Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 23-05-2021, 03:48 AM
Master
This is not quite a crystal, more of a rock, but I found a lovely piece of flint. I looked it up online and found it is a very protective.
Old 23-05-2021, 10:21 PM
Master
A number of lovely crystals, bought today!
The crystal shop had 2 new types of fluorites, new finds that is, and one intrigued me, the other I wanted to see for real as it didn't seem to ring my bell.
In the shop I found the exact same South-African fluorite point that I'd seen online and that exact one touched me deeply! And it was still there! YAY! Not anymore now of course, haha. It is on my desk :)

The other new find, Yttrium fluorite from Argentina, didn't do it for me. Not at all. Until I saw a white one in their Warehouse. THAT did appeal, very much so! I immediately got a channelling from it even.
It was the only one that was white like that, so semi-transparant fluorite with whitish horizontal layers and lines.

Then there was the Ma-Na-Stone. I knew they were sold out, but I asked about it regardless. As it turned out there was one at the back, so I got the very last Ma-Na-Stone, maybe the last one ever as it's unlikely there will be more. Thinking about that, that's quite humbling! :o
And I must say I LOVE it! It's a true Light bomb!

Then I got 2 aragonite stars. One brown, one light green :)

Very happy with my new crystals! Especially the gorgeous South-African fluorite, the unexpected but hoped for Ma-Na-stone, and also unexpected Yttrium fluorite from Argentina.
I seriously don't know which one of these three to hold first, hihi.
Old 24-05-2021, 09:50 AM
lejonjus

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Very happy with my new crystals! Especially the gorgeous South-African fluorite, the unexpected but hoped for Ma-Na-stone, and also unexpected Yttrium fluorite from Argentina.
I seriously don't know which one of these three to hold first, hihi.

Smiling as I read and feeling happy for you. They're like precious gifts that warm your heart eh. So I wanna know which one did you hold first? hehe

When getting new crystals and you're holding them, there's this feeling of warmth and then a deep breath of contentment and relaxation right
Old 24-05-2021, 10:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lejonjus
Smiling as I read and feeling happy for you. They're like precious gifts that warm your heart eh. So I wanna know which one did you hold first? hehe

When getting new crystals and you're holding them, there's this feeling of warmth and then a deep breath of contentment and relaxation right
Hi Lejonjus! Makes me happy that you felt my joy!
I held all three but mostly the Yttrium. I took that to bed, slept with it under my pillow :)

Last night as I was sat here I also got my Leandro smokey quartz skull from upstairs. I have him as a kind of protector under the other pillow (during the day in daylight).
But I figured it might be good to let him connect with these new crystals as he's mostly in the bedroom, not directly with my new crystals. I think I have to do this more often so he can continue to evolve/grow/activate.
Old 05-06-2021, 08:34 AM
crystaladdict99

I recently bought citrine and malachite.
Old 05-06-2021, 10:48 PM
Ascender
selenite.........
Old 20-06-2021, 08:35 PM
Master
Golden Merlinite point

Peach moonstone massage wand. Shape and type as the one in the photo:
(too large to post here)
https://thumbs.worthpoint.com/zoom/i...243d9579f8.jpg
Old 20-06-2021, 10:04 PM
Knower

Last Saturday I bought a small lump of Erythinite, also known as Red Cobalt. I bought a larger piece for my mother a couple of years back as a Xmas present.My piece of Erythinite is smaller than hers, roughly smaller than the palm of my hand. Haven't used it much yet but will try as soon as I can.
Old 20-06-2021, 10:19 PM
Newbie ;)

My most recently acquired gems are 2 dark blue azurites, 2 black tourmalines, and 2 lapis lazulis. I've sort of created a lil crystal grid with these bad boys!

Before I begin my pendulum dowsing (which is still very new to me), I always make sure to have one of each of the new stones around my dowsing area. I love the energy that they bring my way!

Before my most recent gem purchases, I already had lapis lazuli and tourmaline stones in my collection. Azurite was the stone that I was originally "on the hunt" for lol!

From the research that I've done, I have learned that azurite is a phenomenal stone to use to activate your third eye chakra!

They bring forth all of the good vibes
Old 23-06-2021, 09:11 PM
Ascender
Blue Dumortierite

blue and green colored Chinese Azurite

Recently got a really nice jade piece that I haven't said anything about yet
it's really dark green with black specks in it ~ if you hold it up to the light you can see the green ~ otherwise it looks almost black

I usually don't comment because they're gemstones and this is a crystal thread

I hate it when the delivery person doesn't even bother to knock on the door