Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 04-12-2020, 02:28 PM
Guide
Color Social Chat!

What's new with you? What kind of day have you had?

Here's a chance for us to get to know each other better and/or just have an enjoyable convo with a few laughs hopefully!

Old 04-12-2020, 04:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ameliorate

Here's a chance for us to get to know each other better and/or just have an enjoyable convo with a few laughs hopefully!

About the only thing new with me is I stopped shaving.
Stopped having my hair cut about 5 years ago..... or longer.

Still trim my nails. LOL!

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 04-12-2020, 05:30 PM
Guide
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
About the only thing new with me is I stopped shaving.
Stopped having my hair cut about 5 years ago..... or longer.

Still trim my nails. LOL!
Sounds like a good look! I'm not a fan of the 'clean cut kid' look.

I expect many people, in lockdown, may be doing likewise....let's hope the sentence is not for 5 years though!
Old 04-12-2020, 05:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Sounds like a good look! I'm not a fan of the 'clean cut kid' look.

I expect many people, in lockdown, may be doing likewise....let's hope the sentence is not for 5 years though!

I have had long hair for decades and I can not remember how many times I have sported a mustache and beard.

Before starting to grow this beard, I had long hair and no sideburns.

and then, I am fairly tanned and have black hair............

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 04-12-2020, 06:58 PM
Master
A lot is new. Don't care to say exactly what. Though i'll likely be absent.
Old 05-12-2020, 06:36 AM
Master
Quote:

What is new with you?

Old 05-12-2020, 11:01 AM
Guide
Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
What is new with you?
Nothing new really - not a lot happens when you're in a high level of lockdown....as we all currently are here in London, U.K! I'm a contented semi recluse (i.e. by choice) so it's not a stretch - pretty much business as usual, ha!

However, I'm into upcycling and am reaping the benefit of there being a house nearby having ongoing major improvements i.e. entailing the need for a skip outside (for their offcuts etc.) I've been delighted to find many materials with creative potential - love that challenge and imaginative process!

I attach a photo of a completed upcycling project - to cover 2 ugly external pipes in my back garden. The large horizontal white pipe near the base (that is now concealed) is where there is now a shelf. There is also a smaller, diagonal pipe now hidden under some retrieved green canvas. I 'fenced' off the drain area with some odd posts I found. Most of what you see in the photo has been salvaged. It's kinda quirky but then so am I! Click on photo to better view it (enlarged.)

Last edited by ameliorate : 05-12-2020 at 03:51 PM.
Old 05-12-2020, 11:01 PM
Master
bean 1 of thm delvrd xmas cardsd to nbor hoodd sean a boodiee

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 06-12-2020, 02:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Nothing new really - not a lot happens when you're in a high level of lockdown....as we all currently are here in London, U.K! I'm a contented semi recluse (i.e. by choice) so it's not a stretch - pretty much business as usual, ha!

However, I'm into upcycling and am reaping the benefit of there being a house nearby having ongoing major improvements i.e. entailing the need for a skip outside (for their offcuts etc.) I've been delighted to find many materials with creative potential - love that challenge and imaginative process!

I attach a photo of a completed upcycling project - to cover 2 ugly external pipes in my back garden. The large horizontal white pipe near the base (that is now concealed) is where there is now a shelf. There is also a smaller, diagonal pipe now hidden under some retrieved green canvas. I 'fenced' off the drain area with some odd posts I found. Most of what you see in the photo has been salvaged. It's kinda quirky but then so am I! Click on photo to better view it (enlarged.)

Very nice job!

I like 'collecting' old, wooden , straight chairs. I fix them up and then paid them vivid colors and sit them outside. I have rocks that have been painted that way. I almost forgot, I various sized pottery turtles that have been painted.

In back, I have a large turtle, I fell backwards and broke. I am in the process of mending her.