Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 14-04-2020, 11:21 PM
Guide
Angel1 Crystals to connect with: Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

I'm looking for some Crystals to put into my Fairy Garden and that I can wear daily so I can connect with Faeries more. I've always loved Faeries all my life and I would love to connect with them more. I would always appreciate there space and won't invade it, I just would like to connect with them and let them know that I build the Faerie Garden out of love and respect.
Old 27-04-2020, 04:47 AM
Newbie ;)

the real thing is not always good.

Sharing my own experience, i'm not an expert tou:

To me worked this way: sun gazing and loving the kind of elemental you are trying to attract to yourself
also many hours around mountains or green places.(THIS WORKED FOR ME WIth my first astral projection some years ago, and i was being both attacked and defended by elementals on the other side)
so don't joke anything about this,
they are all about sharing vibrations. They can LITERALLY enter your body and improve good or bad feelings.
they will empatice(be attracted) if you create love feelings. they will share it with you.

i had real elemental experiences and they look nothing like any website i seen. harry potter actually shows much on them.

also you won't see them if you can't see/travel to the plane(frequency) the are living on.

hope it helps, try reading books from experts tho

Edit:@crystals, i used to see energy and i must say 90% of the crystals of any shop DOES NOT HAVE ENERGY, but some like white quarz and a few others has. were all still learning tho so don't believe on everything it's sayd.
Old 28-01-2021, 05:17 AM
Pathfinder
A few crystals come to mind in my experience, specifically when creating jewelry I find it almost impossible to ignore the highly talkative nature they personify after handling them for hours at a time. The results seem very consistent between specific stones.

I think my top nature attractant crystals have to be Peridots, in any form, I absolutely love them.

Second although highly related to ascension the Celestite family of crystals also have a cheery nature vibe that is almost guaranteed to bring heavenly spirits.

The most powerful nature attractant that was Insistent on an adequate furnishing, was a small piece of Fossilized Tree (that is actually part of the quartz family).

When I first considered a small piece of Tree Fossil becoming a ring design, I had gone to meditate for 5-10 minutes, literally 5 feet from where I was positioned a nearby tree that was located up against my house toppled over nearly missing my car & all of my neighbors cars. Then after not fully putting the connection together only 10 or so days later I literally almost had a 50-100 lb tree branch flatten me while riding my bike outside, leaving a tiny scratch on the finger I was considering building the ring for. So now I have the all powerful Tree Fossil ring for nature protection. Happy & Represented. Thank you for the fresh air.

Happy nature spirits

Namaste
-Jesse
Old 01-02-2021, 06:33 PM
Master
I don't know of any crystal that's suitable for a Fairy Garden. Maybe clear quartz but be careful where you place it. If it's in the sun, it can act like a magnifying glass and start a fire. If you want, you can place an offering of honey and milk with the intention to meet them which can happen during meditation and/or dreams depending on the Fae.

You said you want to have more connection with them. It's possible to involve them with a magical practice and if that's where your path is leading you then perhaps this book may be of interest.

I have had limited contact with the Fae so I bought a book which I have yet to read. After some research, I settled on Morgan Daimler as she seems to know what to do concerning fairies. She wrote other books too and the one I bought is called "Fairy Witchcraft". The book is a guide to get started with fairies. She seems involved with the Celtic fairy faith which is wide open to everyone who feels drawn to fairies.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 03-02-2021, 02:26 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchanted_DreamFaerie
I'm looking for some Crystals to put into my Fairy Garden and that I can wear daily so I can connect with Faeries more. I've always loved Faeries all my life and I would love to connect with them more. I would always appreciate there space and won't invade it, I just would like to connect with them and let them know that I build the Faerie Garden out of love and respect.

I don’t have a fairy garden myself, but I do think they are wonderful things to create. If one does not have the time and resources, one can always just connect with the fairies in the forest.

You may have seen this already, but if not it is a wonder story to watch and IMO, it rather dramatically shows the power that fairies can have to expand and brighten one's world, and even power to heal one who is broken. I would like to believe the subtitles may be in fairy language, so please don’t anyone correct me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4XGEnyl3DY

Anyway, I don’t think the crystals you use need be very expensive ones. In fact I expect just about any object that resonates with you when you think of fairies, and that you feel is appropriate to use, would work just fine. Any power such objects have is the power you give to them, and I am quite sure that any power you give them will be returned to you by those fairies many times over. That is part of their magic.
Old 04-02-2021, 06:31 AM
Newbie ;)

Bonjour, I have completed 22 round of sun and very curious about this site.
Old 04-02-2021, 11:54 AM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by spider100
Bonjour, I have completed 22 round of sun and very curious about this site.
Welcome. I have completed 50 plus round of sun, and I have found the more I go round and round, the dizzier I get, and that is not such a bad thing in many ways. Hope you find something here to spin your mind around a bit.

Old 04-02-2021, 05:40 PM
Master
Hello spider and welcome.

Oh my oh my, I took 50 + trips around the sun and the Fae, etc don't care!

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 28-02-2021, 11:16 PM
Seeker

They like shiny things...so I'm thinking any crystals that sparkle they would like.
Old 09-03-2021, 10:13 AM
Master
A Faden Quartz Crystal might be ideal.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜