But you do have to focus on this idea "worry is difficult, and hope is easy." in order to receive more thoughts like that, and expand this frequency, which is in alignment with your inner being. And then it will simply become the reality for you. That's the work of law of attraction. If you follow the instruction manual, of ask and it is given, by abraham hicks.

Love this answer. Going to use this "Power Thought" (as I like to call them) in my nightly routine. Thanks for that.

One thing I also do when worried is to practice trust. Trust in the universe, trust in God (whatever you believe), trust in the path, trust in the process. Your happiness is inevitable.
Old 29-10-2020, 11:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilary
Love this answer. Going to use this "Power Thought" (as I like to call them) in my nightly routine. Thanks for that.

One thing I also do when worried is to practice trust. Trust in the universe, trust in God (whatever you believe), trust in the path, trust in the process. Your happiness is inevitable.
Yeah this is so universally true. Let go and let god. Allow. Enjoy the eternal journey. It is always getting better.
Old 29-10-2020, 12:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker

Worry ... fear ... desire
All consciousness contractions
Arising from our choice to stagnate in ego urgings in transience
The root is not worry. Worry is the effect. Delusion the cause
One worry goes, another appears. Bcoz we attempt to make permanent the impermanent.
The aspect of consciousness attached to illusion is not us. Look at it. Don’t fight it. Just look at it. Nonchalantly.
The bubble bursts noiselessly.
No fear. No desire. No worry.

Well, nothing is permanent, except that you exist. So no need to worry ever. It's weird cause it's all good.

Especially when one realises how big existence is. Where there is a will, there is a way.

Also desire, is good, yearning is bad. That is a more accurate translation. If there is a desire, without insistence, there is no resistance, and the allowing of that desire, means it's going to be allowed to come to full realisation, naturally and effortlessly. Like always. Because that is simply the point of existence anyway.
Old 06-11-2020, 02:56 PM
Knower

safety net

Worry free is a motto for those who are carefully not to suffer
Old 06-11-2020, 09:31 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337_d00d
When I say potent manifestator I simply mean that whenever I get a worrysome thought my mind will immediately and automatically envision said outcome and I have to fight and argue with my mind that's it's not going to happen. Rarely does this happen with anything positive. Is this a conditioning and how do you change it?
Worry, fear, anger, hate are so strong because they command an intense, imperative focus of our attention. Love and positive emotions don't.

The solution is to practice diffusing your focus when negative emotions arise. Realize the situation, then consciously re-focus your attention toward better emotions. Replace negative with positive. It takes practice.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.