Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 30-05-2021, 05:56 PM
Experiencer

Dream and the morality of suing a doctor...

My husband died a year and a half ago. He had a neck surgery that lead to his arm being paralyzed, then he died a month after, he was on a ventilator and couldn't control his breathing or temperature... They put on his death certificate that he died of chronic illness though, but a nurse told me in private not only were then nerves in his arm permanently damaged, but they damaged his brain stem too, leading to the breathing and temp regulation issues. Anyway a few years earlier the same doc did a similar surgery on my uncle, and he's still paralyzed in both arms...

I didn't sue because I felt it was morally wrong to get money that way. I'm disabled and have been unsuccessfully been trying to get an accomidating job but keep failing.

Lately the message "one door is about to close and another one is about to open" has not only been smacking me in the face with the number 28 everywhere suddenly, but even a message board message with the exact same quote while two 28's appeared. I was born on 8/28/82 at 2:28pm...

Anyway I had a dream last night of a lady that looked like me but older. She had a lot of money. I asked her "how did you get your money" she said "I got it because my husband wrongfully died". The lady used her money to help others. Then right before I woke up, I heard a voice as clear as day, and I don't normally hear voices say "you need to hire a lawyer to look into your husband's death!"

Ummm just wow... Is this right?
Old 31-05-2021, 09:25 AM
Master
Delicate one to reply to - sorry for your loss... its been a while and now the messages - wonder if its happened again - its nice you're not doing it if you do for greed but to help others, well done there - i'd do some asking around is this doc a good one then have a think on it.... but serious mistakes already happened twice you know of.......

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 31-05-2021, 06:01 PM
Master
Maybe you should take the offer....all type of settings apply( sometimes there’s a time limit) might be a prompt correctly promoting... good luck

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 31-05-2021, 06:24 PM
asearcher

me too sorry for your loss. you should not feel bad. the people working in the field and the education wants to improve and there is absolutely nothing wrong with investigating what happened could have been prevented. I don't know much about it. Some operations are at high risks. It's so weird that your uncle had the same operation. Of course it should be looked into. If something/things went wrong one does not want it to happen in the first place but if it has not to happen to someone else too. It may too put closure for you so you too can move on in a way and not have to wonder, a feeling of justice being done. Sure, money is a plus but the real reason behind the dream I don't feel is about the money at all but I understand it is well needed. Too I am sure it would be your husband's wish for you to be looked after that way.

I wish you all the best with this.

Last edited by asearcher : 31-05-2021 at 07:06 PM.
Old 06-06-2021, 09:32 PM
Administrator
I Know what you are going through i have been there.the difference being i did sue.
I should have sued them years before,but i let it go, because of the way i was treated by the medical profession.

But when i lost my husband because of their mistakes ,i was not going to let it go.

I am a fighter anyway i run from nothing or no one so i took them on.

I won my case it was the last thing i could do for him.get justice.

So i know how you feel.

Namaste